/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 35

File: symbols-004.jpg (65KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
symbols-004.jpg
65KB, 600x406px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
Just here to grab my (You) from some autistic faggot crapping on several threads here.
>>
Women with big boobs, how heavy are they and do they cause a lot of pain and/or nuisance for you?

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473109732233.webm
>>
Girls, is it as hard for you to find a decent faithful reliable human being to be with as it is for guys? Or are you all chasing bad boy alphas and don't care for decent relationships
>>
>>17538010
For girls, I'm looking for tips on dating, I've been in a relationship for most of my life until now so i pretty much have no idea what I'm doing and I've got a date with a Tinder girl. I invited her to a bar and she seemed pretty excited.
>>
>>17538156
What's with all the fucking /r9k/ bullshit? What are you doing outside of your containment board?
>>
Girls, what does maybe mean when you get asked to make plans? Hungout with a girl Thursday and next day asked her if she wanted to do it again next week, she replied 24 hours later with maybe. So idk if maybe is just a nice way of saying no or not. Also should I ask her again closer to Thursday, wait for her to say something, or just forget all about this?
>>
How to play it cool with gf? I seem to overwhelm every girl I dated with attention and sympathies that after some time they got sick of it.
30yo, M, had over 20 gf, some were very long relationships, 3y, 1.5, 5y...
>>
>>17538149
I have 36D breasts. They are pretty heavy, maybe 750 grams each?
They're uncomfortable. My back hurts if I stand straight for many hours. I usually wear a sport bra at work.
>>
>>17538010
Girls do you expect to get oral if you give head? I did it the other day after head because I felt obliged, didn't mind it, just curious
>>
>>17538156
Shit people are shit people. It is not a gendered thing.
It is equally hard to find a good partner for males and for females.
Also - all this bullshit about bad boy alphas is ridiculous. Probably 3/4 of the fat neckbeards who talk shit about "cheating alpha chads" would fuck around as much as attractive guys do, if someone wanted them. The only reason why they talk shit about women and alphas is because they are undesirable.
>>
>>17538228
No. I give head because I enjoy it.
I mean - I really like when someone goes down on me, but it's not necessary.
>>
>>17538156
I'm a trans woman and I'm surprised how easy it was for me to find someone
>>
A lot of girls say i come off as standoffish and intense, is this a good thing?

I'm tall (6'3) and weight 188 lbs, I'm fairly muscular and and i play basketball essentially every single day. I'd like to think im fairly good looking, nothing amazing but a 6 or 7 if i had to guess. I've gotten called an 9 before but that chick was batshit obsessed with me.

I've got more than enough confidence in myself, and have no issue going up and chatting up a girl i find cute. I'm able to more often than not get their number and go on a few dates here and there, but when i try and ask to go steady and so on, they say that im a great guy but i just come off as uncaring and mean.

My question is should i keep rolling with my natural personality, standoffish, intense, mean and find a girl who is into that, or make myself more caring and sweet?

How would i even go about being more sweet to girls anyway?
>>
>>17538216
>Boohoo my boobs are too big and no one will massage them or my back!
>>
>>17538271
I fucking hate massages.
No boohoo.
>>
>>17538247
He was asking girls, not guys who dress up as women.

If someone asks a rich guys opinion I'm going to shut the fuck up although i like Ferraris and other rich people's toys
>>
>>17538177
Forget all about this, you're just a backup incase the better guy she already made plans with cancels.
She will never be into you.
>>
>>17538010
Claimed in the name of the Inquisition of Pegasus
>>
>>17538231
>Probably 3/4 of the fat neckbeards who talk shit about "cheating alpha chads" would fuck around as much as attractive guys do, if someone wanted them.
I have had plenty of opportunities that I didn't go for, just seems kind of gross. Casual sex never appealed to me.

I never did understand why some women go for men that are obviously just out to pump and dump them though, the guys don't seem to even bother hiding it half the time. I'm not even talking about people who go for casual sex and get what they're after, but people with this idea that they can be the one that makes the guy do a 180.
>>
File: images-12.jpg (30KB, 360x408px) Image search: [Google]
images-12.jpg
30KB, 360x408px
>>17538367
You know that's not how this game works.
>>
File: 1473136545552.png (120KB, 515x816px) Image search: [Google]
1473136545552.png
120KB, 515x816px
>>17538428
I was asleep fucker I TRIED!

I lost claims on like the 3 last ones
>>
>>17538432
Pack it up kiddo you're past your prime.
>>
File: 1466813838110.png (2MB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1466813838110.png
2MB, 1060x1500px
>>17538434
Fuck you love, I've still got it
>>
>>17538439
PACK IT UP
GET OUTTA HERE
>>
>>17538409
>people with this idea that they can be the one that makes the guy do a 180.
Most people don't believe so.
But there are plenty of reasons for doing it.
Most important one is that girls who do so are clueless. This thing happens to young, immature, stupid inexperienced people.
Guys who fuck around a lot are often very attractive. So even if they "romanticise" it with the whole "I fuck with him because I'm going to change him", girls who fuck with him basically want the dick.
We're also told that we can change guys because we're very special. We'e told this kind of shit by our parents, by literature, by media. The bad guy who finds a special girl and chances is a pretty overused stereotype - a lot of girls just believe they are that special girl.
Some girls also do like drama. Especially younger girls. A boring guy suddenly becomes interesting if your parents don't want you to date him, or if he is a drug addict.
>>
>>17538443
THIS IS MY SWAMP
>>
>>17538445
>So even if they "romanticise" it with the whole "I fuck with him because I'm going to change him", girls who fuck with him basically want the dick.
At least you're honest about it. I've heard of girls talking about how they changed their values and don't chase pricks anymore, but I never could take it very seriously.
>>
>>17538456
Huh. I had one partner, the guy I am engaged with, and I've rarely been sexually attracted to guys I'm not in love with.
So I'm not really the best example.
But, ultimately, I think that my explanation is pretty accurate.
>>
File: 1470341805612.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470341805612.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>17538448
>>
File: 1471748810295.png (379KB, 493x2765px) Image search: [Google]
1471748810295.png
379KB, 493x2765px
>>17538467
Thoughts on this? Made the last panels meself
>>
Ladies. My girlfriend has a guy friend that she has been talking to recently and has been trying to make plans to meet up with him. She's know him since they were teenagers. The thing is I remember her taking about this guy before in the past and i know for a fact they dated. I've asked her recently if she's dated him before and says no. She has a pretty bad memory and forgets what we've talked about in the past. I've asked her a couple of times and even said I thought I remembered her mentioning they dated; she still said no. She's been pretty desperate for friends and I feel she's lying to me about this. I don't mind if she has guy friends as long as she hasn't dated them before. Am I in the wrong about this? I want to trust her but it's hard if she's going to be lying to me about this. I'm not sure how to handle this.
>>
Exactly how much honesty is too much?

Also, is it paradoxical to never keep secrets in a relationship?
>>
>>17538689
I haven't been lying ever since March 18 including "White lies". It works fine, I intend to keep at it and I'd recommend it.
>>
>>17538712
So what are in the TMI zone then?
>>
>>17538732
I'd say it's not about honesty, it's more about knowing how to word your thoughts in a pleasant way and what you can and cannot talk about with your interlocutor.
It entirely depends on the person, but in the context of a couple you'll reach that perfect comfort zone with time and effort.
>>
So /adv/ women

What is the right amount of time to tell a girl how you feel about her?

Not full blown love but I like you and I'm interested in you.
>>
>>17538945
>Not full blown love but I like you and I'm interested in you.

2 mins into your conversation, before you ask her out.
>>
Linking to the old thread in hopes of getting advice
>>17535339
>>17537597
>>
>>17539017
Is 2 months too soon to have a relationship talk with her?

Went out once and had a good time, but with work it's hard to setup a second date.
>>
Sup women
I'm at a stage with my gf where we are pretty comfortable with each other. I've enjoyed eating her ass when were in the shower together, and she enjoyed it too. She has some hair down there, and I honestly don't it mind at all. I could take it or leave it really. But my question is, would you find it sexy if your bf offered to shave your asshole, or would that make you insecure? Everyone's different, but I was just wondering.
>>
I'd actually quite like that.. there are parts that are really hard to reach with a razor without cutting oneself... I'd like everything to be clear down there without waxing but it's impossible for me.. I think it's as cute as washing each others hair or rub each others back while showering
>>
Girls:

Is it corny if you've been going out with someone for, say, 6 months and you guys wear matching colors or wear the same hat and stuff?
An old friend of mine told me that it was corny.
>>
Women. How would you want a guy to handle a FWB kind of situation? I went home with a friend and we basically were naked in bed with each other for a full day.

At the end of the day she said she definitely atleast wanted to be friends with benefits but wasn't sure about a relationship cause her last few hav all gone poorly.

The last thing I texted her was to not be shy about saying she wants me to come over, because normally she's a very shy person. Should I just leave it at that? I think she starts her period soon so we probably won't do anything for a while and I don't want to bother her when she doesn't want to because of physical reasons.
>>
>>17539096

If the clothing coordination happens on purpose then it's cringy af.
>>
Girls: how high is your self esteem and what makes your self esteem go up or down?
Also:
How many guys flirt with you on average?
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Where can one even encounter women?
I don't know anyone in the city I moved to to study, and online dating is not an option, because non anonymous communication over the internet with total strangers, scares me.

Though, on the other hand, I don't know why I should even try.
I don't know how to interact with girls. In my 23 years of existence, I have never even as much held a girl's hand, let alone be anything more than a class mate or acquaintance to a girl, outside a singular instance where I thought I had befriended a chick, but as she dropped all contact with me out of the blue, I doubt we even were friends at all. It was pure chance that I even met her in the first place, as I just happened to move to the same student apartment where she was living in, and we sorta just started to spend time together, but it didn't last.

I dunno what's even the point of this post.
A cry of help, maybe?
The loneliness is killing me, and I don't know what the hell I should do.
>>
>>17539191
Brothels are known for having women
>>
>>17539235
Illegal in my country.
And besides, I don't have interest in sex for just it's sake. I can satisfy my carnal desires well enough via masturbation.
Loneliness, not so much.
>>
File: uwotmate.png (166KB, 370x360px) Image search: [Google]
uwotmate.png
166KB, 370x360px
Women, is this a shitty relationship?

>BF constantly talks over you
>BF wants to have kinds (specifically son), you do not
>BF wants to move to a state on the other side of the country, you want to move to another on the other side
>BF never wants to do anything with you (Say BF and his GF are at a party for a special event for the GF. BF doesn't want to dance with GF. GF has to go in and yell at him/beg him to go dance. Similar story for party games).
>BF constantly argues over the smallest shit
>>
>>17539247
You can erase loneliness without girls
>>
>>17539258
No you can't, unless you are gay.
Physical closeness, like hugs, cuddling, or simply laying together on a sofa, watching tv etc, depend on having a significant other.
>>
>>17539266
No they don't and they don't even matter
You can have all of those things and still be lonely
You are just creating "if i had X i would be happy" situations to wallow in self-pity
>>
>>17539283
>You are just creating "if i had X i would be happy" situations to wallow in self-pity
No, I am speaking from experience.
During the worst bout of my depression, I lived at my aunt's place for a few months, and the simple fact that my cousins wished to spend time with me, ran up to hug me when I came back from school, etc, made me feel better. In fact, those months were all things considered, rather happy for me, because I actually felt like someone cared about me.

Humans are social beings, and lack of socialization, and affection is not healthy for our minds.
>>
>>17539306
And you were happy without a girl
But you still insist you need a girl to cure your loneliness
>>
>>17539324
>But you still insist you need a girl to cure your loneliness

Then how, pray tell, would you cure your fucking loneliness?

Friends aren't enough and even if I had them, I'd still be feeling lonely. I want someone I can love, and who will love me back, and because I ain't gay, it narrows my options down quite a bit.
>>
>>17539336
You posted an example already
How blind are you?
Why aren't friends enough?
The biggest problem here is that you are putting loneliness on a pedestal so you have no reason to try to fix it
Pop your bubble and try to do some introspection
There is no way i can tell you what to do exactly
That's for you to find because everybody is different and your problem is very personal
>>
>>17539357
The company of my cousins wasn't anything but a temporary "cure" to my loneliness at best. They helped me cope, and made me feel happier in a time when I had been depressed for years, but ultimately, they were just two little kids who enjoyed spending time with their older cousin. And after I moved out, my depression hit back even worse than before, because after experiencing such genuine affection and closeness nearly daily, going back to utter loneliness was nearly crippling.

