[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: luuul.jpg (24KB, 390x376px) Image search: [Google]
luuul.jpg
24KB, 390x376px
So there's 2 Bi-sexual cunts in our class (they're boys. They all show me signs that they're interested in me (like touching etc..) only time I knew one of these cunts that he was attracted to me is when we were playing truth or dare (doing A levels so we get 3 free periods and he asked me to play so yeah. oh and he asked a lot of questions that is unrelated with planet earth so it doesn't seem suspicious). He suddenly acts like he's randomly thinking and then asks " are you sexually interested in boys ? " Told him " fuck no.". The cunt still gives me signals and I'm straight and it really makes me feel uncomfortable. Any advices ?
>>
Just pull him aside and talk to him one day. Say whatever you want, just make it clear you're not interested.
>>
>>17538754
Are you in High School? You sound so fuckinf young.
If they're really annoying just tell them that you're not interested, or just go with their griends and kindly ask for them to communicate you're not into it and to please be left alone. If they REALLY get annoying, just take it as a joke.

I'm gay so i know they'll understand.
You should try tho, boys are better ;)
>>
It would really seem akward since we know each other since year 9 or 10.
>>
>>17538754
just suck him off once, after he came he'd calm down.
>>
I live in Europe so it isn't like America or Canada. It really feels akward pulling a guy and telling him that I'm not interested.
>>
>>17538778
You fucked up when you said "Fuck No"
If you would joked about it, they would understand it and left you alone. But now you're bcome the 'hard straight' that gays chase so much, it excites them because it make you look loke an homophobe and we all know homophobes are gay inside.

Just fucking joke about it, its the beat solution.

Also, are you sure you don't have homo tendencies? You actually sound like you enjoy the attention actually
>>
>>17538754
Tell them to stop flirting with you. That it's unwanted. If they continue, report those fags for sexual harassment.
>>
>>17538789
Dude I live in Europe too. Why the fuck would it be weird. I've done it a few times. They either lie straight to your face. Saying 'they were just kidding.' Or they appreciate the honesty. Being European has nothing to do with it.
>>
I thought saying "fuck no" would stop them But, I understand it. As a kid i was sexually harassed a lot by men and teenage boys so I think i developed some kind of behaviour in my mind.
>>
You're probably a from western Europe. So understand that im from eastern Europe. Most people are homophobic even here.
>>
>>17538811

Stop dressing in girly clothing you fag.
>>
>>17538811
Heh, you're so enjoying their attention, you're not fooling me. You're like those girls that like men to look at them but they present themselves as it disgusts them.

You didn't come here for advise, you came here to brag.
>>
>>17538773
OP is 16-18, uk a-levels age
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.