[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex gf troubles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1471792850517.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471792850517.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
Okay so I fucked up and I need your advice. I broke up with my gf a week ago, cut communications for the next few days, then met up with her yesterday, mainly to give her back the stuff that she left at my place. We had a few drinks, she tried to convince me to give the relationship another go, I told her repeatedly that however much I wanted this to work out, it didn't and it won't, then she asked me if I could sleep at her place... One thing led to another and we had sex eventually. This morning, just as I got out of bed to leave for work, she asked me what'll happen next. I know that I should've answered something like "this was a one time thing, I'm sorry but I won't go back on my words", but I couldn't muster out a reply of any sorts, just hugged her and left.
So I ask you, /adv/: what do?
>>
>>17537729

You fucked up your break-up. Do you actually want to break up? What you need to do is have another conversation with her. You fucked her again, so you can't just continue with the "cut-all-ties" schtick.
>>
>>17537737
Yeah, I do want to break up with her: she was suffocating me, got jealous when I would spend my time with friends or at home with my family instead of being with her (even though we spent at least 4 nights a week together), didn't want to understand the concept of "the need for personal space", hated the fact that I would enjoy browsing 4chan in my spare time, cost me a lot of money (for example, we always had to eat out because she can't cook, and we went on vacations abroad four times in a year, even though I'm still paying off my student loan), and was all in all a really controlling, uncompromising partner.
I know that another talk is imminent, but I just can't think of a way to explain both my decision about the break-up and what happened last night.
>>
>>17537729
Oh my fucking God.
You can find someone steaming hot without wanting to have a relatio ship with them, right ?
Be clear and honest with her : you still find her hot enough to have somd fun with her, but you aren't compatible on any other levels. Period.

It's up to her if she wants to go on this way, but I do recognize myself in the girl you described (sadly) and went with a fwb kind of relationship with my ex. You'll have both your physical needs cover, and it honestly is a ton of fun !
>>
>>17537847
THEN. TELL. HER. THAT.

I hate people who refuse to communicate when SHTF. It causes a lot of needless suffering.

>But she didn't listen earlier
Maybe she will if she knows you will leave otherwise.

Talk through your issues like an adult instead of running away like a kid when things are difficult.
>>
>>17538108
But I did tell her all those things, countless times, even broke up with her over it twice and then got back together after a few days, hoping that she will try and see my point of view - to no avail, of course. And now I wouldn't even care if she changed, the hassle and the stress has been just too much for me, I'm fucking drained.

>>17538084
That's one of the problems I had with this relationship: I don't really find her all that hot now. She always wanted to have sex, while I only wanted it once or twice a week. Also, she was a virgin when we met, so I guess she would have a hard time seperating sex and emotions.
>>
>>17537729
Please, does anyone have any more of these images?
Specifically uplifting ones?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.