>Why aren't friends enough?
There is no physical, closeness (hugs, cuddling etc) with friends, nor is there anywhere close as emotionally intimate bond with them.
Having friends is not something that makes me any less lonely. At best, they would be people I would perhaps spend a couple of days in a month, doing random shit, and that's it. Friends are people you kill time with, they don't help you make any less lonely or unloved.

The fact that you cannot even understand how someone could feel lonely without having someone to love and share affection with, is baffling to me.
>>
>>17539405
>ultimately, she is just a girl who enjoyed spending time with her bf.
>At best, she would be someone I would perhaps spend a couple of days in a month, doing random shit, and that's it
You can simplify anything
You can have those things with friends
The fact that you cannot even understand what i'm trying to say doesn't baffle me at all
People who look for excuses will always find excuses
A girl won't fix you no matter how much you want to believe in it
Misery will always follow you when you search for it
>>
>>17539435
>You can have those things with friends
No you fucking cant.
Maybe if you are a chick, I dunno, but guys don't act affectionately towards each other, because that would be gay as hell, and simply out of place between dudes unless they were, you know, actually homos, which I am not.

If you are incapable of offering any actual advice, why the fuck are you even replying to my posts anyways?
>>
Girls:
What do you think about girls that are too nice to tell someone that they're not interested? Don't you think that's kind of messed up? You're sort of stringing the guy along that gives you a lot of attention while at the same time, you're interested in someone that doesn't even know you exist.

Yeah, this is currently happening with me (I'm a guy).
>>
>>17539448
>gay
>gay
>gay
Fuck i remember you now
Because there was a slight chance of you listening and because there are other people who can benefit from it
Now we reached a place only you can be helped and i give up on it
>>
>>17539502
The fuck are you even talking about?

You didn't provide any advice, you just questioned my feelings and belittled them.

And yes, men do not showcase affection towards one another, even their friends, because it is seen as gay, and straight men in general, do not want to be thought as being gay. You are a total moron if you deny that.
>>
>>17539501
I might be one of those girls.
Unless you ask me out directly, I cannot really reject you. Like, what the fuck am I supposed to say?
>>
>>17539566
Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!
>>
>>17539566
True, what if a guy is throwing hints at you, you wouldn't be able to tell that he's showing interest? Like light flirting, nothing serious. Is that seen as childish?
>>
>>17539579
I might probably tell he is flirting with me.
Still - unless someone directly asks me out, I feel awkward saying "I don't like you".
>>
There's a girl at my dorm making signs on her window every once in a while, and they're my sense of humor. She's super cute too, and the sign now says "need $$ 4 paper & markers". Should I bring some paper and markers over there?
>>
>>17539256
Not really. He doesn't seem bad.
But it seems like you two are an awful fit. If you aren't enjoying yourself and arguing a lot, no point in staying together.
>>
>>17539153
I think I have a pretty average self esteem.
I believe I am a nice person, I'm relatively likeable and not too ugly.
My self esteem is pretty random.
Goes up and down with hormones quite a bit. Sometimes if I lose a bit of weight or if my hair/make up is nice I feel good. If I didn't sleep I feel horrible. If my boyfriend likes me, I feel good.
If I go out at night, I get 2-3 guys flirting with me. On normal days, one or none.
>>
>>17539605
But why would it be awkward? If you'll never see this person again, what's wrong with saying that? What's wrong with being blunt?
>>
>>17538208
Ty everyone for answering NOT.
>>
>>17539632
How about not being this much of a faggot?
>>
>>17539630
Because I am replying to a question that hasn't been asked.
If you ask me out on a date, then I can reject you.
If you flirt lightly here and there, then I will assume that's nothing important and by not flirting back you got the message
>>
>>17539610
No that's autistic. Have a small party and invite her and her roommates to it or casually talk to her if you see her in the hall and get her number.
>>
>>17539610

No she is in her own weird world. Girls like this are cute and quirky, guys like this are autistic. As the other anon said, invite her over to a party and tell her to bring her markers with her.
>>
>>17539645
Okay, thanks for replying.
>>
>>17539647
>>17539651
Can I get an opinion from a girl now?
>>
File: color.png (612B, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
color.png
612B, 200x200px
Men, is this color yellow or green to you? I need to wear a certain color shirt and this is the closest I have.

Going to one of those parties mainly for singles. It's free for women so I figured why not. Also some ugly guys are attending, what do I do if they hit on me?
>>
>>17538231
>It is equally hard to find a good partner for males and for females.
This is a pretty bold statement. Makes me want to test it, but how?
How would we even define "hard" or "good partner"?
Sociology is fun but man, i don't envy the kind of philosophical shit they have to deal with for even basic work.

>>17538689
>Exactly how much honesty is too much?
No limit for me. I like as much honesty as possible. That's partly why i'm on an anonymous imageboard in the first place.

>>17539191
You're in college man, what better place is there to meet decent girls in their early 20s?
>>
>>17538156

It's easy to find someone who wants to be my bf. Whether I like them or not is another matter. Most men are pretty ugly tbqh.

>>17538228

YES. You better service me. Fingering is also an option instead.

>>17538689

>keep secrets

that is normal. I'm not gonna tell a guy all my filthy fetishes.

>>17539076

I'd be worried about unfortunately located razor nicks.

>>17539102

Give her the D and don't be creepy.

>>17539153

Pretty high. Most guys show interest in me. I'm pretty after all. Up/down depending on how I feel that day.

>>17539256

Why are you with him if you have nothing in common and he treats you like shit and doesn't do stuff with you? Dump him.
>>
>>17539667

We give you advice and you brush it off? FUCK YOU.
>>
>>17539670
Its green yellow, its both
like how orange is red yellow
>>
>>17539698

That isn't helpful. A green shirt means one thing and a yellow shirt means another thing. Which would you think that is?
>>
>>17539670
Snort color
>>
>>17539610
>>17539667
Girl here. I think it would be more weird if you gave her actual money, rather than paper and markers. I think you have as much of a chance of her taking this negatively as you do with her taking it positively. It just depends on the girl.
It would be less forward/risky to just approach her when you see her, and just bring up the signs as a conversation starter. Then, you can jokingly bring up getting her some, and proceed however she takes it. If you have the same sense of humor, like you think you do, then you should have no problem talking with her.
>>
>>17539680
I'm not in college.
I study in a private school which offers one year courses on all sort of stupid bullshit to adults.
I am studying how to make videogames, useless bs, but at least it slightly interests me, so getting used to living away from home, and having daily routines once more, etc, was easier.
Safe to say, there aren't many women on my class, and I don't know any people outside of my class. Out of the few girls on my class, the one that I sorta like, has a boyfriend already, and I am far bellow her league anyways.
>>
>>17539705
Alright, thanks, hopefully I can find her sometime. Sorry to the other advice givers for coming off as rude, just that using the word "autistic" came off as it must've been advice from dudes.
>>
>>17539405
>The fact that you cannot even understand how someone could feel lonely without having someone to love and share affection with, is baffling to me.
Not that guy, but i don't really feel "lonely".
On the flip side, i also don't feel anything like what you described: i have 2 female cousins and just spent a year in the same city where they live (same college as one of them). Yet i felt nothing when interacting with them, and never had any urge to do so.
So people like us exist. It's just that most of us know better than to give advice about loneliness to people besides other schizoids/autists/psychopaths/etc.

That said, i'd suggest the normal ways of meeting people, especially since you said you were "studying": clubs (the academic kind and the kind where they play loud shitty music), bars/pubs, online dating, study groups, trying to befriend lab group partners, randomly approaching people from your classes, etc.
>>
>>17539722
>That said, i'd suggest the normal ways of meeting people, especially since you said you were "studying": clubs (the academic kind and the kind where they play loud shitty music), bars/pubs, online dating, study groups, trying to befriend lab group partners, randomly approaching people from your classes, etc.

There really aren't most of those options even available in this school. It isn't a college with a campus or shit like that. It is more like a small, private trade school I guess. There is no interaction between the different classes, as each line is doing their own thing, and thus there is really no chance of even getting to know the people outside of your own class mates, who I have socialized with.

I don't drink alcohol, so going to bars and pubs is out, and I find online dating distasteful as an idea, and have no interest in it.
>>
>>17539670
It can pass better as a green shirt than as a yellow shirt.
Also, it's kind of strange to ask men specifically: our color vision is significantly inferior (color vision is on the X chromosome: you have 2, we only have 1).

>some ugly guys are attending, what do I do if they hit on me?
Whatever you want. Flirt back, change the subject, say "oh i just saw X over there, i gotta go talk to her" (in some places you can do this even if you don't know the girls at all and they'll go with it, like a chick version of the "bro code"), say something like "sorry, not in the mood tonight", etc.
Like any social skill, you get better at it with practice. Just try to handle it with tact, it's not their fault they're ugly as shit.

>It's free for women
Kek, this shit always bothered me. I don't think i'd ever go to one of these parties, since it always struck me as a bunch of desperate guys really hoping some women might attend. Kind of funny how we like to think we're monogamous, but you throw a party for singles and have to figure out how to get a couple women to come.
>>
File: Defective.jpg (188KB, 450x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Defective.jpg
188KB, 450x1261px
>>17539753
>who I have socialized with
How'd that go? Make any friends? Ask out any of the girls yet?

>I don't drink alcohol
Then start. College students are very awkward and have a very hard time socializing freely at the start, so they use tons of alcohol as a social lubricant.
People (maybe girls) have probably tried to invite you to things saying "hey, come with us to X, have a couple drinks, loosen up, it'll be fun!"
Next time, say yes.

Also, why don't you transfer to a full 4-year college and get a CS degree? Better career prospects and many more social opportunities as a bonus.

>I find online dating distasteful as an idea
Beggars can't be choosers, man.
>>
>>17539789
>How'd that go? Make any friends?
Not really friends, just class mates.
>Ask out any of the girls yet?
No, because as I said here>>17539711
the only chick I sorta like has a bf already and I am way bellow her league anyways.

>Then start.
No, I dislike the taste. It is revolting, and makes me gag.
>People (maybe girls) have probably tried to invite you to things saying "hey, come with us to X, have a couple drinks, loosen up, it'll be fun!"
No they haven't. There were a bunch of barbecue events organized by our teacher this summer, to which I participated but beyond that, there has been no real social shit beyond the classes.

>Beggars can't be choosers, man.
Starvation is better than degrading oneself.
>>
>>17539762

That is why I am asking you--it's a singles event and I wanted to know if men will know what color it is. Thank you. Alright, maybe dodging and running might work.

>free

It's the norm though. Women have more choice...we would never "pay" to meet potential dates.
>>
>>17538010
Girls why do wait to respond? I asked a girl I know if she wanted to hangout again since we did 2 weeks ago and she just ignored it completly, i've seen her look and post other stuff online. But like a quick no or something would be perfectly fine. Why would you just let a text sit there when the other person obviously knows your using your phone. Its insulting honestly
>>
if a guy is being creepy, why do girls get someone else to tell them to stop instead of saying it themselves?
>>
>>17539843
>>17539849
The answer to both of these questions is the fact that women tend to be spineless cowards who avoid directly confronting anything they find uncomfortable.
>>
>>17539819
>No, I dislike the taste. It is revolting, and makes me gag.
Nobody likes their first beer. It's called an acquired taste. Acquire it.
Go buy some and practice at home until you start liking it, or at least tolerating it.

>Starvation is better than degrading oneself.
How degrading is it, really? A lot of men and women use it.
Tinder is popular as hell with social butterflies and sluts and such (aka "chads and stacies"). They don't think it's degrading.
And if you still feel that it's better to be alone than to take the necessary social steps to avoid it, take a long hard look at yourself and whether you actually want to be with other people.

>>17539843
They don't think you're important enough to respond to quickly.
(how long do you think they stall their boss?)

