[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why would my boyfriend friends ask him to go to a night club..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
why would my boyfriend friends ask him to go to a night club..
I saw in his texts (I don't look thru his phone a lot and I know it's wrong but it was sitting right next to me and I was curious) two of his friends (who one I know cheated on his now ex gf and the other is nasty and probably does the same) were asking him to come out to a night club place Friday night, they were like, "come on, it's the last weekend of the summer, we'll have some fun" it just seems sketchy. my bf said he had other things he was doing and then they kept trying to convince him but he was like "I don't even like bars lol" but I looked up the place and it's a night club... which early on in our relationship we both decided/he told me he doesn't think ppl in relationships should go to clubs - and I woildnt date him if he was going to clubs bc that's all for singles, and I don't trust the way alcohol makes ppl act .

idk it just seems weird they were asking him like it makes me wonder if he goes to them ever. idk what to think. I don't want to confront him bc he will get mad and be like well I didn't even go and will deny if he ever went before so there's no point in asking...

what should I do? I'm honestly tired of him Ive been thinking of leaving him for the past month at least .. my main concern about things likethis now is getting stds if he ever cheated on me
>>
Oh man, I know right? What kind of asshole wants to hang out with his friends occasionally? What a dick.
>>
>>17538145

>idk what to think

aww poor bby, you should go talk to his friends, let them spit roast you a bit
>>
>trying to justify your decision

take notes chaps
no matter what you do, she already made her mind up
>>
>>17538145
That's some spicy bait you got there friendo
>>
This is probably a cross post from reddit or something OP is trying to use to trigger the naive 4channer

(its working)
>>
>>17538145
sounds like you're already out of the relationship emotionally, might as well make it official.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.