[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with loneliness? I moved to a different country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_n195fi6Lzr1rxkvla.png (113KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n195fi6Lzr1rxkvla.png
113KB, 500x439px
How do I deal with loneliness? I moved to a different country due to an excellent job offer I got. Though in return I had to leave all my friends, familly etc. Now I'm here in a different country. I speak the language enough to make myself understandable. But everyone obviously treats me like an outsider. Internet connection is pure shit. I am really regretting the decision I made. I'm just wondering if anyone else has been in a situation like this. And perhaps if it gets better.

I've been here for 4 months. And I only leave the house to either work, get beer, or go to a bar. Whenever I do go to a bar and try to make small talk. People either give me the stink eye. Or they talk in very bad English, telling me they don't speak English. Even though I talk to them in their language. I have no idea what to do. The people here seem like such cunts.

Pic sorta related...
>>
>>17538834
China ? lol
>>
>>17538835
Ahaha not even man. Portugal, I'm also half Portuguese. So I have no idea why they're all so bloody hostile.
>>
Crank out a year and then move back dude. If you can't handle that then push out 8 months and then lie on your resume saying you did a year.

Poruguesse are known to be assholes by everyone and so this isn't a surprise.
>>
>>17538856
It'll probably be 8 months. Literally the only kind people I met here were foreigners...
>>
>>17538894
Crybaby. Portugal is far from the worst place tô be lonely.
Do stuff, you wont meet anybody if those are the only things you re doing.

Lived some months in Lisboa and was a blast. Love that City
>>
>>17538847

Because you're their genetic and economic superior, yet you've gone to live with them.
>>
>>17538902
You do understand that Lisboa is a capital? Completely different from where I am? The Algarve. Home of alcoholics and farmers. Cunt. It's like saying you understand England when you've only lived in London...
>>
>>17538834
Why shouldn't they treat you like an outsider?
You are one.

This is why people should not move out from their communities.
Humans are tribal people, and no self sustaining and healthy culture accept outsiders without question.

The trends going on in europe are prelude to the death of European civilization.
>>
>>17538989
So people should be miserable dicks without even questioning what the so called 'outsider' is doing there? I do not intend to move here permanently. Though social contact would be nice. Your point is moot anon. Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>17539020
Yes.
Fuck you, you don't belong there.
>>
>>17538834
wait a sec, are you white ?
>>
>>17539042
Cuck.
>>17539046
I'd say latino.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.