[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate chemistry. I learned the basics two years ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: fuckchem.png (45KB, 848x242px) Image search: [Google]
fuckchem.png
45KB, 848x242px
I fucking hate chemistry. I learned the basics two years ago and now I'm taking AP. I'm so lost looking at the syllabus. I'm totally fucked. I'm gonna be behind everyone.

The fuck do I do
>>
Honestly? Knuckle down and study hard. If I did it you can do it, and AP chem is slower paced than Chem 1 and Chem 2.
>>
>>17537648
It sounds easier than it is. Every time I look at the summer problem sets I get so lost, and my friends' explanation make no sense. Whenever I google it, I just see stuff that seems so basic to me, and makes total sense. When I go to do the problem, I'm fucked.
>>
>>17537654

Transfer out of the class.

Explain that you're overwhelmed, and go to honors or whatever. Or just fucking go to class and work hard.
>>
>>17537666
Class hasn't started yet. School starts on Friday. Honors Chem is a freshmen course which ... I took already. Two years ago.
>>
>>17537645
I'm doing chem for bio sci right now in college. It's not too bad since it's simple, you just work your ass off. That's the secret. That's how all the asians do it, for example. They just work like hell. You can do it too. You might not be a genius, but you can work.

Humanities courses are much worse since you don't know when you can stop working, or what exactly to do even.
>>
>>17537654

Go to your teacher after class and tell them you're having trouble. They probably know a few good tutors. That's literally what teachers do as a profession. Why are you on this message board?
>>
>>17537680
Like I said, class hasn't started yet. I can't go up to my teacher because I haven't met her.
>>
>>17537645

read the book.

reading the book sucks at first, so pretend you're the Unabomber and have to learn enough to build a truck bomb. Problem is, Jew-controlled media has filled the world with lies and false recipes (e.g. fertilizer bombs and gunpowder bombs DO NOT work) so your job as a student is to learn chemistry well enough to SEE THROUGH the Jewish lies and disinfo so you can save the world.

Fuck Internet. Your new lover is your textbook. Buy a practice problems + solutions guide and DO THEM until you know that shit cold.
>>
>>17537684

Does your school have a fucking website? Does your teacher have a fucking phone number?

Holy shit, do you not realize that these people WORK for you? Just fucking call them. Email them. Visit the office during the day. jfc
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.