[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheated without remorse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Before the woman I'm with now, I was with another for 5 years. The relation wasn't that great, neither did the sex.
I've always been loyal to girlfriends all my life, but one day I got really drunk after an all-day party at work, and, wanting to have sex so bad, my gf living too far and having no more control over myself, I went to a prostitute. It wasn't great... But still I got what I wanted.
That's the only time these ever happened to me : cheating and going to a prostitute.
The thing that intrigued me is that I had exactly 0 regrets or remorse. I never felt bad about myself for having done that. It was just one time, she never knew, I didn't feel bad and that was an experience. I think it was because the relationship wasn't so nice and the sex was too frustrating with the gf.
Today my new relationship is very very good, the best I had in all aspects.
As anybody, I look other women and find them attractive and then use that sexual tension with my partner.
But then there's also the women showing clearly they want you, well knowing you're already taken.
Those temptations are the hardest. But sometimes I wonder if I did it just once, away from home with no chances of my partner ever knowing, if I would be ashamed of myself or not. The past says I wouldn't. Or was it the relationship of that time inducing that?
What do you think about it?
And am I a bad person?
>>
It was the relationship not you.

You are a bad person for cheating on your girlfriend and should be ashamed.
>>
>>17538610
>You are a bad person for cheating on your girlfriend and should be ashamed.
I don't cheat on the one I'm with now.
>>
>And am I a bad person?
Yeah?
>>
>>17538630

Ya but that doesn't change the fact you banged a hooker even though you had a girlfriend.

It also doesn't change that you have thoughts on cheating with this girl.

What do you want us to say? "Hey OP good job not cheating on your new girlfriend man."
>>
>>17538602
Well I don't like cheaters but it's clear that cheaters who feel "meh" after don't really love their partners.
I just don't get why people like you just don't break up and then go do whatever the fuck they want. It's so easy and doesn't make you look like an attention whore that cheats and then stays with the gf/bf

What kind of respect do you have for other humans if you cannot bring yourself to break up first. Cleanly. It wouldn't be for you. It would be for the other person out of respect

But well OP
Be careful because cheating a lot also makes your feelings shallow. It desentisizes you from real love so be careful and responsible. Next time you cheat, break up first. It's easy
>>
OP here.
I think it was the unfulfilling relationship which drove me to do that and have no remorse. She didn't want to offer me what I needed so I went elswhere to find it, but only because I was out of my mind or I never would have done it. But yeah, considering it didn't work out in the end, I should have broken up sooner with her. And by the way I also regreted all the women I didn't have because I was with her and wanted to be righteous and to make it work between us.

As for the current partner, everything is fine with her so I manage to resist the hardest temptations by venting them through a lot of sex. I had a relative of my partner hitting on me recently and I resisted because I don't want to hurt my wonderful partner.

I think I'm just a man and a lot more poeple than they want to acknowledge have the same drives and temptations and problems. Isn't it the actual choice to do it or not which really counts rather than any thinking or fapping?
Yeah I think I wouldn't really have remorse for the act of fucking another woman, but I would have for the fact of lying and deceiving somebody totally honest. And that's why I don't do it.
Confess, you're the same.
>>
It doesn't sound like you're looking for advice. It sounds like you're looking for moral support over something you've already done.

Regardless, you shouldn't be asking whether you're a "bad person" or not. Not unless you feel like sharing your entire life story.

Instead, you should consider what you want out of your current relationship (or even future relationships beyond this one). If you want stability, you should avoid cheating on your partner. If you don't really care about relationship stability, then you shouldn't bother with monogamy.

And hey, maybe you want the intimacy of a monogamous romance AND the sexual freedom of an open relationship. Unless your partner has agreed to be down for that, you'll need to compromise and decide which is more important to you. Because you can't keep both.
>>
The thing is I didn't feel any remorse and it was even validated when we broke up. I must admit I regret nothing. And what I wonder if it was because of the relation ship or because of me.
>>
>>17538675
>mental gymnastics
>>
>>17538696
In what way? Please elaborate, I need to clear thi up.
>>
>>17538694
>And what I wonder if it was because of the relation ship or because of me.

You were a part of the relationship. Half of it, if we're getting specific.

How you feel and how you reacted can be attributed to both yourself as a person and the quality of your relationship.
>>
I'm trying to be totally honest with myself :

I would like to fuck other women from time to time, especially those who show they want me.
But I don't do it because I don't want to be a lying bastard and hurt and loose the one I love.

I tend to think most men think like that : they would like it but it's not worth the trouble. What do you think about this?
>>
>>17538729

Uh no. Most men are happy with their partner and do not want to fuck other women because they love their partner.

You got issues dude.
>>
>>17538741
>You got issues dude.
Do yout think that too, poeple?
>>
>>17538741
Fuck off. Most men want to every broad with a tight ass they see. They don't out of fear of getting caught or because of the post-nut guilt they'd feel along with not wanting to sabotage their situation.

What's done is done OP. If someone cheated on you I'm sure it would hurt you. We're all just animals built to fuck and survive yknow.
>>
>>17538761
Yeah I think that's it too. We're being nice because it's useful to us, nothing else. Anyway, what's the difference, the result is the same ; you're being nice.
>>
>>17538675
Im not the anon you just replied to but, according to studies, 10% of people cheat in long term relationships when not married but the number rises to 25% in long marriages. So yea, most people are happy in their relationships.
I am in a relationship, have urges like you do, and work in an environment where I meet a lot of people; but I never take action on those feelings.
Im still trying to understand what sort of advice it is that you are looking for. If you dont feel regret, then you dont. There is nothing else to say.
>>
>>17538602
>And am I a bad person?
yes

despite anon's >>17538761 "built to fuck and survive" bit, we're animals but we're not dumb animals. we have social taboos, and if you knowingly do something you know would hurt a person you pretend to care about you're a shitter. especially since you would get upset if the girl cheated on you.

part of being human, a not completely retarded animal, is the ability to foresight and go against your nature. if you're knowingly doing something you know would hurt someone you're a bad person.
>>
>>17538785
You're just looking for someone to validate your actions. Im not nice to people just because I need to survive, but that's just me. Find a girl that has similar views as you do and you'll be happier.
Monogamy is not an illusion that humanity is imposing to itself in order to survive. Some people really do enjoy having one person to share their lives with. You are just not one of them. Dont be stuck in what society wants you to do. If you dont want monogamy, then find someone who doesnt want it either.
Here is a question for you: how you you feel if your current gf cheated on you?
>>
>>17538751
Nah, it's completely normal but it's on you to resist it or go jihad
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.