[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be taking a girl on a date to a a thrift store pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o6rv2jOszG1s7mr5ho1_500.gif (2MB, 450x383px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6rv2jOszG1s7mr5ho1_500.gif
2MB, 450x383px
I will be taking a girl on a date to a a thrift store pretty soon. My excuse for asking is to garner some old clothes to use as costumes in our play. My question is, how can I make it enjoyable for her, enough to open the possibility for a more serious date in the future and maybe a potential relationship? This occasion could be a "sneak peek" into what a relationship with me would be like, so she needs to enjoy it. I'm talking should I make her follow me around in the store while we look together, sometimes picking out funny things and getting into shannanigans or what?
>>
>>17537258
Just be like while were out lets get something to eat, but be a little more subtle about it, like oh im hungry how about you?
>>
this sounds like what i do with my high school friends in reverse tbqh

you should be fine, good luck
>>
>>17537264
I think this is a good idea.

Honestly OP, it sounds like you did pretty well. Did you make it explicit to her that the two of you are going on a date to the thrift store, or, on paper at least, are the two of you just hanging out?
>>
>>17537286
sounds to me like the two of them are just hanging out
but it works as a pre-date i'd say
some people get coffee, op goes to the thrift store
>>
File: 1471189734316.gif (1018KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1471189734316.gif
1018KB, 499x374px
Thank you everyone, I definitely am trying to stand out from the rest. She's a pretty artsy and cool girl so I thought something like this would interest her. My biggest concern is being boring though. I want to make it an adventure, not just an errand, something she'll remember. Any specific advice for that?
>>
>>17537264
I second this, but it is important to be authoritative and clear if it is true that you want to seem like you're eading her around like you hinted. Don't just pull her around aimlessly
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.