[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend left me, she was my only friend, I have nothing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mbg4biq0WS1qke7z9o1_500.gif (981KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mbg4biq0WS1qke7z9o1_500.gif
981KB, 500x276px
My girlfriend left me, she was my only friend, I have nothing. I don't want her back she was fucking insane and it took me 4 short years to realize it.

I don't have a Facebook since I deleted mine shortly after high school and have not been keeping in touch with my high school "friends"

There are some girls who liked me in the past (far past, elementary and middle school) who I literally rejected because I probably have Aspergers and thought they were joking to play a prank on me, but they weren't. It has been fucking 5-10 years since I've seen some of these girls though

One of them is so hot now I swear to God but she doesn't seem to have a boyfriend on Facebook. She liked me for a while and we were actually okay friends in elementary school, flirting with each other before I realized what flirting was and instantly became horrible at it due to shyness. This other is really wholesome and religious but seems really nice, and she seems still single from my stalking of her Facebook as well.

Should I just say "Hey, this is that one guy from ages ago and I just remembered you and wondered whether you wanted to get to know each other a bit more? I always thought you were a really cool girl and regret that we never became closer friends. It's no big deal"

Or should I give up on the prospect because it's fucking pathetic and has zero chance of working?
>>
>>17535819
Let me clarify, high school as well, some of these were still touchy feely with me and getting mad that I wasn't asking them out as little as 4 years ago. Should I take a chance on them?
>>
>>17535819
Dumb whore cucked you with Chad and you still don't realise all women are worthless scum?

Stick to vidya and anime bro, real people are not worth the trouble.
>>
>>17535825
That moment when you both first admit to each other that you love each other is the epitome of human life. It is the best feeling you can possibly experience, in any capacity, for any reason. From my experience

It is worth waiting a lifetime for it to happen just one more time. Or maybe yeah I'm a fucking cuck loser and that's why I enjoy it so much.
>>
>>17535843
Protip: 90% of the time women say 'I love you' they mean they love your wallet or the emotional support you provide.
Most of the time women are incapable of the feeling we men refer to as romantic love.
They can only love their children and that's about it.
>>
>>17535856
Fucking damnit I knew it.
>>
>>17535825
>>17535856
Bitter fedorafags

Op, your idea is super pathetic and will be really awkward and will not work.
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (101KB, 513x486px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
101KB, 513x486px
>>17535873
>can't refute the arguments
>'i know, i'll call him a fedora, that will show him!'
>>
>>17535873
What the fuck is so great about these fucking guys they like?

These guys are fucking losers as far as I'm concerned, they have fucking tattoos and work in retail or are security guards or some other fucking retarded jobs that pay nothing whatsoever but girls flock to them

Why the fuck are they so fucking amazing?
>>
>>17535887
Young females are dumb, vain whores, that are easily excited and want 'adventurous' 'bad boy' dudes that will treat them like the scum they really are.
Then once their youth and beauty is gone, they'll find a nice beta like you to provide for their 3 black children.

It's just how their brains are wired.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.