[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend went to visit his cousin for about a week and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My boyfriend went to visit his cousin for about a week and a half.
I later found out he had been cheating on me. He says it only happened twice, but I don't buy it... Sounds like he was carrying on an actual affair.

The thing I don't get... She is his (female) cousins best friend, an older woman (mid 30s) and he described her as Mexican and fat. Not chubby but sloppy fat. He said he "felt bad for her" and she was "really nice" and she came on to him one night when they were all drinking.

Now ... I am trying to forgive but I honestly cannot get past the sloppy fat part. What the heck? I am a petite girl long blond hair blue eyes fit body big tits. What did he want with some fat Mexican chick enough to cheat?

Worst of all, this was years ago and his cousin still refuses to talk to him since he came back. Like there was some sort of blowout over him leaving this girl.

What the fuck?
It has my mind so twisted.
>>
Youre retarded for staying with him, firstly because cuck, second of all, you will ALWAYS wonder. We don't have the ability to know what went through your boyfriend's mind.
>>
Drop him. Cheating is something that shouldn't happen under any circumstances ever. One who does cross this line one time will much likely do it another time. Men sometimes describe their affairs when they confess as ugly and stuff so their gfs don't worry and are more likely to forgive.
>>
>>17539063
I've actually cheated (well maybe not cheated because it was technically an open relationship but then I was dating two chicks at the same time so idk) with a super ugly girl who was also just an awful person, I mean nothing redeeming about her. My girlfriend on the other hand was great and really attractive.

I still kick myself over that, almost ten years later. What the fuck was I thinking? The best answer I can come up with is that it made me feel free, and I hadn't really learned how to say no to people.
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 680x1064px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 680x1064px
Hey /adv/ I need some help, I'm trying to spread this survey
https://www()surveymonkey()com/r/QTXNKWB

But can't figure out how to access a wide range of people, please help! I am in desperate need of responses
>>
>>17539087
Yea that is what he is like / cant say no. But i mean obviously this was involved enough he burnt all his bridges with his family members too.
>>
>>17539085
No i dont think this was just to say that. I found about this girl and another one at the same time and he did not describe the other girl as being ugly
>>
>>17539158
she probably shags like a minx.
>>
>>17539063
maybe he misses someone initiating things with him
>>
>>17539087
To piggyback off this:
Alot of guys are nearly incapable of saying no when a girl is throwing herself at him, doesn't matter if she's unattractive (to an extent).
Example
>friend's wife
>fat, dumb as hell, raging cunt that everyone hates put pretends to get along with for his sake
>everyone drinking together one night
>she walks in on me taking a piss
>stands there staring for a moment while I'm still going
>"uhh... what's up"
>"I heard you had a big dick, looks like I heard right"
>"thanks"
>rest of the night she's acting all flirty with me, no one seems to notice this
>I go home later and continue drinking alone
>she starts texting me out of the blue that she wished she would have "took me up on my offer"
>ask her wtf she's talking about
>says I "gave her a look" before going to the bathroom (no idea)
>starts telling me about how she's cheated on her husband before, how she thinks he cheats on her too but they just don't talk about it.
>says she's always thought I was hot and wanted me to fuck her, says if I wanted her to she'll come over in a heartbeat
>despite hating this bitch, in my increasingly drunken state I start to warm to the prospect of an easy lay
>tell her she's bluffing, "bullshit, I bet [husband] is listening to this laughing"
>she says she's serious and if I tell her to come over she'll be there in 15min ready to fuck.
>"come over then."

Never in a million years would I have wanted to fuck her until she flat out offered to deliver herself to my doorstep. I'm not defending OP's bf or my own actions, just wanted to give a window into how these things can go down. Most guys won't actively look to cheat but if it just falls in their lap like something out of a damn penthouse article then it's hard for us to say, "no, I don't want to have sex"

Pic not related
>>
>>17539063
Whatever that is in pic, looks like orange chicken, looks really fucking good.
>>
>>17539190
We were arguing about it two years ago and i was like why did you fuck some dumpy chick and he actually got mad and said "she is a really nice person she made me feel interesting"

But from the sound of it the cousin really plotted this whole thing and set it up which makes me feel like the boTh of them can hardly be "really nice"
>>
>>17539182
We used to have great sex before this all went down to be honest but things havent been the same since then. It has been over 3 years and it still eats me up inside I cry during sex sometimes most of the time I just dont want it
>>
>>17539225
Do women just want you to eat them out, play with their clit, and they don't really care about dick in pussy, honestly I just want to know from a woman.
>>
>>17539250
I cum from vaginal sex I actually dont like being eaten out or clit play much. I prefer to be in a subservient position to the dick
>>
>>17539250
And I wouldnt enjoy it at all any sort of sex from my bf. A lot of bad stuff happened when he left me alone to go visit his cousin and I am very traumatized by it and I cant enjoy sex. Which used to be a huge part of my world and something I enjoyed a lot
>>
>>17539253
How does it feel to have a man hovering above you, thrusting his penis inside you? I mean, does it feel good to know someone is inside you, or do you ever not like it (not referring to rape).
>>
>>17539267
It's like shoving a hotdog you just pulled off the bbq inside you. Idk, if you don't have a vag yourself, it's hard to describe. I could ask you what it's like to shove your penis inside a vag, but I'd never understand, would I?
>>
>>17539267
I used to like it.
But I was assaulted and raped while my bf was cheating on me with this Mexican chick and now it always feels like rape... Maybe a dozen times in the past 3 years I have actually enjoyed it and felt into it most of the time I am just counting down the seconds until it is over.
Is there any way we can ever get past this?
>>
>>17539063
>I honestly cannot get past the sloppy fat part. What the heck? I am a petite girl long blond hair blue eyes fit body big tits. What did he want with some fat Mexican chick enough to cheat?

