[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A single mother with child moved in next door. She screams to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: not_even_once.jpg (43KB, 560x372px) Image search: [Google]
not_even_once.jpg
43KB, 560x372px
A single mother with child moved in next door. She screams to her child every day and parks her bike and her son's bike next to my door, even though she has a garage. I asked her to park in her garage and implied that I do not condone her behavior towards her child. She behaved for one day and now is back to her old routine.

Single mothers are truly the scourge of the earth.

What do? I am probably moving in two months time. Should I ride it out? Should I call child services? Steal her bike in the dead of night?
>>
Move the bike.
Move it to either their garage or the garbage.
If they are tressppassing, then they will get the message if the bike is gone.
>>
>>17538734

Unfortunately, her door and my door connect to public space. I am sick of renting houses, nothing but trash people that live in them. That's one of the reasons why I want to move. I also just finished my studies and am looking for my starter up house.
>>
Why not just have another talk with her? Stealing the bike seems like a bit much from what you've told us and calling child services won't do anything unless she's abusing the kid.
>>
Maybe talk with her again, being nice. And don't mention the kid, or she might get mad. Another single parent submerged by her kid.

If she's hot, try to show her you're interested, she surely need to vent some pressure by sex. This would better your relationship until you leave, and you'll have a nice time.
>>
>>17538758

I guess stealing/child services is a drastic measure.

I looked up the guidelines of the rental organization and they frown upon bikes in the public space. So, in case she resists further after the talk, I go down the road of a formal complaint.
>>
>>17538771

I already am in a very loving relationship. Thank you. That, and I don't want to spend time with the child of another man.

Also, it is difficult for me to be nice to single parents, since I was raised by one and know at length how utterly incompetent they are.
>>
>>17538775

Set up cameras outside your window. You never now how she'll react. She might not have a big problem with "escalation" of retaliation methods. Always be prepared for something you weren't ready to take on.
>>
>>17538783

Is there any covert way of doing this? Most IP-cams, etc., tend to be quite bulky
>>
>>17538786

Well, just place one facing down from inside the house pointing downward. Should be OK during the day. Night vision probably won't work through glass though. Glass interferes with that usually.
>>
Just tell the management since you already asked her. If she just moved in, she is probably trying to get settled in and shit and is learning all the rules.
>>
>>17538795

You would think that she would be more compliant, as to not offend new neighbours. But alas, it seems that the stereotype is true.

I know what I can do now with the bikes. But what of the child? I kinda feel sorry for the kid. He's like six years old and gets scolded every morning and every evening.
>>
>>17538809
The stereotype of what? Get off the fact that she's a single mom. Don't try to tell her how to be a parent if you've never been a parent, and no siblings don't count.

About the bike, just tell management.
>>
>>17538817

>Don't try to tell her how to be a parent if you've never been a parent, and no siblings don't count.

You don't have to be a parent to know that scolding a child for two hours straight every day affects a child's well-being in a negative manner.

In my talk with her she implied she had been doing it for years already.

Also, my study room is adjacent to their bedrooms. I would like to see you try to get some work done when you hear people shouting in the background.
>>
>>17538833
Tell management or get headphones. At worst, call the police. You seem more angry that she's a single mother because of your upbringing, than her parenting, the noise or the bikes, though
>>
>>17538728
>I do not condone her behavior towards her child
100% not your business. Unless you think the child is in danger (which does not seem to be the case), you have zero moral, ethical or legal grounds to tell her how to parent.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.