[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Im going to break up with my girlfriend tomorrow.
She just dosent make me happy, shes so boring and needy, hanging around her is never chill, im always drained emotionally.
Im young not even out of school and i dont want to stay with her for the rest of my life.
but weve done everything together like first time touching boobs, lost my virginity and had a few new experiences with her that if i do them again i know im gonna think about her.
I feel so sick and worried. what if its the wrong decision? just when ever i think about her i get anxious and basically depressed. im unhappy but she loves me endlessly.
>>
You should tell her you're no longer happy, and list reasons why. Then discuss if you want to try and make it work
>>
>>17538086
>You should tell her you're no longer happy, and list reasons why. Then discuss if you want to try and make it work
This

Whatever you do, dont blame or insult her. Simply express how you feel. No one can be blamed for falling in or out of love/
>>
>>17538098
>>17538094
>>17538094
>>17538098
Thank you but im comfortable, im kinda scard to go out into the single world again and also telling my family and friends. what they would think about it.
>>
>>17538113

that shouldn't be what scares you. you should be scared about losing something good
>>
>>17538118
I AM
>>
it scared me to break up with my bf, but if you're not happy then just do it.
there are plenty of other people that could make you happy.
>>
>>17538086
>i dont want to stay with her for the rest of my life

If you don't want to be with her, you shouldn't lead her on. The longer you wait the harder it will be for the both of you.

>what if its the wrong decision?
Then you accept it. Decisions have consequences, sometimes good and sometimes bad. That's life.
Ask yourself this
>What if staying with her is the wrong decision.

>She just dosent make me happy
> shes so boring and needy
>im always drained emotionally.
>just when ever i think about her i get anxious and basically depressed.

Obviously something is wrong. If you do decide to break it off with her, you won't feel OK for a while. You'll need to be prepared for that. I've heard that it usually takes half the time that the relationship lasted to get over it all. However, it may take less for the one doing the breakup.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.