Lol This gets me every time. Women cannot fathom men liking bigger/fat women. For some some reason, fat = unattractive for yall.

But maybe to him it was because she was all over him, and it's kinda hard for guys to say no to a woman in that case. Mostly because women don't just throw themselves at men everyday, so when it does happen we kind of grab that opportunity.

Plus, guys like some variety. An hour-glass shaped blond may be nice, but fucking a plump girl with a nice ass who will literally do anything you want her to is nice every now and again too.
>>
>>17539190
This.

Same thing happened to me and this girl in my Spanish class in college. We were both in relationships, I was just trying to have a close female friend, but then she keeps dropping hints about wanting to fuck me until she straight up asks if we can chill on my bed.
>>
>>17539326
bruh, just leave.
>>
>>17539352
>>17539409
>>17539190
>>17539087
You see guys on here all the time complaining that we have to always be the aggressor and girls get to sit back to pick and choose; we joke that a girl can just flat-out tell any guy she wants to fuck. Well, from time to time that actually does happen.
It's like a cat seeing you move your hand under a blanket; he knows it's just your hand and not a mouse, he's not even hungry, his owner feeds him well but his instinct is to attack this easy prey, his brain is hardwired to hunt even if he doesn't need to. He can't pass it up. Yes unlike a cat we can resist urges but we can't stop *wanting* to attack the blanket-mouse. Mistakes will be made.
>>
>>17539259
And this is why cheaters are the scum of the earth. They literally murder trust and faithfulness on the most intimate level that it is traumatic and leaves victims scarred forever.
>>
>>17539508
They should only have eyes for a supreme gentlemen such as yourself
>>
>>17539190
Would you have done this if you were in a committed relationship?
>>
Not kissless, but 23 y/o virgin. I would fuck any vagina, within reason. I might even go for elderly woman, but a 45 year old woman would be perfect, but honestly, at this point putting my penis in any vagina would be probably a good idea for me.
>>
>>17539529
At that specific time no because I would have went home with my gf and not been texting the fat cunt, but you reminded me of another story that I'll try to keep short:

>junior yr in HS
>friendzoned hard by this somewhat goth chick that I've been in love with since 8th grade
>forcing myself to stop chasing her, start dating this nerdy girl from work that's had a crush on me all year
>start to feel happy with nerd girl, happy that I asked her out, happy that I'm in an actual relationship with someone who actually likes me.
>goth chick and her friend invite me and my friend to hang out one day, it was supposed to be a big group thing but ended up just being the 4 of us
>go out to eat, go to go-kart track, all of us just hanging out as friends
>end up back at her friend's place, it's just us there in this shitty low income apt. Her parents are out doing who knows
>the 2 girls start taking ecstasy out of nowhere, me and my friend aren't offered
>my friend suggests we play strip poker
>all of us in a state of undress
>goth chick's friend suggests we play truth or dare (this was 1999 do kids still play that?)
I said I would keep this short so yadda yadda the friendzoning goth chick I'd had a crush on for years ends up taking me by the hand back to the bedroom to fuck. That was my first time having sex; cheating on my first gf and breaking through the friendzone all at once.

We stayed friends after that, my gf never knew about it (we broke up years later after she left me for some random guy). The next time I saw goth girl was at our 10 year HS reunion. She was married with a couple kids and had got kinda fat. We fucked again.
>>
>>17539673
>the 2 girls start taking ecstasy out of nowhere, me and my friend aren't offered

Wew. Women really do plan this shit out.
>>
File: Mojo_jojo.png (610KB, 640x515px) Image search: [Google]
Mojo_jojo.png
610KB, 640x515px
>>17539673
>She was married with a couple kids and had got kinda fat. We fucked again.

Shieeetttt

Nice job
>>
He never fucked the fat friend, he fucked his cousin.
>>
>>17539182

I've cheated a few times in my life and this is a huge part. HUGE. Doesn't make it ok, but it does weaken resolve somewhat when sex initiation is one way and someone actually tries to fuck you.
>>
>>17539503

under rated post
>>
>>17539747

You're a cancer to this board and I hope you get hit by a truck.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.