[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex cheated on me a lot, finally yesterday he dumped me and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1471312800033.jpg (54KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1471312800033.jpg
54KB, 958x660px
My ex cheated on me a lot, finally yesterday he dumped me and was already trying to get a new girlfriend. I messaged this girl and said that he was with me when he started dating her too. She hasn't seen the message yet, should I try to salvage the situation? I could say I lied. But the ex is a cheater, he cheated on me and his ex too but he could be faithful to the new girl (I doubt it though). He is 100% still a liar since he lied he was single. They have been dating for a week and she was just the first girl to answer him on a dating site.
What to do?
>>
Don't do anything else. That was petty, but fuck him, he's a cheater anyway.

Delete her number, block his and move on.
>>
>>17537495
What to do when she answers me though? Or maybe she won't see the message, I sent it on Facebook.
>>
Halp
>>
>>17537486
Cut contact with this guy forever and don't even try to contact her future partners, you'll be labeled as her 'crazy ex'.
Seriously, get it out of your head, get your own life, stop being so focused on his.
>>
>>17537495
It's not that petty, I think it was fair warning so now the other girl will know what to expect.
>>
>>17537486

hey
can someone tell me why girls are so fucking retarded to willingly stay in bad situations and then linger there even after they've escaped the situation? fuck me
>>
>>17537821
He is blocked but should I say to the girl that I lied? She might not date him if she knew he is a cheater. She will answer eventually.
>>
>>17537831
women are stupid and self-centered.
I once met a 16 yo girl that was willing to accuse her ex of rape because he dumped her.
Women, for the most part, live consequence-less lives, so it's not strange for them to do ridiculous things like this.
>>
>>17537831
How is it lingering if I did it yesterday and he is blocked now? I just want to know how to save the situation so they can date. Of course I don't know what is the right thing to do here. Never answer her if she says something?
>>
>>17537836
don't say anything to her anymore.
Just ignore the whole thing and never get involved in the life of this guy.
>>
>>17537836
No, it's not a lie if it's true. It's better that she knows what's coming. If I were getting into a relationship with a cheater and they'd been seeing someone at the same time as me, I'd want to know about it.
>>
>>17537843
dont try save the situation, it cant be saved.
leave it alone.
>>
>>17537848
Yeah I know, but cheating guys wouldn't want me to tell. Maybe I'll just do what I feel is right. He is looking for someone new but I won't warn anyone else since he is free now. When he started dating her, he was official with me. He cheated on me with her.
>>
>>17537843
Why would you even give a fuck? How retarded are you?
>>
>>17537854
Well you've let her know about it and it's important that she knows, especially if his intention is to get into a relationship with her. What he did is pretty shitty and she needs to know what happened.
>>
>>17537865
God are you stupid? I don't give a fuck, I just want to know what to do so I can be over with it. Block her so she can never answer me?
>>
>>17537872
yes, block her, block him, be done with it entirely now.
>>
The girl just answered and she was very sorry and said that he dumped my ex. Really nice girl and I am glad I told her the truth.
>>
>>17537921
*she dumped my ex
>>
>>17537921
It's better that way anon. Otherwise the same thing probably would have happened to her and it would have just created a chain.
>>
>>17537924
now get together and beat the shit out of each other's clits
>>
>>17537932
She actually likes girls too lel
>>
>>17537936
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
>>
Same situation happened to me, except I was the girlfriend who didn't know, and his new girlfriend who obviously knew messaged me. I think it was a good thing, girl to girl, to warn eachother about assholes. But do nothing more. Move on. You did your part, and if she decides to stay with him still then she's a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>17537936
DO IT
>>
>>17537872
>i dont give a fuck
>makes a thread asking for help
>I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!?!?!?
>not giving a fuck
Fucking children having children
>>
>>17538885
Wow such autism
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.