[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I turn 28 in March and I feel like I've accomplished nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: koncry.jpg (219KB, 708x768px) Image search: [Google]
koncry.jpg
219KB, 708x768px
I turn 28 in March and I feel like I've accomplished nothing with my life.

How do I cope with being such a failure?
>>
>>17537827
Grow up
>>
>>17537827
Have sex
>>
>>17537827
Do a thing
>>
What's your situation? Do you have a job? Are you happy with your life? Are you still living with your parents?
>>
i turned 28 6 days ago and im doing nothing with mine.

so fuck you
>>
>>17537827

Start doing something. Start by getting a job, buying good clothes and continue your education.
>>
>>17537868

Also getting into a hobby is good
>>
>>17537837
>>17537841
You're why society is crumbling.

There are legitimate issues and you don't give a shit. You heard someone say "Man up" at one point and decided to parrot it.

>Well it's like... I heard it. And it was in the past. So... Y'know. It works...?
>>
I feel you. I turn 28 in December and I only have a part time job, and might get evicted an have to move back in with my parents soon. Me, I'm trying to find a full time job, but I'm coping with my failure by watching anime.
>>
>>17537827
Different options

Lower your standards
Forgive yourself and move on
Use the regret to fuel a maddening determination to your "success"
>>
what do you want to achieve
coping is not a solution
>>
Shit I'm turning 26 and I'm starting to feel that way, thinking of saying fuck it and taking up a skilled trade
>>
Dunno

>27
>Broke up with my gf of 4 years, 2 months ago
>Sleeping in my car
>Just lost my last friend cause im poisonous (metaphorically)
>No qualifications
>Dead end job where i'm being used
>Failed at even joining the military

It's probably cause im selfish. I even hijack 4chan threads
>>
>>17537827
You have another 28+ years to accomplish shit man relax
>>
>>17537827
OP, are you sure you're not me? I'm also turning 28 in march and I've done nothing with my life, but keep existing.

I have a full-time job, and a place of my own, but I've just been spinning my wheels and going nowhere for the past 4 years.
>>
>>17537827
How about a skilled trades job? You don't need to train that long and you get good money from the beginning.
>>
>>17537827
What is it that you want to accomplish?
>>
File: koncry.gif (113KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
koncry.gif
113KB, 278x400px
>>17538259
I want to be a graphic designer and/or illustrator, but I'm just not good enough.

I feel like I should just give up. I lost my youth chasing a stupid dream, but I can still salvage the rest of my life.
>>
You sound like a pussy
>>
I'm turning 25 this fall and that's how I feel.

I want to do something memorable and admirable. I want to share my thoughts and ideas in an interesting way, I want to make art. But I don't even know where to begin. Man, I just wanna be remembered when I die.

Where do I get a pot of someone's grandma's ashes so I can rub that shit in dye and make pretty sand art?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.