>>17539849
What do you think? Girls quite literally have no balls, do you really think they'd insult you to your face?
>>
>>17539849
Personally, I'm always sure to tell a creep to fuck off myself, rather than have someone else do it for me. Especially since some creeps are so creepy that if they don't hear it directly from you, they don't believe you want to be left alone.
I guess other girls have others do it for them because they don't want to be "mean" or "hurt someones feelings". Which always has the opposite effect in the end.
>>
>>17539871
But like i've known her for years, I can handle if she said no, but like it makes me pissed off more that she just ignores me thinking its ok. Like if she instantly was like yeah no im all set I would feel a little down sure, but this is worse alot worse
>>
>>17539896
Saying no would imply she cares about you.
>>
>>17539881
>It's called an acquired taste. Acquire it.
Why would I want to acquire that taste?
Alcohol is unhealthy, and I got enough unhealthy habits already. The only thing keeping me from drowining myself and my sorrows in booze probably is the fact that I can't stand the taste. I fear what I would become if I ever got drunk or actually accustomed to the taste to drink it out of my own volition.

As for online dating, I find the very idea disgustingly superficial and shallow. It is people pretty much putting up hook up requests to total strangers online, and I find the idea revolting and degrading.

>And if you still feel that it's better to be alone than to take the necessary social steps to avoid it, take a long hard look at yourself and whether you actually want to be with other people.

If the "necessary steps" require me to start drinking and using dating apps, then yes, I would very much prefer to be alone.

I do want to be with other people, in fact, I very much enjoyed spending time with a girl who lived in the same apartment complex as I, until she cut all contact with me and moved out that is.
Still, I enjoyed her company tremendously while it lasted.
>>
>>17539904
What? That makes no sense, expand that a little bit. wouldnt not answering mean she cares also because she doesnt want to hurt my feelings?
>>
>>17539923
She doesn't care about you enough that saying somethibg crosses her mind.
You are just not on her mind.
>>
>>17539941
Oh ok I understood that the wrong way, like she cares about me and doesnt want to hurt me, but yeah what you said makes sense.
>>
File: 1467398754206.jpg (58KB, 592x588px) Image search: [Google]
1467398754206.jpg
58KB, 592x588px
could anyone here tell me a good way to ask a girl out so she can only say yes or no

the girl i like is kinda introverted and busy i already asked her 3 times, she didn't say no, but she was legitimately busy and last time she just told me that she was going to tell me when she gets free time, then in school she has been really nice to me

i don't want more ambiguous answers, i just need to know if she actually would like to go out with me or if she doesn't want to go out with me at all so i can move on already
>>
>>17539953
They will always say maybe, there is literally no possible way to ask someone something that only yes or no can be an answer for. Get ready for some mindgames
>>
Recently I got into a strange situation.
I was dating this girl that neither of us were into each other, and she essentially set me up with her friend, who I clicked with. We went to lunch and a movie, and between the time we left the restaurant and the movie started we were all over each other.
she's great and I really like her, for all sorts of pleasant reasons as well as the obvious sexual ones, but at the end of the night she started crying and talking to me about how she wasn't over her ex and asked if we could just be friends for now.
Is it rude if I continue to look for other women? I really like this girl but there's no guarantee we'll end up together and desu I'm lonely/horny as fuck.
>>
>>17539256
why do you ask, sounds like you just want confirmation
>>
>>17539953
If she really liked you, she would make time to see you. Consider it a rejection. She's just trying to be nice about it.
>>
>>17538156
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NqVLHwt66Z

>>17538161
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bsbIHkicpy

>>17538177
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EMmvMp3U8t

>>17538208
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sVOvTtQmPe

>>17538228
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rPh1BgyqiQ

>>17538263
http://vocaroo.com/i/s19DQEMo25Qh

>>17538555
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Z2aiGcnfdv
Your girlfriend angered me.

>>17538689
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0N3TcsNptCf

>>17538945
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00ZLuDWm7bp

>>17539076
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0rzl6ld1O1l

>>17539096
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0lipHwb1Dkg
>>
Girls, what do you think of it when guys act incredibly serious?
>>
>>17540129
Yay listening training time
>>
>>17539102
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NYkTG8oWQS

>>17539122
You're wrong and probably single with your shit opinion.

>>17539153
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LjPFco9HV0

>>17539191
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0msjBPEO1Ub
tl;dr Nobody wants to date someone with the emotional stability of a dandelion; fix yourself before trying to be in a relationship.

>>17539256
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12D6boaCTPz

>>17539501
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IzjZo1QrJ5

>>17539610
yassssssss do it, give the paper and markers and maybe leave a cute note

>>17539843
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0X98HDldjOx

>>17539849
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0fvdg77mdZR

>>17539953
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GpjIwqh0UV

>>17540132
Annoying and rude in general, worrisome/probably that they're stressed or something if it's a rarity.
>>
>>17540132
All the time with no exception? Stick in the mud.
>>17539962
Absolutely not rude at all. She's the one who wanted to just be friends, it's her loss.
>>17539953
You likely will never get a flat no, because it's considered rude and nobody wants to hurt someone like that. They'd rather just sugar coat the rejection. As said before, if she wanted you she'd say yes. Anything that's not yes is 99.99999% of the time a no.
But if you wanna get your rejection, then you may just have to word it "Hey, just give me a flat yes or no, do you want to date me? It's ok to tell me no, I just want to hear a definite answer" It's gonna be cringy though.
>>
Went out with a girl a few times, but she said she wasn't interested in relationships right now but still wanted to be friends. The obvious subtext being "I'm not interested in relationships (with you)." I don't know if this was a rejection, or if she legitimately wants to be friends. If she does, I already knew that friendships where one person is infatuated with the other don't work.

So my question is, what's my best course of action? Should I just break off contact entirely, or explain that friendship wouldn't work?
>>
>>17540194
I'd just break it off, but if she continues to try to get in contact with you then that means she truly did want to be friends, in which case I'd say you should explain your feelings on that then.
>>
>>17540194
Who are you trying to convince here? It sounds more like you don't want to be with her if you can't date her.

And yes, she basically turned you down after going on a few dates and deciding that you're not for her. You can continue being friends with her, or you can choose to not be friends with her. That is entirely your choice, and you are entitled to do either.

What you don't need to do is preach to her about how a friendship "wouldn't work" because that's just how you personally feel. I'd rather somebody just break off contact altogether than try to "teach" me how relationships work.
>>
>>17540209
lol I think you're taking it way too personally m8. Even if he did explain that it's hard to be friends with someone you like romantically, he's not "teaching her how relationships work" Just explaining why he doesn't want to be friends.
And lets be real, he isn't wrong. Nobody wants to be in the agonizing situation of having to be friendly with someone the desperately want to love and bang, knowing it'll never happen.
>>
>>17540209
You're mostly right. I don't need to convince myself I don't want to be with her if we're not dating, I already know that's the case. Just breaking off all contact wholesale seems rude, though. But you're right, explaining it is probably worse.

So the better question is, what should I do to make myself feel better?
>>
>>17538156
Yeah pretty much. But when you think about it, it should be pretty hard for everyone. Being attracted to someone is one thing, but finding someone you connect with,can be yourself with, motivates you to be a better person etc. is pretty serious business. Especially when you consider that there are over 7 billion people on the earth, so trying to find that special someone is like looking for the proverbial needle in the haystack.
>>
>>17540165
Sounds like a little boy or using voice changer. Fuck you and your shit opinions, you fake!
>>
>>17540218
Or he can be a mature adult and accept the friendship that she offered. Clinging to lust like that is not very mature, in my opinion.

She politely went on a few dates with him, said she wasn't interested, and offered the olive branch of friendship. Just be her friend and move on. She sounds like a pretty nice person because most girls wouldn't even be bothered to offer their friendship.

>>17540229
Well, all you can do is do what people have done throughout all of history: move on and look for somebody else.

The one key thing that people seem to be forgetting is that making friends and keeping a social network is the best way to actually get a boyfriend or girlfriend. Even if that girl doesn't like you, being her friend could open up social opportunities for you. And girls are much more likely to feel more comfortable around a guy who has a healthy mixture of male and female friends.

I know that I personally feel a lot more at ease if a person has their life together and doesn't seem like they're just jumping from one person to the next in search of "love", abandoning anybody who doesn't fall for them.
>>
>>17538156
>Implying its not incredibly difficult to find dudes that are interested in anything more than a ons.
These "not bad boy alphas" don't exist in the real world unfortunately, they only exist online where nothing can come of it anyways. These supposed "nice guys" who want "love" never actually make any move onto us girls, so we don't even know they're there because they don't present themselves to us.
And also, it's not that we can really believe them anyways, because there are plenty of these "Alpha bad boys" that disguise themselves as "nice guys" to get what they want. Sometimes, they'll even go in for the long con. Dated a dude for a year before I even blew him. As soon as I did though, and told him I wasn't ready to have sex, he finally gave up the ruse and admitted I was just a special challenge to him. Whole time he did everything a loving dude would have done, came to my school events, cuddled and held me without ever reaching for anywhere inappropriate unless I asked, took me out on romantic dates. I never could have seen the wolf in sheeps clothing.
Love ain't real, It's all about sex in the end. I've come to realize it and so should you. Its make believe man, once you see it you can live more realistically and have a better life for it. Go out and have your mechanical sex, that's all we're built for anyway. Eat, sleep, shit, reproduce.
>>
>>17540250
Ok sweetheart, whenever you actually get rejected and try to be friends with someone you really love romantically (which isn't lust dumb dumb), and feel that pain and frustration, let me know. The rest of us who have experienced that pain know though, it aint gonna happen.
>inb4 "B-BUT YES I HAVEEE!!!11"
You didn't really love that person then. Probably just "lusted" and got over it lol.
>>
>>17538156
It's much easier for a girl to find somebody who is willing to be their boyfriend, but you still have to wade through the 99% undesirable people to find the 1% good person.

Imagine going on a date and having to worry about if your dating partner is one of those guys who just wants a girlfriend and doesn't care who it is. He's lonely and desperate, and he thinks you're cute. That's all his criteria is. He doesn't even know you as a person and is already moving really way too fast. From the beginning, he was kind of awkward and being really flirty. It's obvious that you're just his current stop on the blazing trail of constant rejection and denial.

Would you feel comfortable committing yourself to somebody like that? He could easily just ditch you if a better trophy girlfriend comes along. He doesn't even realize that the key to stopping his rejection problems is to actually learn to treat people like people.

tl;dr: It's easy for girls to just some random person to date, but you still have the problem of finding somebody actually worth dating.
>>
>>17540132
If he was like that all the time I'd think that he's not the type of person I'd want to be around if I didn't have to be.
>>
>>17540268
He went on a few dates with her and said he was "infatuated" with her. Why are you equating this with true love? He never even mentioned the word love in his post, and everything he posted implies that he's just trying to get over a girl who turned him down. They never even officially became a couple, unless I'm mistaken.

But please, do continue making an unnecessary tangent that isn't relevant to the conversation.
>>
I've talked to my crush a few times and we always talk a lot about what games we like etc. He has also told me he went to a singles' event but couldn't find anyone there and also he offered to let me stay over with some of his friends when I was out of town. Could he like me back or just being friendly? I don't know, I've never approached anyone myself and don't really even know what to do
>>
>>17540300
He could be sending signals. The easiest way to solve this is to just tell him how you feel in private.
>>
>>17540282
yeesh, again idk why you're taking this so personally. He doesn't have to be friends with her, and he's not a shitty person for it. He liked her, wanted to get to know her in this specific way, but she wasn't into it and offered him another way that he wasn't into. Sounds like everything is fine to me. He don't wanna just be friends with someone. I can dig it, I've got plenty of friends, but no romantic partner. I don't need anymore friends, he may feel the same way yo.
also idk where you think I used the phrase "true love". Being romantically interested in someone, or even just love someone, doesn't have to be that deep. I've fallen in love with people I just met, but that doesn't mean the same thing as "true love" lol. And just simply being in love with someone doesn't mean that's the final level and doesn't go further. You can have that initial love, and grow it into a deeper love. Thats the vibe I got. Dude saw someone he could see a potential future with, that he could grow these feelings with, but got shot down and didn't have any interest in the counter offer. He's not required to be friends with her, especially not when he's still mourning the loss of those feelings and hopes and her friendship would only be salt in the wounds.

Did someone once tell you they didn't want to be friends with you or something? Is that why you're so upset about it?
>>
>>17540325
Nobody is upset? I know you want to make this image of the person you're disagreeing with be this angry, upset online poster who is taking everything extremely seriously, but you might want to stop. It's kind of embarrassing.

Anyway, I specifically stated that he should stop being friends with her if he wants to do that. That's up to him, and he has every right to do that.

