[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to a university that's like 40% chinese international

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1462899447418.jpg (64KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462899447418.jpg
64KB, 720x960px
I'm going to a university that's like 40% chinese international students. They sound like a pretty frigid bunch. Gimme tips on how to bang them. I already heard they hate facial hair so that's one thing.
>>
Be white
>>
>>17538072
Pretty much this, OP.

Life is suffering being black and having a thing for Asian women.
>>
I've been dating an extremely rich Chinese girl here in Vancouver for the past year and a bit. Here's what I've learned;

The paler, the richer. It has to do with wanting to be as lazy as possible and not lift a finger or ever go outside and shit. So, naturally tan Asian girls are insecure because they look "poor". These girls are the easiest.

Nothing is more important to girls than their other girlfriends, get to know them all, but only go after 1 per clique. They all gossip and if it's good gossip, you'll have no problem getting close with your target.

Lastly, learn some Mandarin. Compared to Cantonese, again it's the whole rich/poor thing. Mandarin is for the successful families, while poor farmers, labourers know Cantonese. This is the only thing you can really do to woo Chinese girls as they all mostly cone from very wealthy families, unless you plan on making millions in the near future.

Hope this helps, happy hunting
>>
>>17538050
goddam dat ass

but yeah they like skinny white dudes so do that

also they're usually short af so being 5'8" is tall for them, way better than stuckup white girls that want thor
>>
>>17538050
Currently at a uni where I swear it's 80% asian and also have yellow fever so I can help you out OP

Other posts are good advice, and yee definitely shave every day
Once you're on a date, main thing I noticed once I started seeing girls from Asia rather than Asian-Australians is their passive approach to romance: you will often have to make way more moves yourself than you're used to - they often won't help you or give you any signals AT ALL, even if they're keen.
One time I got such bad signals from a girl at the end of a date that I left convinced she wasn't interested, only to have her call 2 mins later and awkwardly suggest I stay over
Don't assume that just because they're being passive they aren't interested; there's an expectation in those cultures that men make every move, so that's the mindset they often have.
(still don't be a dick, obviously, if someone tells you no, leave them alone)
>>
>>17538072
This pretty much. Works for most Asian countries as well.
>>
>>17538072
asian femanon here.
can confirm.
white dick is superior desu.
>>
>>17538050
>They sound like a pretty frigid bunch

For the past 10 or so years, alot of these chinese students seem to party animals. Nothing like the super uptight smart ones I used to see.
>>
>>17538072

I don't understand how anyone kind find girls who completely throw their men under the bus and hop on another culture. It disgusts me.
>>
What I tend to find is like 80% of asian girls are butt ugly and not worth the effort of smashing. 15% are in relationships with someone and the mythical 5% either have terrible english or are so sheltered they don't understand half your jokes.
>>
>>17538417
'Their men' don't put enough effort into looking attractive. It's just study study study
>>
>>17538425

No but I always found it to be....disgusting? Like as I white guy, when I go to parties you would see these types of asian girls. Super preppy, talk like a suburban white person and constantly smile to be well liked. It is like they are holding an invisible sign saying "I am asian but I speak normally....please accept me". Was always turned off by those.
>>
>>17538422
well this is the reality for me but perhaps that's because I go to a prestigious university
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.