[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is selfcest a normal thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 169.jpg (51KB, 706x704px) Image search: [Google]
169.jpg
51KB, 706x704px
I know this is a stupid question, but I legit can't find a better person to hang out and relate to other than myself. They say opposites attract, but that doesn't make any sense. All you're gonna do is not talk to each other because you don't have anything in common.
>>
>>17537305

No one can be exactly like you. And you already have 100% of your own interests and experiences. If you love yourself that much, get a rib taken out so you can suck your own cock.
>>
>>17537305
It's better to be alone. Find you a s/o and keep a few people around just in case you need a little help every now and then.
>>
>>17537305

WOW ONE SAYING BASED ON MICROSCOPIC SCIENCE ISNT UNIVERSALLY APPLICABLE TO ROMANTIC RELATIONS? YOU MEAN ITS JUST SOMETHING PEOPLE SAY TO EXPLAIN AWAY WHY SOME PEOPLE WITH VAST DIFFERENCES FALL IN LOVE DESPITE THE AFOREMENTIONED ISSUE?

seriously wahts the problem here? if you are happy being independent great. if you are happy being with someone like you, great. if you can manage to make it work with an 'opposite', do that.

whats the actual issue here?
>>
>>17537323
Yeah, no issue really. I'm just curious if I'm the only one
>>
I'm like that too but it's no fun having a conversation with myself because I always know what the response is going to be.
>>
>>17537329

okay, so in this great and vast world filled with couples you've undoubtedly seen, you are wonderingi f you are the only one not dating a total fucking opposite?

i mean fuck if htis was true fat ugly greasy neets would be dating big business women with perfect figures.
>>
>>17537305
I would love to kiss my clone or be with a female version of me
>>17537339
If i tried to guess it would be wrong most of the time desu
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.