[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Party time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Im going to a party later this week where everyone's going be wasted on Ecstasy. I want to take it too, but this would be my first time. I know pretty much all the people that are going to be there, so i dont want to embarass myself.. Any advise on how I can not freak out, get laid, and just in general have a good time? Im not a *complete* social idiot but I've got zero experience w/ mdma or people on it.. Thanks
>>
Just don't even go to the party. If someone needs drugs to have a good time then it's nor really a party is it? Just a bunch of bums being delusional
>>
>>17537676
Ehhh, the principle is not entirely solid, but the advice for this party is. If you don't have a plan or don't think it's safe, and if you're not very interested in taking mdma, don't go.

You don't indeed need any substances to have a good time, but it doesn't mean you can't have a reasonable amount of fun with them. That being said, you don't need a full blown out hard schedule 1 drug to feel good.
>>
File: 1471669676305.jpg (225KB, 868x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471669676305.jpg
225KB, 868x1200px
>>17537676
>>17537688
Yes, you don't need any substance to have a good time but good company, but there's nothing wrong with a shared drug experience. Adults partake in moderation friend. Its not that I'm afraid at all, or that anyone is pressuring me. I just wanted the advise of people that have done it before.. What should I expect to see??I've wanted to take MDMA for a while now so I just want to maximize this experience!
>>
>>17537853
MDMA doesn't make me 'see' anything, except that lights and colors and people I like all look more beautiful and 'archetypal' in some sense. It also makes me want to dance, and enjoy dancing with no feelings of awkwardness or anxiety. Very smooth feeling. I very rarely take it, though, and only fairly low doses (like 40-60mg). Wouldn't want to burn anything out. Be sure to drink a lot of water, and whatever you do don't get overheated. Also, make sure it is real, I suppose. I never have issues with that since darknet markets are very reliable.
>>
>>17537619
If you're not all about doing X, and you don't have a close buddy to go with, don't do it. Drugs like that are a bad idea if you have to talk yourself into doing them. Your trip depends largely in your state of mind going in, and for drugs like that, (acid, X, shrooms) you should ALWAYS have a co-pilot you trust. If you go, and you feel comfy about it, than go for it. But if you have any anxiety at all about it, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>17537676
>don't need drugs to have a good time meme

This applies to a lot of things doesn't it? I don't need money or food to have a good time but those are often involved when I hang out with my friends. It's like you're assuming everyone who does drugs just uses them constantly and gets no other fulfillment in life.

OP I think your experience is going to heavily depend on the atmosphere. When I tried it, it was just a few friends and we talked all night with a little bit of touching. It's sort of like alcohol in that it lowers your inhibitions, but you still have a very clear thought process and your emotions aren't "numbed". If anyone there like a at all it will be pretty easy to get laid.
>>
>get laid
Assuming you are a guy, you'll get crazy horny but won't be able to get a boner, and even if you do you won't cum
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.