[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ADV/ I feel like a boring fuck, I get bored easily talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hey /ADV/
I feel like a boring fuck, I get bored easily talking to people and just I don't have fun in general. My sense of humor is kind of shitty, anyway I can not be a boring shit or improve or is it social skills ?
>>
I meant to say I don't want to be a boring shit, but how can I improve?
>>
>>17537372
>>17537369
What makes you laugh or spikes your interest?

Speaking to people is like any skill it needs experience, once you are comfortable around people and have them laughing and eating out your hand it becomes enjoyable you can then open up and find them amusing. You sound closed off.
>>
>>17537408
Satire makes me laugh a lot, mean humor, dark humor, witty dry humor. Anything that surprises me really.
I like Acting, stand up comedy, music, anime spikes my interests, video gaming.
Long story short about being closed off, I have trouble of making witty or fun remarks when I use to talk to people. People have left me before and I'm kind of an only child along side only having one parent and almost no other family. So I felt lonely all the time, I taught myself to filter my words. I won't even say remarks like I am bored or I love this or that, or things that would seem normal in a conversation as an observation or opinion. I keep things brief, but I only keep it brief because I tend to be boring and now, I lost the ability to just naturally tell people what I think or do.
BTW I am currently doing self-devolpment work on the issue but it's hard cause I might be closed off?
>>
>>17537487
What do you mean when you say people have left you? Being cautious around others for fear of rejection is a natural response when someone has broken your trust. You might then not open up or be comfortable enough to try that joke or make that witty remark because you dont want to risk a bad reaction.

You have to do it though. When your heart starts racing and you feel your whole body tense up, Thats your cue. You just do it. Say what ever immediately pops into your head with confidence because I guarantee you it will be funny.

You will say something unfunny or uninteresting it will happen but it happens to everyone even the wittiest guys muck up. But its a small part of a whole conversation that will be stimulating and enjoyable for you and others.

Also remember that not everyone is going to love you, and thats fine. There are some really retarded mundane people on this planet and if some people don't have time for someone genuine looking for stimulating conversation good chance they fit in that category.
Try, fail and try again and you will prosper.
>>
If it's comedic value you're after than try different types of comedy.
I personally love Anthony Jeselnik
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.