What I told him to abstain from doing is explaining to her why the friendship wouldn't work with one-sided affection because nobody wants to hear that, especially not her. Especially because it's not true since he can remain her friend and will eventually get over her if he just focuses his romantic pursuits elsewhere.
>>
>>17540356
lol that's just exactly how your posts read. Overly hostile, defensive, and angry. But keep it up lol, name calling only proves my point. yikes.

And yes, it is 100% not true, and I'll agree he probably doesn't have to tell her since literally anyone who has any experience in dating or friends already knows that. You cannot have a healthy friendship with someone you want to date. It's not possible man.
>>
>>17540368
same
>>
Ladies. Doest it make you feel shitty if you can't make a guy orgasm?
>>
>>17540376
Kinda, since stereotypically it's not supposed to be hard to make a dude cum.

Though can I ask dudes the same thing? I am physically incapable of orgasm, but I have fun with the ride, but I usually fake it whenever the funs started to wear off because I don't wanna hurt anyones self esteem. I mean, its not because of anything to do with him anyway, I'm just the freak of nature with a broken puss. I feel bad about faking it sometimes though, I know some dudes get really upset when women fake it.
>>
>>17540368
I never called you a name. I just told you that it's a good idea to stop calling people hostile, angry, etc. when they've told you that they're not. Because it's embarrassing for you. That, and it's just impolite.

>You cannot have a healthy friendship with someone you want to date. It's not possible man.
You're right, nobody has ever remained friends with somebody who rejected them or an ex. It never, ever works and is just impossible.
>>
>>17540385
Don't fake it unless he agrees to it and wants you to fake it. Be honest and just tell him that you have a medical condition. If he rejects you for it, then just welp.
>>
>>17540132
I prefer class clowns

>>17539256
What are the good things? Sounds like you're unhappy and should move on. It doesn't matter what I would handle. I'm not the one in the relationship.
Be troo 2 urself

>>17539153
My self esteem is great right now. It goes down when I go down a depression spiral. It goes up when I do nice things for people and then they acknowledge it.

I'd say 3 guys flirt with me?

>>17539096
I like doing it on purpose. I'll pick my outfit based off of what my bf wears. It's cute to me and I don't care if people disagree. It makes me smile and feel like we're super heroes or in a cartoon

>>17539076
Not gonna lie, I'd be insecure if he pointed it out.
If she shaves any of her pubic hair, suggest it as a whole. Emphasize how you like the control and excitement of it.

>>17538555
She might be lying because she's scared that you'll ban her from seeing him. Not that that is a mature or good way for her to deal with this. But that might be going through her head.

>>17538475
I disagree with a couple things she says, but I do like this.

The gunshot conclusion is a little heavy handed in either direction. If it's supposed to be a nod to his continued denial, then I suppose I do see humor in him telling her he cared about her and then considering her unworthy of life after her rant, promptly returning to his escapist world.

On the other side, if this is supposed to be saying that she is a dumb bitch, I'm rather unconvinced. There are definitely some obvious rebuttals to her argument, but none of them are touched upon in the punchline.

Overall, casual murder is a bit contrived and a cheap shock trick.

>>17538263
I'm not into that. Maybe cultivate a well rounded personality, but it's unlikely you'll ever make a 180. Focus more on refining who you are rather than making someone new.

>>17538228
No, I don't expect it.

>>17538018
Sure
>>
Send a girl that I like a snap with the deformed face lens smiling with the caption, "when she kets you hit it raw". She said stop being gross. I said sorry. She said lmao. I said what?. She replies with, who are you even hitting raw? I said and you want to know why? Her reply, lmao bye. Me: K.

What was that about? She could be lewd at times too but for some reason it was gross when I did that?
>>
>>17540389
you said I was an embarrassment lol, thats an insult. If you don't act hostile and angry, people won't think you are. Does that make sense? It's also impolite to be that defensive right from the start lol
>You're right, nobody has ever remained friends with somebody who rejected them or an ex. It never, ever works and is just impossible.
Glad I got you to see the light lol. Cheers mate. Work on that tude of yours k?
>>
>>17540396
Yeah, it's just kinda awkward to explain when all you can get these days are quickie one night stands. Like I just met this dude 3 hours ago and now I gotta dive into the nitty gritty on why having sex with me won't be any fun for him.

Plus, I'm not sure how else to end the encounter. Just say "Yeah K I'm done now, you can go ahead and get out of me"?
>>
>>17540399
Wow you are painfully awkward
>>
>>17540422
What could I/should've said here?
>>
>>17540410
No, I said that you're acting embarrassing because half of what you say is things like
>yeeeeeeeesh
>B-BUT YES I HAVEEEE!!!11
>Did someone once tell you...
>Is that why you're so upset...?
These are all pretty immature things to say because you're not really contributing anything to the argument at all.

>Glad I got you to see the light lol. Cheers mate. Work on that tude of yours k?
Okay, it's obvious that you're just here to be extremely passive-aggressive. It was my folly for thinking there was a conversation to be had here.
>>
File: 1473097097232.jpg (64KB, 559x649px) Image search: [Google]
1473097097232.jpg
64KB, 559x649px
>>17540421
tha hell am i readin
>>
>>17540425
>send her a disgusting text about an immature sexual joke
>get told to stop being gross
>girl rightfully asks why you know about "hitting in raw"
>reply to her with "why do you want to know?"
>she rightfully bids you farewell

>What should I have done there?
Are you serious? You never should have sent something like that in the first place.
>>
>>17540430
idk man it seems pretty immature to get this buttmad on 4chan. Like all I told you is that you're wrong, and you'd know that if you have ever been in that situation. But instead of considering yourself lucky to have not experienced it, you feel the need to sperg out and try to prove me wrong about something you know nothing about.
But again, cheers m8, I wish you the best. Loosen up, accept other people may have more experience in something than you, and try not to get super defensive over the internet. It's kinda embarrassing.
>>
>>17540448
She once openly talked about, in front of like 6 people, how she touched a guy's dick in the train on purpose. No one batted an eye. Yet, this is seen even worse. Gotta love it.
>>
Virgin guy here with a question for other guys.

How quickly did you cum the first time you had sex?
>>
>>17540435
The life of an autismo with tits who can't cum in the era of casual sex being the only kind of sex possible and is apparently the most important thing.
>>
>>17540425
> "when she kets you hit it raw".
> stop being gross.
> sorry.
You could have been cheeky and said: " ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what can I say?" Or "Just saying it like it is" or just send a wink
Or you could have said, "lol, sorry, girl"
"Sorry" isn't awful. She's setting boundaries with you. Just because she generally jokes around doesn't mean she's comfortable with you flirting with her.
>Lmao
>what?
> who are you even hitting raw?
> and you want to know why?
You went as if she's insulting you, instead of making jokes. You could have said, "Why, are you trying to start something?" Or "oh, are you jealous?"
> lmao bye.
> K.
This is her acknowledging that you got offended and pissy. She shut you down. Ouch, man.

I don't know if I really trust you to banter, though.
>>
>>17540457
It's different when you do it one on one. It is more intimate.
>>
>>17540465
Actually, I did say sorry. I also said, "didn't think you'd find that nasty" (I've sent something similar to her before and she found it funny). She replied with "lmao". You're probably right though, my initial reaction was to reply in a joking matter (close to your examples), but for some reason I thought she was full-on serious. I guees I like her so much that I didn't realize it. Guess I fucked up and it's over now.
>>
>>17540194
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MdvcqfBcGJ

>>17540242
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Of8qkdIJyc

>>17540376
>Implying I've ever encountered this situation.
No but in reality I've had some times where my boyfriend couldn't finish with just my hands/mouth so he gave some hand assistance. Is moderately disappointing but aside from that I get everyone has their days. We've had varied experiences from him not getting a refractory period and being mad at me for continuing leading to me crying with him still inside me because I was plastered on tequila and him having to comfort me for like an hour (lol), to teasing him on/off all day until he was so horny that he threw me on the bed, did two thrusts and then orgasmed everywhere.

>>17540399
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Of8qkdIJyc
>>
I just want to make sure I'm not trying to move too fast with this girl in my class. I haven't really talked to her before, but my plan was to talk to her for a few minutes before class tomorrow, and ask her if she wants to get lunch when class ends. Is this a bad idea?
>>
>>17540468
What? How does her saying something like that in front of people look though?
>>
>>17540454
>you have a different opinion from me so that means you have no experience in what we're talking about and I'm right and you're wrong just accept it
>buttmad
>sperg
>using generic "B-BUT" with trailing 1's after the exclamation point because memes are important
>use 4chan buzzwords and act like an ass
>get told to stop being an ass
>"wow m8 stop being so defensive and angry lol"
>pulls that ultimate troll last liner of "Hey man, I wish you the best of luck. I'm going to sit here and say extremely loaded lines where I'm practically insulting you but acting like I'm not. Here's my obnoxious reaction image of how I think I look like while saying all this."
Oh wow, this guy. I'm seriously dying.
>>
>>17540486
This is me: >>17540399

You linked the same vocaroo twice.
>>
File: 1370330415185.jpg (177KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1370330415185.jpg
177KB, 500x380px
>>17540522
Still posting? kek.
Whatever helps you feel like you're not this mad hah.
>>
>>17540526
my life is over. :(
>>
File: Facebook-271ddb.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-271ddb.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>17540486
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Tn54aFFbHf

Get shit talked by a guy that sounds 12 bitch
>>
File: 14123434.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
14123434.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>17540463
Has no one here ever had sex?
>>
>>17540583
its 4chan man idk what you were expecting
>>
I need some advice in general, I think girls are most suited but guys can answer too. My best friend, who is 100% loyal person but has a boyfriend who seems like he just doesn't give a fucking damn about her unless he has a problem or just needs to unload whatever. Should I try to separate them? Also, what's the best way to get past the best friend stage? Should I take or even try to take that step?

I'm fine with moving on, I feel like I'm not worth it but I'm sick keeping her mood up all the time and watching that other guy do nothing at all. This sounds cliche as fuck but want her to be happy even if it means breaking her up and getting her to meet someone else who can actually deliver.

Thank you all in advance.
>>
File: images-15.jpg (12KB, 446x330px) Image search: [Google]
images-15.jpg
12KB, 446x330px
>>17540557
you sound like you have this archetype
Wudsurfwif/10
>>
In terms of asking someone out, how retarded is text/facebook message compared to just doing it in person?
My problem is that for in person I would have to run into her on campus since we share no classes.
>>
>>17540609
I have a little more muscle than that but thats basically my build desu

Lets hit the north shore and chill
>>
>>17540615
In person. Asked a girl that I like via text if she liked me because I couldn't read her, /adv/ immediately attacked me saying it was childish tje way I went about it.
>>
>>17540615
I don't see anything wrong with it, especially if there's no organic way of doing it irl. going out of your way to seek her out just to ask her out in person seems more creepy than just doing it through text to me.
>>
>>17540615
just do what youre more comfortable with. im less shy online so i can flirt and do other things easier online, and its not really a big deal which you choose. no ones gonna change their mind about going put with you if you choose to do it in person or over txt, and if they do, thats incredibly shallow anyway
>>
>>17540615
if you absolutely can't do it in person, calling is the second best option
facebook message is completely out of the question imo

best option if you've hung out before would be ask her if she wants to get lunch/do something that isn't necessarily a date, and then ask her out
>>
>>17540615
I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. It probably takes some of the pressure off of her giving her a chance to react more favorably.
>>
What are some small things girls do that they think indicates interest?

One girl i know will nonstop keep tagging guys she has crushes on on facebook, anything similar to that?
>>
>>17540625
le go
hope can get a 3some and someone kill me the next nite
>>
>>17540615
>>17540644

What this guy said. Text her asking to hang out, then ask irl at the end.
>>
>>17539918
To put it bluntly, you're a good candidate for an AvPD diagnosis, and you really need to see a shrink.

>Alcohol is unhealthy,
It's not that bad in moderation. A bunch of studies have shown that light/occasional drinkers are healthier and live longer than teetotalers. There's a good chance this isn't actually an effect of the alcohol, but because people with serious anxiety issues (like you) are less healthy in general and tend to strongly avoid it.
>>
>>17538010
Is there any way that a girl asking you to a concert in another city where you'd have to stay overnight together anything other than a date?

