[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 8/10 from every object standpoint but a kissless virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: selfie_outside.jpg (183KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
selfie_outside.jpg
183KB, 1200x1600px
I am 8/10 from every object standpoint but a kissless virgin at age 27

what places can I visit where women will approach me based on looks alone?
>>
>>17535842
you are more like a 6/10 and look creepy as shit my nigga

also
>27 and a virgin

kek
>>
You sound like a typical fuck boy.

You must learn the ways of being a decent human being and not make looks and sex the only things you care about. Show honest interest in a girls life and maybe, just maybe, she'll love you enough to actually get intimate with you.
>>
>>17535842
>8/10
good one mate
>>
Lol yeah youre definitely not an 8. Thats your problem
>>
>>17535842
Nah bro, im sorry but youre a 4/10 tops, you dont have no shin, and youre obviously overweight. Also if youre a virgin at that age you obviously have this aura of desperation so...

Just get a hooker.
>>
>>17535842
You're not that bad looking.
But I'm a man, so 'not that bad looking' for me means 'absolutely hideous' for girls.

Basically, having alot of money is your only chance to be together with a female with they way you are.
But why would you want that, noone died of virginity or loneliness, vidya and anime are a better use of your time anyway.
>>
>>17535842
5/10
No offense
>>
File: 1379621593730.jpg (48KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1379621593730.jpg
48KB, 1024x768px
r8 me faggots
>>
>>17535979
ayylmaos and debts/10
>>
>>17535979
2/10
>>
>>17535979
xenomorph/10
>>
File: alien-files-unsealed-s3.jpg (192KB, 1150x703px) Image search: [Google]
alien-files-unsealed-s3.jpg
192KB, 1150x703px
>>17535979
Gray8/10
>>
Girl here. You're not bad looking but you're absolutely not good looking. You're 4 or 5/10. Loose some weight and get fit and I guarantee you'll be a 8/10. You're not even showing a full body shot and we can already tell you're a fattie.
>>
Basically, fat people should either stop being fat or kill themselves.
>>
>>17535870
>and look creepy as shit my nigga

lmao

I don't know what I am but I'm labeled a creep in my community and girls still approach me to fuck. All were 30+ but still. I don't initiate shit.
>>
>>17535842
Givr us full body pic, chubster.
>>
>>17535842
Girl here, you're like 6.5/10
>>
>>17535842
I'm a 4/10 but lost my virginity to my ex gf at age 15. Dream come true for me as she had huge tits. One year later I landed a 8/10 19 year old runner and got her to dress up for me while her family wasn't home. No one even noticed.
>>
Having sex a single time is easy. It's literally all attitude. I know a lot of girls, some with looser morals than others, that have slept with uglier dudes than you for little more than conversation and a ride.

Getting laid by some stranger is easy. Finding someone to stick around is a lot harder
>>
>>17536884
pretty much this, I'm ugly and sorta a loser and I still manage to get laid pretty regularly, just get a bunch of female friends and use them to network with their attractive friends, it's so easy even I can do it.
>>
you do all realize that this is bait?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.