[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jealousy??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1387993035014.jpg (700KB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1387993035014.jpg
700KB, 1053x1070px
Sup /adv/

What does it mean if a girl asks you if you're jealous?

Basically a couple of my med-fag female friends went away for 4 weeks to a rural hospital to do their rotation there. They were staying with a few other guys and girls who also go to the same hospital as me.

When they came back to visit me over the weekend, they started talking about one of the dudes (I'll call him Jacob) from our hospital who went over to the rural hospital as well.

They would say things like 'Oh, Jacob says the funniest things, he's so witty, he's so cute, blah blah blah'.

Then one of them turns to me, her eyes light up and is all like 'Anon! Are you jealous?!?' XD. The expression on my face had not changed markedly before this, nor was I questioning them in great detail about him.

I'm just like sitting there thinking 'wtf? We're friends and she's asking me if I'm jealous'.

She later explained that she meant that I was jealous that he is now their friend as well. But even in that context, asking me if I'm jealous that they have a new male friend makes no sense... right? Considering she has other male friends too.

So about a week later when she comes back again, I decide to tease her and say 'So how is your new bf Jacob going?'. She immediately gets excited and blurts out 'ANON!! Are you threatened?!?'

Similar thing again happened on facebook. I made a comment like that and she accuses me of being jealous. And her other two friends start laughing and going 'N'AWWWW'

Keep in mind that I have a gf that she knows about too.

So what do you think. The fuck does she think about me??

Is she just saying that cause she likes me? She is quite an extroverted girl though. So i'm not sure.
>>
>>17538273
I forgot to add that later I confronted her about it, and was like 'lol, you totally like me' 'You're so full of shit, who asks their friends if they're jealous or threatened about other dudes?'

And she's denying it, then later says that its sad that I think that.

Does she really not like me? Not even sure.
>>
>>17538273
>>17538283
need answers. this shit is starting to drive me insane
>>
If she's quite an extroverted girl as you said, that kind of stuff is just how she talks. She makes small jokes as a way to make conversation more entertaining and doesn't think much of it.
>>
>>17538273
>Anon! Are you a faggot?!?' XD
Bitch likes you
>>
>>17538283

Wow you just fucked up a bubbly fun joke at work and became the serious fag. Nice nice. I can already tell the jokes will stop after your convo with her. She was just teasing your ass as friends do but as usual you thought too much into it.
>>
File: 1448546711643.jpg (91KB, 960x920px) Image search: [Google]
1448546711643.jpg
91KB, 960x920px
>>17538283
>its sad that I think that
well, it really is, you are like the first male on 4chan ever deluded himself about feeling of females towards him.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.