[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be subtly sexy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (66KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 400x251px
femanon here asking for what straight guys and les chicks think is hot. Things that are ambiguously or unintentionally sexy that makes you horny.
>ib4 be yourself you fake slut
I'm asking for a play. Pic related.
>>
>>17536762
zettai ryouki

Sexual assertiveness (aka you initiate)

Being a semen demon in general with an insatiable sex drive
>>
>>17536772
Well, I do like thigh highs.
>>
>>17536762
... why not just be attractive? attraction is sexy.
>>
>>17536782
You need the skirt too

If you go sit on a guys lap with thigh highs, skirt, and no panties you're getting fucked within that minute
>>
>>17536762
Go to /fit/ and be yourself fake slut...
>>
>>17536762
Emotionally?
Confidence, cleverness, forwardness, intelligence, humor and self-awareness

Physically?
It really depends on the guy but i like sun dresses, tights/leggings, and bangs.
>>
>>17536803
>>17536762
Oh and chokers. Put everything emotional and physical together and id melt to puddle on the floor in front of her
>>
>>17536811
>sundresses, chokers, bangs

I'm sorry anon she isn't real
>>
>>17536811
>>17536814
my gf wears chokers from time to time,

does it make her look like a slut?
>>
>>17536825
Yes, chokers are universal symbols for being a semen demon

As long as she's currently sucking your dick who cares tho cause its cute
>>
painted toenails

gold anklechain

heels

tanktop

a smile, no lipstick needed
>>
>>17536762
>femanon here

Stopped reading there.
I hope you get gangraped by a bunch of niggers and then they pour petrol on you and burn you to death you dumb attentionwhoring bitch.
>>
>>17536783
I'm actually pretty attractive, I usually get an 8-9/10 rating
>>17536839
Your new faggory is glowing though the screen. On /adv/, specified sex/gender is often useful for helpers. Kys
>>17536834
I thought painted nails where a no-go though?
>>
File: 1472785283107.jpg (56KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1472785283107.jpg
56KB, 500x367px
>>17536995
You don't have to brag about it fucking bitch
>>
>>17536999
sorry fampai
>>
>>17536762
Not always relying on the guy to initiate conversation or sex, paying for food, being funny, not censoring yourself, just being "yourself" I guess, without worrying about being sexy. That's the sexiest thing to me.
>>
>>17537029
And touching. Not sexually, but like hugging or putting your hands on my face or something. Women have much softer skin and for someone who doesn't have soft skin to feel that feels amazing, even in a non sexual context. I wonder how much women do that they know is hot....
>>
>>17536762
I like it when her penis is the same size as mine, it builds a connection.
>>
have a true and genuine smile
>>
>>17536995
MY newfaggotry?
What do you even know about /adv/?
Do you remember the great stories this board used to create?
The trolltexting guy, or Neb and his sister?

Kys normalfag roastie enabler, fags like you are the reason 4chan is dead.
>>
>>17537063
>Neb and his sister?
The autistic guy who always pretended he wanted to incest his sister? That wasn't even more than a year ago, I'm not sure why your acting this way.
>>
Ankle bracelet, cute boots or shoes, glasses if they look good on you. Smiling, being friendly, not talking in a fake voice, i hate when girls purposefully make their voices higher, wearing nice clothes, good hygiene. Wearing little to no makeup. With makeup it's always better to wear too little than too much.
>>
>>17537097
What?
That happened around 2010 or earlier.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.