[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I moved from a Scandinavian country to Australia some months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x419px
I moved from a Scandinavian country to Australia some months back. Back home, I lived in the capital. I never had any issues finding men to date and every time I went out, I talked with several new guys. This despite the fact that Scandinavian men in general are of high quality.

Here in Australia however no man has even talked to me yet. I wonder why is that so that no man finds me appealing here, even though I'm able to date handsome men back home.
>>
>>17537582
if youre in syd ill take you out. Most likely your attractiveness is intimidating
>>
How tall are you? If you're taller than the average guy - or if you look taller than them when wearing heels and wear them a lot - maybe you're intimidating them. Other than that it might just be that there are different norms you haven't picked up on yet that might make the process to finding a boyfriend somewhat different from what you're used to (maybe you're coming on too strong, not strong enough, maybe you're trying to meet men in the wrong places, or meeting them too passively - you no longer have a circle of friends to reliably meet people through).
>>
>>17537582
>I wonder why is that so that no man finds me appealing here
post pics bby
>>
>>17537582
In Australia, we don't like Swedish feminist bitches. We can sense it. Also, Swedecucks probably think you're hot, but Aussie chicks are hotter, sorry Helga. You should go back to Malmo to your husband, Mohammad.
>>
>>17537582
>no man has even talked to me yet
kek how about you go talk to them
fucking women
>>
>>17537762
In Norway, where people in general are reserved and shy, men talk and take contact.

Even on Tinder, for some reason no one takka to me but in Norwsy they Always do.
>>
>>17537582
Pics? Maybe the Aussies have different standards to your country or some shit.
>>
That's strange I thought Aussies hit everything both physically and metaphorically.
I'm a Swedish guy and lived in Aus/NZ for a while and my buddies there were real dogs when it came to chatting with women, they'd walk up with an icebreaker sounding something like "oi I like your face"

Strange. As the other anon said maybe you're intimitading or maybe your body language/behavior is misinterpreted as to that you're not interested.
>>
>>17537917
I have not had any man saying anything to me. so yeah, weird.
>>
>>17537963
Well, maybe try being a bit more forward yourself, even though it might feel a bit weird. Seek more eye contact, smile more, dance more, ask for a cigarette/lighter just to break some ice. You have nothing to lose so go for it, lycka till sis!
>>
>>17537982
>>17537963
>>17537917
Leave Australia you fucking Nordic filth>>17537582
>>17537773
>>
>>17537582
Did you move after graduating ? In what kind of places do you go out ? Are your friends there going out as well, are they successful ? How big is the city you are in ? Do you do side activities (sports, any club) ? Do you look for people online or IRL ?
>>
>>17537582
>No man has come on to me for several months!
This is what women problems amount to. Incredible.
>>
you are not that attractive as you thought you would be
>>
>>17537582
are you by any chance a university student?
>>
File: 1473109928510.jpg (57KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473109928510.jpg
57KB, 600x500px
>>17538171
Most likely this. Post pics op
>>
>>17537582
probably cultural differences combined with you not being extremely forward like an international slut is creating difficultly.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.