Seems really sudden I've been asked this, and I'm down for either way but I wanna know where we stand
>>
>>17540604
ummm unless hes physically abusing her and afraid for her life, dont do shit. shes a big girl and shell break up with him if she thinks hes not worth it, and youre in no position to make that kind of judgment. also, a true friend who only wants to make her happy wouldnt they to manipulate her into breaking up. you shoulf move on and try to support her if you are truly her friend. if you just wanted to bang her, which is what it sounds like rn, just quit it. and probably work on yourself and realize you dont know shit about relationships right now.
>>
>>17540651
I always go for light physical touching. Lightly swat your arm while laughing, lean into you, rest my head on your arm or something, hugs.
Frankly though I feel I'm more the type to go big or go home. Dudes are too scared to approach period these days, let alone if I give more subtle nods. If I'm into him I make sure to give him plenty of opportunity to see me or hang out with me. I try a couple times to set something up, but I do give up pretty quickly if he fails to make a move because I just assume he's not into me.
>>
>>17540666
Any way, yes of course. Likely? idk, I know I would never invite a dude to stay overnight with me unless we were already well established friends or I planned on at least blowing him.
>>
This is a question for everyone I guess.

Ladies, how important is it what type of car a guy drives? What would you think about a guy who owns a convertible?

Guys, what's your first thought about a guy who owns a convertible?
>>
>>17540691
Probably going to die if he flips over
>>
>>17540691
None at all, I could care less as long as he has one and it works (this includes AC lol)
I don't care that much for convertibles because I'd never want the top down anyway. It's just gonna blow my hair around. You ever been whipped with your own hair at 80mph? Don't feel very good

I'm not a car person though. I could care less about cars.
>>
>>17540691
[Wind sound intensifies]
>>
either:

Why do not so attractive girls like me, but hot ones do?

This is stupid, logically it should be the other way. I can attract really good looking girls not even trying to and this is cripplingly shocking. It's like being paralyzed in a wtf state so i cant do anything. Like average girls I think are my league and I have confidence with will go oh I dont think he attractive.

>my personality is fine, it doesnt push anyone away nerds and normal people like me.
>>
>>17540683
I just read it again and even I thought I just wanted to bang her, I really have a hard time putting things into words.
I've been supporting her for over 4 years and I basically helped her keep her relationship steady when it was going to shit because I thought the guy was worth the shot. I also think that I feel this way now because I've grown in the past few years, relationship wise, and I wouldn't have done what I did in the past if it had happened today. Back then I was happy with it, now I feel bad and responsible for it in a certain way. She's also really innocent and tends to forgive a bit too much, that's also why I'm worried.

I'll keep being the same guy I've always been, keeping her up whenever I can. Thank you for being honest.

[spoiler]Also is quick post and auto updater not working for anyone else? Mine is all fucked up but just in /adv/[/spoiler]
>>
>>17540715
you probably have a shit self esteem and are hotter than you think, or the chicks you consider 10/10's are actually a lot uglier to the average eye than you think.
My money's on the former
>>
>>17540729
Do you have adblock on?

Girls:
How is best to approach you to grind at parties? I know I'll probably get shit for it, but I'd still like to be able to know how to get things started. Also how do I even grind/dance? I'm tired of being an awkward little fuck
>>
>>17540750
Called a girl that I like many times in a joking manner bae via text and she responds with "lol" and "lmao". I don't know if that's "lol what are you saying we'll never be together" or "lmao maybe one day if you ask me out".
>>
>>17540750
>Do you have adblock on?
That fixed it. I thought I had disabled it all over 4chan but it might have reset when I cleaned the pc earlier this week. Thank you.
>>
File: whitepeople.gif (1MB, 670x501px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople.gif
1MB, 670x501px
>>17540750
This question relates to me,
how do I get dudes to grind on me because fuck that sounds hot but I'm super white and cannot twerk or dance and I'm also hella autistic. I just love me some good dry humping
>>
>>17540242
>Sounds like a little boy or using voice changer.
No, no it doesn't. Seriously, that anon is a complete girly-girl. Compare to faerie's vocaroos, for example.

>>17540715
It's because you're attractive. Beautiful girls are more confident, so they go up and talk to you.
Ugly girls sit at home and post on anonymous imageboards about their hopeless crushes on you, since they think you're "out of their league".
This effect happens since nobody tells a guy "you're fucking hot" except gay guys, so he can get to his early 20s having no clue how good he looks.
On the other hand, a beautiful girl knows exactly how good she looks since everyone's been telling her since she was 12.
Same thing happens to me, it blows since these girls are the biggest goddamn party-crazed extroverts around and i'm looking for the exact opposite.
>>
>>17540774
You should grind against a chainsaw
>>
>>17540766
>Called a girl that I like many times in a joking manner bae via text
You dun fucked up now, nigga

>>17540774
From what I've seen, girls just dance around your friends, but I have no idea because I posed the question.
>>
In the last five days I've had two different girls tell me I should be a model.

How can I tell if they're being genuine or if I'm getting memed on?
>>
>>17540786
Apply to a modeling agency and see what happens
>>
>>17540782
>fucked up

How so?
>>
>>17540778
what's wrong with my vocaroos?
>>
File: 1446088245456.jpg (19KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1446088245456.jpg
19KB, 500x377px
>>17540782
>girls just dance around your friends
>friends
That wouldn't explain why I can't get dudes on me. Or maybe it would. Maybe they can just smell that I'm a friendless loser.
>>
>>17540774
1. Go up to him
2. "hey, wanna dance?"
3. "hell yeah bb"
4. get on his dick
5. start grinding
Speaking as a dude here. The first time was a surprise, i had no idea what she meant when she said "dance" (could have been the fucking waltz for all i knew), but then she turned around and squatted and i knew what i had to do from there.

As for how: just move your ass a lot. Any way you want, it's not a science. Just don't stand still like a corpse.
>>
Girls and guys

Is it acceptable for a male to live his whole life without ever having a relationship?
>>
>>17540804
Standing still like a corpse is my best move

Fuck
>>
>tell me more about you
>enough about me, tell me about yourself
>i'd love to hear more about you

why does every guy think it's good practice to say something like this within the first ~10 messages. it's lazy as hell. if i wanted to talk to myself i would start a blog since i know you are just going to support or feign interest in anything i say regardless of if you care

/end rant
>>
>>17540806
define "whole life"..

i didn't start "dating" until i was 22. but if someone asked i would just say i had dated a few people but they werent serious so they're not worth mentioning.

i also didn't tell the person i was losing my virginity to that i WASNT a virgin so maybe the key is to just fake it till you make it
>>
>>17540809
A female who uses the "every guy" meme is guaranteed to be one Godzilla of a bitch
>>
>>17540806
People nowadays would say it's stupid and unacceptable but I would just say this. Are you happy alone?

If the answer is yes then no one should tell you otherwise. If you ever feel the need to have a relationship you'll have it.
>>
>>17540793
You shouldn't fuck around like that unless you're willing to commit to the full thing. Like actually showing her that you're interested. If you just sprinkle "bae" and "babe" in conversation before she does, it just seems like it'd come off as weird.

>>17540798
Are you in college? Go socialize. Are you hot? Be present. The guys will flock either way.
>>
What do females *generally* like to talk about with men in contrast to what men like to talk about with other men?
>>
>>17540817

>define whole life

it was just a general question. I meant like if someone literally spent their entire life, so let's say like, 70?

I'm 28, never been in a relationship. Probably won't ever be
>>
>>17540819

>People nowadays would say it's stupid and unacceptable

Why do people nowadays think that?
>>
>>17540804
I'm just so painfully white lol. Outside the macarena I have no clue what to do when it comes to dancing. It may not be rocket science but I'm sure I'll fuck it up somehow if I'm taking the lead.
>>
>>17540823
that depends on the girl...

but for examples sake, give me some examples of things that you believe guys like talking about together.
>>
>>17540806
If thats how you wanted to live your life, then yeah more power to ya.
>>
>>17540836

>I'm so painfully white

DONT YOU BE FUCKING ASHAMED OF THAT.

Don't let these stupid fucking SJWs make you feel guilty because you were born with white skin. Don't ever fucking be ashamed of it
>>
>>17540820
I'm in college but a tiny dink little one and I'm a commuter.
>Are you hot?
>*sweats nervously*
>>
File: 1473176099158.png (88KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1473176099158.png
88KB, 640x1136px
>>17540806
>>
>>17540832
From my experience people can say you are a coward, find it hard to not be atracted to the oposite sex and want to keep one person by your side at all times. Basically, people who are stupid are the most common in our world, criticism will be heard, skepticism will be shown. It's just not an usual thing to be happy alone, people question the unusual because they don't understand.
>>
>>17540823
Normal things, common interests I guess. if I'm talking to men I don't expect them to act differently or talk about something specifically geared to accommodate me. If I wanted to talk to women about womanly stuff I'd do that.
>>
>>17540820
She hasn't said anything that says shes wants to avoid me, do you think it's too late to make a move now? I've said that like twice to her.
>>
>>17540848

I mean, someone could live their whole life alone, and not be a happy person. But that doesn't mean that a relationship would have fixed that
>>
File: e46.gif (2MB, 288x231px) Image search: [Google]
e46.gif
2MB, 288x231px
>>17540843
10/10 keks were had
>>
>>17540861
Yes, that is true. But some people tend to think otherwise, kinda like "oh anon what you really need is a girl" stuff. Just live however you want to live, learn to separate good advice from the bad and take care to lift the middle finger to the right people.

You'll be fine.
>>
>>17540865

Yeah I'm already dealing with that now.

I'm not a happy person. So everyone tells me I "need" to find a girlfriend. it makes me feel depressed
>>
>>17540659
>>17540644
>>17540637
Thanks
My current plan is to wait until tomorrow, text her to see if she wants to grab lunch, then ask.
>>
>>17540846
Are you a hambeast? If not, you should be fine. Even then, there are still chubby chasers out there. I trust in you.

>>17540850
Go for it my dude
>>
File: asf.jpg (17KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
asf.jpg
17KB, 240x312px
>>17540891
>Are you a hambeast?
>*sweat intensifies*
Ok, just kidding. I'm obese by 4chan standards, but in real world standards I'm probably chubby. But I only ever get 6's at best when I post in rate threads, and those are supposedly higher than what you really are, so I'm probably more of a 4.
I've been working on the weight, but getting down to what people consider "not fat" is proven to be really difficult. I've gotten to 120 and felt pretty proud of myself, but then got classified as chubby by many different dudes so I'm not out of the water. I'm aiming for 100. If I'm still considered fat then, well I guess I'll just have to kill myself.
>>
>>17540729
If you did get into a relationship with her, it would be unhealthy and codependent. You're supposed to be equals. You feel like you have to take care of her. You can't be her dad.
>>
>>17540870
You need to find what actually makes you feel happy or at least comfortable. Happiness is something hard to achieve at times.
Try a relationship if you feel like it, just don't do it half heartedly as it can ruin not only your life but your partner's as well.
If you don't feel like it then just keep living the way you want and simply answer that you have other priorities at the moment that need to be adresses whenever someone tells you to go get someone.
>>
Fellow ladies, ease (or justify) my autistic level fear and paranoia, how fucking shitty was your first time? I'm literally terrified of having sex but I know I'll have to do it if I ever want to be someone's wife or girlfriend one day. I just know it's going to be the single most uncomfortable, awkward, painful, disgusting and unsatisfying moment of my life.
I've been saving myself for at least a boyfriend, but I'm starting to question (mostly since that's never going to happen for me) if I should just lose it to a rando so that way at least I'll never have to see him again and be weird and disgusting.
>>
File: 1472791467551.jpg (122KB, 597x623px) Image search: [Google]
1472791467551.jpg
122KB, 597x623px
So me and this girl got into an argument. She said she is getting shit from everyone because of what I did, which was call her out on her shit. She said everybody was stressing her, so I told her I would give her space.

Should I snapchat her? We used to snapchat everyday and text too.
>>
>>17540922
You were cute until you even considered doing a rando

Kiss a naval mine
>>
>>17540905
Good luck with that, anon.

I'm not sure what kind of parties there are at your school, but hopefully it works out. I'm at a loss too, so I'm sorry I couldn't help more
>>
>>17540793
You don't sound like a girly girl.
With that other anon, i can picture her lying on her bed with her legs crossed in the air wearing all pink, flipping her hair around going "like, oh my god, like, you know, like, whatever" and shit.
She almost sounds too young to have a boyfriend.

