[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Like a girl for a while. She seemed to like me. We hit it off,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Like a girl for a while. She seemed to like me. We hit it off, had fun. Turns out she's been using me. I've slowly turned the table and manipulated her into doing whatever I want without thinking it was my idea.

I don't know whether I should feel good or bad about this. I've always tried to be a good person but she twisted my good and trusting nature into something so warped that I have these kinds of questions and behaviors.
>>
>>17537974
Sorry m8 she didn't twist anything, you've let yourself become the person that you are.
It's up to you to really decide what you feel like. I'd say it's justified up to a point. Other than that try to become a better person. Good luck senpai
>>
>>17537974
How to be devilishly manipulative like OP?
There's also a girl I want to manipulate and mold her into stuff.
>>
>>17538014
>>17538014
I wouldn't say it's devilish. I just found an aspect of her life that's really easy to manipulate. That's really the key. It's like those old cartoon episodes where people say "I promise you can get into the club if you do X" kind of situations.

Just put a "reasonable" sounding expectation and find a way to keep feeding her a little making her feel like it'll actually happen when in reality you're just fucking with her.
>>
>>17537974
Doesn't sound like a healthy relationship to me. Consider ending it.
>>
>>17538038
Oh I'm aware it isn't, but I'm at the point where I'm manipulating her out of revenge and I sort of enjoy it and sort of don't.
>>
>>17537974

Dont worry about it.

I did the exact same thing in a similar situation, it was pretty good for a while. For me it was linked to my personality, probably similar to you (ENTJ).

Though as you have probably realized, you can seriously fuck their shit up at a twiddle of a finger that can have long lasting impacts, some people are weak as fuck and before you know it they snap without little effort.

Just dont go too far or you might regret it.
>>
>>17538044
I'm wondering about outs to it as well. It's to the point where the only out would be revealing it and that sounds dangerous.
>>
>>17538040
>revenge
greentext please.
>>
>>17537974
>not knowing women use men as a stepping stone in the first place.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.