[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin gf , need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 0FnuQL3.png (11KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
0FnuQL3.png
11KB, 321x339px
I need your help /adv/
Got myself a virgin gf and I can't fuck her, like literally can't fuck her , my dick wont go in no matter what , I get frustrated and my boner is dying immediately after , what the fuck do I do? We've been doing just about anything except anal and fucking but I dont know how longer things might last like this
>>
>>17538187
Fingerfuck for long periods of time, gradually increase the number of fingers you use as her vagoo loosens. Should do the trick
>>
>>17538193
already tried this but shes complaining of pain with only one finger and starts shaking and pulling my hand out , should I be more forceful?
>>
>>17538199
No never use more force if it doesn't work this will make things even worse. There may be a medical problem like vulvodynia this happens quite often.
>>
>>17538199
Also make sure that she really feels comfortable, slowly tease her by touching and caressing her whole body, maybe then try eating her out or softly stimulate her clit. Only touch her ladyparts when they're properly wet as rubbing a dry pussy might be awfully unpleasant for her and kill the vibe.
>>
Try to lay her on her side lift her leg a bit and use spit or lube. Go easy first and try to pop the head in first and stimulate her by kissing or playing with her nipples. Make sure she gets wet sign she's getting into it. Worked for me on my Japanese wife cause my dick was too big for her.
>>
>>17538199
start with your pinky then
>>
She might need to see a trip to the doctors....
>>
>>17538199
Lube, lots of lube.
>>
>>17538187

Oh man OP I had this with my ex-gf.
First thing is take it SLOW. It took me and my ex a month of regular sessions to have something that came close to having sex. We started getting my dick in a little, then halfway, then slowly fucking halfway, and so forth. Eventually we could have full blown(albeit gentle) sex. A few months later I was fucking her like a rapist while she begged me to go harder.

My two big tips(other than taking it slow) would be dont be forceful, and make lots of foreplay. If you try to fuck and she's not moist then you shouldnt be trying to fuck yet.

Another small tip is, once you get it in, figure out which positions are most comfortable for you guys. For me and my ex it was doggy style.
>>
>>17538688
This
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.