You, on the other hand, sound at least 5-10 years older, and as if talking is difficult and you're not used to it: this immediately raises suspicion since girls that get that effect naturally (high-functioning autistic, cluster-A disorders, untreated anxiety disorders) are incredibly rare, and none of them would ever dream of posting vocaroos instead of text responses.

You also don't sound confident and self-centered: most girls (like that anon) are incredibly so. Even when they're apologizing or catching themselves in a mistake, they give an impression of naive self-assurance, like it doesn't matter that they did anything wrong, or even that it's impossible for anything bad to ever happen, that it didn't even go through their heads to feel embarrassed or to think about the words coming out of their mouths.

On the bright side, your voice really helps people sympathize with you, makes you more likable. If I had to pick which of you two to talk to, date, whatever, just after hearing your voices, it'd be you every time.
That's why i'm even writing all this: wouldn't put in any effort for pegasus, for example.
>>
>>17540922
Not to be a dick, but the way you're looking at this..... seems like someone too immature to be fucking without hating themselves afterward.

You first time should be with someone you're comfortable enough to BE weird and disgusting with and then be embarrassed together. My first time was abysmal. I literally said "OH GOD I THINK I MIGHT BE DYING." It hurt SOOOO badly. He asked if he should stop but I was knew I had to bite the bullet then if I wanted to enjoy in the future. We laughed about it later, and it wasn't a big deal to have finally "done the deed". The first 10 times were painful to a lesser degree each time. I don't regret anything, I still love the stupid fucker that took my v card.
>>
>>17540914
I'm going straight for the problem here so it seems that way and I can't deny that I have that kind of fatherly complex not only towards her but in general, it's something I had to grow up with. Anyway and back to the topic at hand, she takes care of herself just fine but since I'm her best friend she talks to me a lot, confides many things and that particular aspect of her life is the most disappointing and distressing.
Sorry if it is still wrong to feel this way but it's something that really bothers not only me but some other of her close (girl) friends as well, as they have come to me before in search of answers for the same issue.
To be honest I would really prefer if I didn't feel any type of emotional affection in this case, because that's how I usually work best. I just can't help it though and I need someone to help me set my mind straight. Unfortunately we "can't really pick" who we love, we just have to live with it.
>>
File: pussiboss.png (19KB, 759x332px) Image search: [Google]
pussiboss.png
19KB, 759x332px
>>17540934
Its ironic though because you'll never get shit from her kek

fucking dumbass pussy
>>
>>17540922
>I just know it's going to be the single most uncomfortable, awkward, painful, disgusting and unsatisfying moment of my life.
What the fuck. What cynical man hater has been filling your head?
My first time was vaguely awkward and pretty silly and nothing special. He and I laughed. It didn't hurt. I wasn't embarrassed. It wasn't gross.
Have him finger you beforehand.

It's not the worst awful thing ever. Chill out.

What are you worried about? Him seeing you naked? Well don't have that be the first time he sees you naked. I cuddled my boyfriend naked much sooner than when we had sex.

Also there are people who don't want sex ever. Asexuals. I might suggest you lose your virginity though just so you can see it's not awful.

It WILL be awful if you lose it to a stranger. Because it's best when you're with someone you can trust, who cares about you, and who wants to see you happy.

Not someone who is gonna pump and dump you.

Some people can do the casual sex thing. I would be absolutely shocked if that is you.

Buy a vibrator and/or a dildo and get acquainted with your anatomy.
>>
>>17540922
I'm not a woman, but I'd suggest just taking steps towards vaginal intercourse w your future boyfriend. The best would be if you were completely honest with your future bf, say something like "Hey I'm a virgin, and I am bit nervous. But I like you a lot. I think it would be best if we could take things slow" Then begin with mutual masturbation, to oral sex, etc until you feel comfortable with having vaginal intercourse. Any guy you that you want to be with would be happy to do that for you. If you can't bring yourself to be completely honest, at least try to take things slow. Good luck, I hope it goes well!
I speak from kinda experience, as I lost my virginity later than average. It's not a big deal really.
>>
Ladies and gentlemen... How does one go from best friend to boyfriend?

Seriously, this shit is fucked up and we're childhood friends. How do I cross the line? She doesn't like the idea of us being a couple btw.
>>
>>17540963
She doesn't need to like it when you are the one locking the basement door
>>
>>17540927
Someone mind helping me here please?
>>
>>17540905
>getting down to what people consider "not fat" is proven to be really difficult.
No it fucking ain't. Just check /fit/. Dropping weight indiscriminately is the easiest thing you can do with your body. Even easier than gaining weight, since gaining weight requires going to the store and buying food and cooking it and shit.

>>17540922
>I'm literally terrified of having sex but I know I'll have to do it if I ever want to be someone's wife or girlfriend one day.
Just remember that generations of women had to go through this without the internet or anything to help them understand how the fuck sex even worked. They literally went in on their wedding nights not knowing what the fuck was about to happen.

Just think of sex like anything else: you won't know what the hell you're doing the first time. And that's ok. You get better at it the more you do it. No dude on the planet is going to say no to more practice sessions, eh?
>>
>>17540972
I was being serious. I don't want her to hate me after 20 years of knowing each other.
>>
File: spring_faerie.jpg (95KB, 792x938px) Image search: [Google]
spring_faerie.jpg
95KB, 792x938px
>>17540934
oh. that's really nice of you? i didn't even listen to her vocaroos.

i do have hardcore social anxiety. for a while i was posting vocaroos hoping it would help give me the courage to actually talk to people while playing WoW. which never happened.

and i'm crazy lonely and stuff. my best friend is just like the girls you describe. she's great and i lovehate her and her stupid perfect life.

don't listen to pegasus we could IM chat if you want
>>
>>17540963
If she doesn't like the idea of you being a couple, then that's it. She doesn't want to date you. It's simple. You can't force her.

>>17540982
She won't hate you unless you refuse to drop the issue and move on.
>>
>>17540930
I just dont know what to do, nobody wants to date someone with this much baggage. Randos don't care about shit personality though, just a decent bod.
>>17540935
I know, I'm 21 damn years old and yet I'm still so stupidly terrified of this. I'm a total wuss about pain. I can't use tampons because they hurt too much, tried once and never wanted anything inside me again.
I just don't think I'll ever be "mature" enough to fuck, but I have to some day. And I'm already getting close to being so old my virginity isn't cute anymore.
>>17540951
I've done other things with an old boyfriend, just not penetration. I enjoy those things, but my fear stems mostly from the fact I've never had any kind of penetration that wasn't painful and scary. Tampons hurt like hell, fingering is incredibly uncomfortable and weird, I've never had the courage to masturbate with a dildo or anything. I have a vibrator for my clit, it's honestly the only way I can and ever have cum.
I'm scared of regretting it too. Like I know it's not going to be a magical moment like in the movies, I just don't want to cringe and wish I were dead when I look back on it.
>>
>>17540950
oh she just sounds nice from her voice, overall she's a massive attention whore and probably has a cluster-B disorder so i'd run right the other goddamn way

Also since when are you saying "her", you've gotten soft
>>
Hey ladies,
I would appreciate some tips for being rough and dominant in bed. My gf and I have only been together for about three month, and were each others first long-term, committed relationship. It didn't take long for us to figure out she likes being dominated. I've been trying out different things, for example it began with physically forcing and restraining her body and hands, to pulling her hair at the roots to take control of head, dirty talk, choking, and most recently face fucking. We talk about what she liked and didn't like after every time as we cuddle, and there has been very little she is not a big fan of. I want to take things slow, but any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
>>
>>17540976
Is that true for women though, who biologically hold onto fat for baby making? And for women who are on the pill so that makes them hold onto fat even more? Like, I'm genuinely asking not trying to be condescending either.
I've dropped into what my doctor says is healthy, but no dude has ever agreed. They all still say I look fat. I'm not arguing that losing it is easy, I mean I drop it pretty quickly, but it's just I have to go below what my doctor advises as healthy to get to what the average joe considers "not fat"
I've tried going onto fit but honestly it's far more about dudes getting ripped than women trying to lose the pudge and be a thin, beautiful, dainty, non she-hulk lady.
>>
>>17540976
that shit still terrifies me. I think I'd kill myself if I lived back then with no assistance.
I mean its one thing to not know what you're doing when it's all good fun, but when not knowing what you're doing means agonizing pain that lasts for god knows how long, shits scary.
>>
>>17541007
I'm just asking because she's very weird. We go out, we share a lot together, we can't spend a day without talking to each other (I've tested this, she misses me). I mean, it's all there, we've even talked about living together and it was fine until we got to the room division.

I mean, she wants me REAL close, but far enough so that we're just really good friends? I mean, aren't we sharing too much and too close to be just that?
>>
>>17541012
Faerie made me a little more sympathetic in that regard but we still argue about muh tranny shit all the time
>>
Girls if you're into someone what would it take for him to completely fuck it up?
>>
>>17541008
Look, I'm going to be very blunt with you. Please don't take it as aggression.

>I'm 21
>I'm so old
Stop. You're not old. This is so tired and overplayed.

You need to get over your fear of pain. It's just pain. If you lift weights for the first time, your arms will hurt like a bitch the next day. It's just pain. Headaches hurt. Life has pain.

Make your priorities. You have a choice: take control of your pain issue or let it control you.

You obviously have a fear of putting things inside your vagina because you can't see what's going on in there. When the pain comes, it amplifies your fear of not being able to see it, so you panic and just wuss out.
>>
File: 487.png (197KB, 537x369px) Image search: [Google]
487.png
197KB, 537x369px
>>17541026
Idk about her, but nothing gets me fucking wetter than my dude being over confident in his abilities. Telling me shit like "So wet already? I'm not even doing anything yet. You're so easy you slut."
I also like punishment fucking. "Didn't do the laundry like I asked? Sounds like you're begging to get fucked mercilessly. I don't care what you're doing, get over here and take your dickin"
>>
>>17540939
I do not believe that you view each other as equals. I won't convince you. I've grown tired of trying to convince people like you. Maybe I'll just plant the seed of doubt and you'll reconsider.

Relationships are more about just letting your hormones decide what to do. It's a decision, a commitment.

Be deliberate. Make your own decisions.
>>
>>17541051
I know, I'm still young, but I'm getting there. It won't be as cute to find out your 30 year old gf is still a virgin who's scared of sex you know? And that's the route I'm going.
>You obviously have a fear of putting things inside your vagina because you can't see what's going on in there.
I honestly never thought of it like this. You think maybe if I like, masturbate in front of a mirror or something that might help?
>>
>>17540270
That's leagues better then not having some random girl to date AND having the problem of finding someone worth dating.
>>
>>17540557
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1n3tsNSbaAc

>>17540488
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QH7L5GsY9t

>>17540604
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0J0QZZd2Ti5

>>17540615
On a scale of 1 to retarded it's pretty retarded. Also don't ask people out outside of dating websites and similar contexts without knowing them beforehand you autismo

>>17540651
Initiating contact, hair twiddling, giggling, passive aggressiveness or "hinting", neutral/questionable statements that could be platonic or intimate (i.e. I missed you!), going out of their way to listen to your problems, sending cute unsolicited selfies, coyly fishing for compliments, etc.

>>17540666
It's possible, yes. Just ask her if it is a date.

>>17540691
Vehicles are not important to me whatsoever but I am also living in a huge city in Europe at the moment where vehicles are not necessary and often a hindrance.

>>17540715
People have different opinions, perhaps the girls feel the same way you do but with roles reversed. Just be more confident in yourself and go for the ones you're extra attracted to.

>>17540750
>grinding
Urgh

>>17540786
Are you tall? Do you have nice cheekbones? Do you have physical traits similar to being a model? Are you lanky? Are you muscle-y? Do you have unique traits? Freckles? Good teeth?

>>17540806
As long as he is happy with himself.

>>17540823
I generally talk about similar things to boys that I do to girls except minus the makeup, clothing, etc.
>>
>>17541069
I'll let things be as I've said before. Also, she sees me as an inferior being. It's pretty upsetting to know that when she constantly asks me for opinions and other things as if I am the one with all the answers.

Thank you for your time and your advice, sorry for not being able to explain the situation properly right from the start.
>>
Men!
What on earth do I say to a guy I like, when he starts to hug and tell me he thinks I'm cute/pretty/interesting? It doesn't happen a lot. But when it does, I just say, "you're cute." And pat him on the shoulder.
Like, I mean those words and those pats, but I think it comes off as dismissive. What's a better way to express that I, too, find him attractive and want to keep seeing him?
>>
>>17540922
Mine was awkward. I was 15 on private property in Northern California in the middle of the woods. My boyfriend had just gotten high and I brought a lot of snacks but I wasn't hungry so I just sat them down. I didn't like him being high but we just found out I was moving across the country and he was depressed thus the drug usage. After getting absolutely baked with me soberly waiting around, he begged me to have sex for about an hour. We discussed the logistics of it and I ultimately said it was a bad idea but he was not taking no for an answer.

He started touching me but it felt mechanical and I was nervous and not really into it. He kept telling me that if I really loved him, since we were entering into a LDR anyways, I would prove my devotion as we were going to get married in the future regardless. I did love him so I went through with it. It was cold and we were by a waterfall on an uncomfortable rock. It would've been romantic had we been a bit more prepared with a blanket, had he been sober, had it been maybe 15 degrees hotter without rain bits.

I didn't know what I was doing so I tried bouncing but it hurt. There was a little bit of blood and I hated it. After a bit of that I cried and told him I didn't want to do it any more. We went back to his house and tried a bit more but I was panicking over being pregnant. He was disappointed and neither of us finished afterward. I felt robbed of my chance.

A few days later I moved. He did not take off school to see me off even though his mother's gave him permission to prior. I cried the whole day waiting for him to come up the driveway and pretend it was some kind of joke. Only a few days ago we had gone down on lunch break during my last school day and laid on the autumn ground and watched the leaves fall from the trees and stared at the cloudy skies. He promised he would love me forever.
>>
>>17541076
>I know, I'm still young, but I'm getting there. It won't be as cute to find out your 30 year old gf is still a virgin who's scared of sex you know?
This is only true in a very broad, general sense. Would a very average male be a little weirded out by that? Maybe. But that doesn't matter. All that matters is if YOUR specific boyfriend is fine with it. If he is, then that's all that matters.

I personally wouldn't care at all. Why does it matter? How many dicks have been up your vagina doesn't change who you are as a person unless you let it. People who worry so much about their virginity are the ones who make it into a big deal. If you don't make a big deal about it, nobody else will, either. Hell, don't even tell them. They don't need to know unless you want them to know.

>>17541076
>You think maybe if I like, masturbate in front of a mirror or something that might help?
It could, yes. It never hurts to try. Try it out and see if that works.

Another approach is to just use logic. Vaginas are designed to have penises inside of them. That's how babies are made. They stretch pretty far and will accommodate rather large pensis. It might have to stretch, which will hurt the first time, but that's natural. Your vagina is there to get a dick inside of it. The one who is scared of that is you.

It's a vicious cycle: your fear of sex makes it uncomfortable, and the uncomfortable feeling makes you fear sex. You have to take control. Explore inside of it. When you get a boyfriend, ask him to slowly finger you. Take it as slowly as you need to. The important thing is to NOT wuss out and say that you can't do it. "I give up, it's just too scary." Don't say things like that. If it hurts and freaks you out, pull out and try again. Keep trying.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>17541095
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0T5IyVRQTKL
>>
>>17541109
Straight up just tell him you're attracted to him. Sincerely. This way there's no way he can interpret it wrong.
>>
>>17541109
Just be honest.

"Honestly, I think you're cute, too. ...I'm actually pretty attracted to you." And give a smile. Just let him know how you feel.
>>
>>17540993
>oh. that's really nice of you?
Not really. Nice people don't prefer 4chan for their primary means of social contact.
I'm schizoid, for example: that means i can stand on stage and give a speech in front of a thousand people, but can't really do IM chats. Or any other form of personal social interaction. And from what i've seen, people seem to feel even more lonely after attempting to talk to me.

>>17541048
>Faerie made me a little more sympathetic in that regard
Good. Though it sort of worries me: normally i'm a stone wall, but i have a real soft spot for girls with anxiety disorders, and those who pretend to have anxiety disorders. It's probably a childhood thing.
It's a problem though, because i really don't want to be a dick to the real ones, but i also don't want to keep falling for the fake ones.
Still haven't figured out any way to determine which is which...
>>
>>17540922
>>17541119
Once I had moved he was distant- smoking marijuana non-stop when he previously did it maybe once or twice a month. I begged him to open up to me but he shrinked away even further. My entire memory of the days during the move and afterward was clouded with tears. I was constantly terrified that I would be pregnant as I had been ovulating around that time and the part in the woods was condomless.

He eventually confessed that he didn't think he could do a LDR. I said I understood even though I truly didn't- my heart had broken. I had only done everything because he promised we'd be together forever. I told him that I would still be his friend and that I was going to come back to him.

He was dating our mutual friend Felicia a few weeks later. She casually messaged me on Facebook, a shitty, passive-aggressive "xD I hope you don't mind! lol it just kind of happened we just have feelings for each other!" I cried the day that I found out. He gave me a necklace on my birthday that was made of silver. I tossed it in a river and deleted every photo we shared together. I blocked and remove Felicia but the worst part was I pretended to be fine with everything and gave my blessing. Our mutual friends stopped speaking to me and I am assuming they just decided since I had moved away it was easier to just stay away from me rather than empathize.

It was awful and miserable afterward. They were together for two years whereas we were only dating 6 months but had been friends for over a year. We talked a few times on Facebook afterward but over time his memory painted things in a different light- he genuinely did not see it as Felicia maliciously going at him in the slightest nor did he see him as pressuring me. He blames me for ruining his first time because I was bad at sex and openly admitted it to me.

He accepts no fault.
>>
>>17541161
Girls don't have disorders until you see their scars or they ask you to cut them during sex

Everything else is bullshit

Pretty much every girl I've liked has some sort of actual disorder from what I've noticed so I know that feeling

Best way to find the real one is scars
>>
Girls, how would you respond if a guy you liked told you he has trouble with physical and emotional intimacy?
>>
>>17541199
I'd ask where you're at on the spectrum

protip never tell someone that ever
>>
>>17541169
>>17540922
I wish I could say it doesn't hurt me anymore but it still does even after all of this time. It was the worst betrayal I ever felt in my life and the worst part is that my ex doesn't even realize it, especially with Felicia manipulating everything to her advantage. She was my first "friend" at the high school and I introduced her to my ex and our group because quite frankly she was a bit bullied (chubby, awkward, etc.) and I felt bad for her. My ex at the time even asked if I could stop bringing her around and I told him to give her a chance.

I never realized that my kindness would come back to hurt me so badly.

tl;dr never have sex unless you truly feel you are ready and love the person you are with. if you don't feel 100% sure it is likely that it is not the right time.

>>17540927
She sounds like drama, make better friends.

>>17540934
You don't have to put other people down in order to compliment someone else. It isn't a competition and it's weird that your version of complimenting this girl is by comparing her to me and talking about how awful my qualities are in comparison to hers. How romantic.

>>17540963
You don't, you respect your so called best friend's wishes and stop pining after someone who doesn't reciprocate.

>>17541049
I have high standards so not a lot.

>>17541134
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RHJMIsJszE

>>17541199
I would tell him that sucks. Severe mental issues like that are a dealbreaker for me so I likely would not be progressing any further with this kind of guy. Fix your problems before trying to commit to someone else.
>>
>>17541095
Are you that girl who responds to everyone with walls of text at the end of the threads?
>>
>>17541128
well chicks aren't like guys. We have tells. Like when I bleed all over his dick and sheets, he's gonna know.

I suppose I am just gonna have to wait for a long term bf. I just don't think it's gonna happen. It's hard enough to pull interest as is, but it seems the only interest I pull are the pump and dump types. All the dudes actually interested in dating already have gfs. And on the rare chance I do get a bf, these days sex comes pretty quickly. I feel like in an early relationship, when sex starts to become the natural next step, and I tell him I'm not ready and likely won't be for a while, he's gonna get turned off and leave. He just won't have the connection with me yet to be willing to look past it.
I also have a feeling I'm going to cry either before, during, after, or all of the above. And I know that's a huge red flag to literally everyone. I just cry over everything that stresses me in even the slightest, I can't stop the flood gates. I'm not even always that upset, I just cry on default.
>>
File: loletsy.jpg (51KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
loletsy.jpg
51KB, 570x427px
>>17541161
so i sound nice but you think i'm a massive attention whore with a personality disorder. kinda thought you were being nice before but not so much anymore.
>>
>>17541214
>I have high standards so not a lot.
Great non-answer.
>>
>>17541008
>I enjoy those things, but my fear stems mostly from the fact I've never had any kind of penetration that wasn't painful and scary
This tells me that you need to grab a bottle of lube and stick your fingers in your hooha. Figure yourself out. Don't force yourself to just wait until an entire penis is gonna be put in.
There are dilator dildoes you can get that vary in sizes to help you become accustomed to stuff in your vagoo.

Look up some stuff about vaginismus and see how others have coped.
>>
>>17541218
Possibly, would you like to give an example? I am not on /adv/ enough to become known by my answers. I recently came back a few days ago however I have been on 4chan on/off for about 6 years.

>>17541227
Would you like give specific examples of fuck ups and see how I would respond as that was a broad answer for a broad question. Cheating is one. Habitual lying. Prolonged unemployment. Betrayal. Not believing in marriage. Not wanting to have children. Animal abuse. Any kind of criminal record. Drug habits. Alcoholic tendencies. Bed wetting. Chewing with his mouth open/no manners and unwilling to learn. Controlling. Doesn't respect me or love me. Obesity. Having a child with another woman. Bisexuality or any other gender crisis. Intensely degrading fetishes (I am vanilla.) STDs. Bad hygiene. Overbearing parents/family who interject in the relationship. Lack of respect for authority. All dealbreakers for me.
>>
File: GalGadot_WonderWomanTraining.jpg (53KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
GalGadot_WonderWomanTraining.jpg
53KB, 900x506px
>>17541030
>Is that true for women though, who biologically hold onto fat for baby making?
Basically yes, since the goal is just to lose excessive fat, not to cut down to single digits (which yeah, is difficult and unhealthy for women).
You'll notice if you go down into dangerous territory because periods will become irregular or absent (this happens to athletes, especially track and field). And your doc will tell you to gain weight.
"Healthy" is a range rather than a specific number. What's your BMI anyway?

>non she-hulk
The she-hulks are shooting themselves up with steroids. Natural women don't look like that. No testosterone = no muscles. Can lift weights all you want and never get big. Pic related.
>>
>>17541062
>Telling me shit like "So wet already? I'm not even doing anything yet. You're so easy you slut."
Wow, same. I'll second this. Though I'm not one for name calling.
My boyfriend said this line to me this weekend. It just made me melt.
>>
>>17541214
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07p5Feo1nBK
>>
>>17541251
She is a very condescending cunt that uses every question as an opportunity to talk about herself and her boyfriend and europe

You are not being condescending so im on the fence
>>
>>17541109
Give him a flirty smile, and say nice and low: "Oh! Oh... /Thank/ you." And then pull him into a deeper hug. Squeeze his back for a couple seconds and press your hips against his.

He'll get the idea.
>>
>>17541219
I hope the guy would be ready for that when he has sex with anybody, though. Even non-virgins bleed sometimes.

>all the good ones are taken
>it's so hard to find a good person
>sex comes so quickly these days
I know you might think these are problems that only you experience, but they actually aren't. This is what any person goes through. We've all done the song and dance. Some are still doing it. It takes time, and finding the right person is down to luck and circumstance.

You're 21. You're barely an adult. You JUST turned old enough to legally drink. You're a baby adult. You have all the time in the world.

People have hormones, so people like to have sex. If you get the sign that he wants to have sex, tell him that you're a virgin and are kind of scared. If he doesn't want to go through that, accept that that is his right and let it go. There will be others.

If he's worth keeping, he'll understand. But what you need to do is make a compromise. Tell him that you're not ready for penetration yet, but also tell him that you're willing to take the steps necessary to get yourself ready. Tell him that you want to start slow. If he's worth keeping, he'll understand. Let him finger you, and let it go as far as you're willing to do. Then, make sure to give him the best hand job you can and make him blow his load.

The next time, try to go a little farther than you did last time. Take it slow. Show him that you're willing to make progress but don't push yourself too hard. Just make sure that he knows what he's getting into, and make sure that you jack him off so well that he won't mind.

If you're lucky, you'll find a guy with a fetish and can occupy him with that while you both get used to penetration. Appeal to that fetish.

It's okay to cry, but you also need to work on it. Don't use "I just do." as an excuse. You just do now. Work on it. Slowly make progress.
>>
File: 0f0fc514ef815af7c22ab8a3cc23e415.png (737KB, 1306x733px) Image search: [Google]
0f0fc514ef815af7c22ab8a3cc23e415.png
737KB, 1306x733px
>>17539958
alright, but man i don't get why mind games are needed here, im just asking her out so i can get to know her better, im not asking her if she wants to be my gf

i have already hung out ith every other classmate i have, like a few days a go 374 of the class went out for pizza and she just decided to go home to sleep
>>17540193
>>17540118
yeah that was my first tought too, i posted some stories before and some anons said that there could be a few signals but maybe i was just imagining everything
>>17540165
ok i guess i'll use your advice as my last try tomorrow at a party, maybe it's just incompatibility again, i don't know why i am into this kind of girls, i wish i could change my taste, im ok with rejection because i know i wouldn't date the lazy girl with tattoos in my class even when she has been way more open than the girl i like

damn, maybe i should have gone to that other party that i got invited to tonight i could have met girls from the acting school, according to these replys things aren't as good as i tought they were so maybe i should start looking for ways to get this girl out of my mind
>>
>>17541251
>high standards
>list the things that would turn literally anyone away
Okay anything that isn't completely obvious though? Or if someone likes me I should assume I'm in the clear for the most part and don't have to continually try to "impress" her? Basically don't be a fuck up?
>>
>>17541284
i meant 3/4 not 347
sorry
>>
>>17541253
Yeah, doc says between 115 at the very lowest, 130 max. I settle in pretty much between that at 120. I've dipped into the teens in the past but I have a hard time maintaining that.
Idk what my bmi is because everyone's always told me it's a dumb measurement, like ripped Olympic athletes will be categorized as obese on the bmi scale or something.
>mfw that is huge she-hulk to me.
I just hate the way muscle looks t b h. Would rather look like a naturally skinny borderline skeleton than "toned" even.
The type of chick that just looks like a twig who's helpless and couldn't fight back, that's my aesthetic. People always accuse me of trolling when I say this though, not even trying to troll that's just genuinely my dream bod.
>>
File: FuckItUp.jpg (36KB, 577x576px) Image search: [Google]
FuckItUp.jpg
36KB, 577x576px
>>17541049
You'll learn the hard way

>>17541199
Listen to pegasus, he's right for once >>17541204
Most young girls are not very smart or mature, and don't realize that such a statement applies to 95% of men and 80% of women.
This anon >>17541214 illustrates that perfectly.

>>17541219
>it seems the only interest I pull are the pump and dump types
Then stop waiting for prince charming. If you want something, go and get it.
>he's gonna get turned off and leave.
Good, that means he stopped wasting your time
>>
hi, 18f kissless virgin, not sure if guys are into me or not. im not really fat or anything. none of them ask me out:(
>>
>>17541281
I know, it's just all my friends have had boyfriends since high school, or the begining of college at least. They've all moved in with them, started their lives, and are about to get into marriage territory. I just feel like I'm really left behind and need to get it in gear if I'm going to be "on time" with any of lifes major milestones. I'm running out of time to find "the one". If I don't find him in college, what, do I wait until I'm 30, 40, 50? I don't intend on having kids, but if I were my clock is ticking. That's why most people get married in their mid-late 20's.
>Then, make sure to give him the best hand job you can and make him blow his load.
heh, I actually miss giving handjobs. I thought it was fun, I always liked watching him have fun. I wish it could always be like that. I don't care about my own involvement, I just always like watching him get off. He dumped me because I wouldn't let him stick it in though. That was high school though. Last person I ever dated.
>>
>>17541267
That is me. I am about as normie as you can get and I have been on different boards voicing over random awkward threads and giving a dose of reddit-tier advice in all advice threads over soc, r9k and here because people from this website need a dose of real world reality at times because it's super bitter here. It's fun.

>>17541265
Couldn't understand you sorry.

>>17541284
Good luck

>>17541287
Not obvious dealbreakers I have: Excessive back hair. Inability to grow a proper beard. Men my age or younger (I only like older men.) Cannot drive. Does not pay on the first date (I currently split and sometimes we will treat each other but I don't accept men who wont' be a bit traditional.) Religious/spiritual men. Men who excessively like memes. Men who do not have Facebook or social media of any kind. Men whose exes are all "crazy." Men who are close friends with their exes (acquaintances/FB friendsies are fine.)

I don't know, it's hard to randomly think of them and sometimes I will make exceptions (i.e. my boyfriend smokes pot even though that was a former dealbreaker)

>>17541284
good luck

>>17541299
what are you even on about with your made up statistics and righteous preaching on an anonymous image board? at least I answer all this shit normally like a regular teenage girl rather than pretentiously acting as though I'm some kind of know it all. You'll learn in the real world that being right isn't all that matters and nobody likes condescending assholes.
>>
>>17541326
tits or gtfo.
>>
do any girls have a male fuck buddy? how did it happen? what did they ask you?
>>
>>17541299
It's not that I'm waiting for prince charming, it's just that I'm in college and casual sex is all that happens except in extremely rare occasions. "After I graduate I'll be moving somewhere, idk where, I can't do anything serious". That's the line played on repeat around here. I've done the approach when I've gotten a bout of courage before, it's still the pump and dump types, or the guy who's already got a girlfriend, or the guy who's just straight up not interested. I'm not very attractive, on top of my clear mental illness with being so goddamn scared of all this shit, so I can only do so much.
>>
>>17541332
I do. It was initially a romantic relationship, but we stuck around, and yeah fwb, but I don't tell anyone, and he doesn't tell anyone either.
>>
>>17541326
>real world reality
>teenage girl

kek
>>
>>17541318
I didn't get married until I was 29. It really, REALLY doesn't matter. You're making a huge deal about age when it doesn't matter at all. There's no such thing as "on time."

Besides, you're 21. The "ideal age" to find your lifelong partner is any time before 30. You have nine entire years. Nine years. 108 months. Over 3,000 days. 3,000 chances to make an effort.

And if you're not worried about kids, then why does that matter? A lot of people fuck around, then panic and rush to get married after 30. From my own personal experience, I didn't start dating mentally mature women until I turned 27 because the ones before that didn't want to commit to anything. They said that they were "too young" and wanted to have more fun. Sure, that's fair. It was funny when the 28 and 29 year old girls acted completely different and started ranting about how they were running out of time.

See, time is only a big deal when you make it into a big deal.

> I wish it could always be like that. I don't care about my own involvement, I just always like watching him get off. He dumped me because I wouldn't let him stick it in though.
How long did he wait, though? I mean, if you made him wait for a year or more, he's going to get frustrated.
>>
>>17541317
not a girl but...maybe its something else?
>>
>>17538010
How interested are women in polygamy, and what would a man have to do to convince a woman that a polygamous relationship would be satisfying.
>I've always wanted to be a father to hundreds of kids...
>I know that number is a fantasy, but I'd like to try for as many as possible; and I know most women only want 2 or three...
>>
File: data_hands.jpg (779KB, 1456x1080px) Image search: [Google]
data_hands.jpg
779KB, 1456x1080px
>>17541224
I freely admit I have no idea. Figuring out whether a girl is being honest about these things or just pretending in order to get attention from guys like me is a skill i still don't have.
It's doable in person since i haven't yet met anyone that can fake certain signs, but over the internet, it's impossible. And i'm probably extra-cautious since i guessed wrong a couple times recently.

But you DO know which is the case. So you know which parts of what i've said to take to heart, and which to ignore.

For what it's worth, i still like you either way. Same with pegasus, even.
After all, i have a personality disorder myself! Who am i to judge?
>>
>>17541251
>Overbearing parents
This is kinda out of people's control
Remember, we can pick our friends, can't pick our kin
>>
>>17541363
I know somewhere deep down this is true, but I still hate feeling so inferior and behind my peers. It's petty and stupid, but damn I'm going to hate being the last one to get married. I already am the last one to have sex, after the friend who's a "good christian" and was going to wait till marriage beat me to it. I just hate the unknown, the waiting, and the many, many, many, many, failed futile attempts.
>How long did he wait
we dated a total of 9 months. He was pretty quick to start with the heavy petting and such, he was my first (and at this rate last) in everything I've done so far. I was never really a sexual being before him, I never masturbated or had a sex drive. But he kinda awakened that in me. I remember making out the first time he reached down there. I let it happen, and I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't even let him go under my jeans because I was nervous. Gradually the layers of clothes came loose over time, and I felt comfortable around him mostly nude. I never did feel comfortable with him looking at my vag though. I'd only let him touch me with his hands under the covers. I gave him a handjob basically every time I saw him, which turned into blowjobs eventually. It was just when it came to actual sex I would sperg out. I have no right to be angry or upset with him leaving me, I made him go extremely slow with every step of the way. We attempted once, but it was rushed, I got scared, I stressed so much he couldn't even get the tip in, and then I just sobbed after because I was so frustrated with myself. I think that's the real reason he left, that probably spooked him more than anything.
We were only 17 though. I felt it was pretty rational to not feel ready for sex while I was still in high school. But when most kids are losing their virginity between 15-18 I guess I can't blame him.
>>
File: romance.jpg (42KB, 680x250px) Image search: [Google]
romance.jpg
42KB, 680x250px
>>17541399
it seems a little silly to be attracted to girls with anxiety disorders anyway. either way you're kinda setting yourself up for shitty relationships. like you're actively looking for someone who's a little broken, but then have the gall to get upset when they turn out to be just that.
>>
>>17541384
They either are or they aren't. No amount of "convincing" is going to change their mind.
Hit up some mormons. Hope you enjoy being a terrible father by having to split your attention between so many kids. Might as well be a deadbeat absentee father.
>>
>>17541417
Your liberal sissy upbringing is showing. Mothers take care of the kids, and fathers provide for the family. Giving children too much attention just fucks them up. It's why everyone under 25 is a narcissistic piece of shit.
>>
File: afsdfds.gif (1MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
afsdfds.gif
1MB, 350x263px
>>17541457
yikes
>>
When the going gets tough from the get-go, go man, go.
>>
File: gorilla.jpg (55KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla.jpg
55KB, 333x500px
>>17541457
>liberal
Whoa, that massive red flag right at the start.
>>
>>17541411
Not attracted in the sexual sense. More like a brotherly or fatherly feeling, i guess. Want to protect them or something. That's why i suspect it's a childhood thing: maybe when i look at them, i see my kid self. Had real bad anxiety issues, but i always dreamed of being a superhero and saving people and shit.

And i'm not really angry at them as much as i am at myself for not being able to tell the difference between shy, lonely girls with low self-esteem and attention-whoring manipulators.
Part of me says i'm a massive dick and should just assume the best in people, since treating an abuse victim as if she's a sociopath is terrible, while treating a sociopath as if she's an abuse victim is not so bad.
But the misanthropic part of me says that everyone's a liar until proven otherwise, and another part says that i should just stay away from both kinds of girls: i can't be a friend to the former, and i can't serve as meaningful entertainment to the latter, so there is just no point even debating this.

Sometimes i wonder why i spend so much time exploring these things. I should probably be doing something productive, shouldn't I?
>>
>>17541463
>>17541494
Typical liberal garbage arguments.
>"Omg, they defended their stance with a coherent statement! I better post some memes..."
>>
>>17538149
38DD, 5'9". It really depends on your height, to be honest. If you've got a smaller frame, bigger boobs are going to weight heavier on you. Mine don't bother me at all, they just get in the way sometimes. I'm gonna sound like a sloppy bitch, but they catch a lot of food crumbs.
>>
>>17541521
Sorry, but anybody who starts their argument with
>conservative
>right-winged
>liberal
>lefty
I immediately dismiss it. You're making a blanket political statement, not an argument. Doesn't matter what political party you are.
>>
Ladies, any of you dated an aspie guy, or at least come across one? I am one, and I am curious to know how I come across to the opposite sex. You really do seem to be on a whole other level when it comes to body language and eq
>>
>>17541580
>You really do seem to be on a whole other level when it comes to body language and eq
they are
>>
>>17541363
I'm a 25 virgin who has never had a girlfriend. You're doing fine
>>
>>17540661
I am seeing a shrink.
I have been seeing one for over a year.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.