[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I be a cold, standoffish handsome lad? Do people like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: Squall_Feelings.jpg (180KB, 709x462px) Image search: [Google]
Squall_Feelings.jpg
180KB, 709x462px
How do I be a cold, standoffish handsome lad? Do people like this?
>>
>>17535376
do you have a nice looking leather jacket?
>>
You have to be handsome first and no being cold won't get you liked by anyone.

Being polite and respectful is a lot better option for preserving friendships and doing better with women.
>>
>>17535381
Nah senpai, I dress like an Ivy League douchebag t b h (aka preppy)
>>
>>17535382
What would it be like if I were a girl? How do people react to a cold, standoffish yet attractive woman?
>>
>>17535392
probably just think they're a cunt.

being reserved or shy is different from being cold/standoffish.

for example, i've always been told by people that get to know me that i look very intimidating at a glance. i think it's because my neutral face tends to look closer to a scowl than anything else. i dunno. i don't see the value in looking like a fucking idiot and holding a persistent half-smile for others to see. what usually follows after that comment is how they're surprised at how nice and friendly i am once they started talking to me.
>>
>>17535392

You would considering a bitch and guys will put up with you just to get laid depending on how desperate they are.

Girls would hate you and gossip behind your back.
>>
>>17535414
What is the difference, then? I think I have the same problem as well. People assume I'm an emotionless fuck when really that's just my neutral face. People say I'm actually goofy and kind once they get to know me.
>>
>>17535382
What happens if you are unattractive AND cold? is that the worst combo in a social situation? I wouldn't say I'm very attractive, but I'm definitely above average for an Asian male.
>>
>>17535376
>How do I be a cold, standoffish handsome lad? Do people like this?
People only like the handsome part.

>>17535392
>What would it be like if I were a girl? How do people react to a cold, standoffish yet attractive woman?
You're seen as an ice queen and people will always secretly call you a cunt.

>>17535465
>People assume I'm an emotionless fuck when really that's just my neutral face.
You have a form of resting bitch face. You have to train yourself to smile and make eye contact.
>>
>>17535478

Above average isn't attractive so you are just average and cold to? Terrible combo. You aren't hot enough to pull that off and plaster on a smile anon. People don't take kindly to assholes who think they are hot shit and you will be quickly alienated.
>>
>>17535478
Yes.
>>
>>17535376
>I want to be cold and standoffish, in other words not give fuck about others and be a complete ass

>Yet still considered handsome and be wanted by the people that I'm blowing off at the same time

You will live a miserable life if you think this is the right thing to do. I have seen men and women try to pull this off and they failed horribly.

The desire to be cold and standoffish is a defense mechanism for you just as much as it was for Squall. Get that part straightened out with therapy.
>>
Ehh, depends on how you look anon.

Hot? Cool
Not? Bad

I'm lucky to be born tall and look like an arabian demigod (face and hair aesthetics) even if I'm fat, and landed me a ridiculously hot gf by acting cold and aloof.

It's all about looks anon
Personality means jack shit to average girls. And to other girls, you need to be smart and funny which you aren't.
>>
>>17535513

I don't care if you look like Brad Pitt, a fatass isn't getting a hot girlfriend unless he is rich. Peddle your fantasy crap somewhere else lard ass.
>>
>>17535511
Lol how did they fail horribly? Any stories/examples?
>>
>>17535516
Keep telling yourself that man. If you're 2m tall and look like you could carry a truck on your arms while sporting a sumerian beard, you'd be scoring mad pussy too.
Too bad your skinny pasty nerd looks doesn't get you shit. Try looking different, not like every other fucktards out there. It never was about fat vs skinny. It's about aesthetics and how you carry yourself.

Take the advice or not, I don't care.
>>
>>17535376
>Do people like this

I'd say no. Being super mysterious only works if you're attractive. Secondly, it only really works early on. Older people don't have time for your shit and to figure out what you're like. If you're intentionally being cold and standoffish, it will show, and you'll just appear to be annoying and edgy. Be a bit more open and make friends - you will be better off that way.
>>
File: sess.jpg (13KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sess.jpg
13KB, 400x300px
>>17535511
>if you don't conform to what I think you should be then you need therapy

Kill yourself normalfag
>>
>>17535529
post pics of gf you fat fuck mudslime.
>>
>>17535529

Why would I take the advice of a guy who pretends to have a girlfriend online. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1473062158102.jpg (30KB, 347x346px)
1473062158102.jpg
30KB, 347x346px
>>17535529
>he types while eating a big mac
>>
>>17535519
>examples

Old friend from over ten years ago: very muscular and strong, 8/10 aesthetics in face and hair, highly intelligent (engineer who graduated from GA Tech), and nice car.

The only problem? Had a bad attitude. Never found out the real reason but I hope it wasn't because we wasn't considered tall (under 6ft). He would also agree to hang out with friends, wait until the last minute, then call those same friends up and tell them he wasn't going out. Turns out he would flake out on people on purpose. He wouldn't hold doors for anyone, man or woman. He would also talk down to others like they didn't know anything. I was told by another friend that it is because he's an engineer and he's so smart so he's used to explaining things to people in that way but that's bullshit. He was very aggressive, a liar, and manipulative as well - almost in the way that a woman would act.

After he dumped his latest girlfriend that he only dated to keep up appearances, he complained for two to three years after that he couldn't get a girl to save his life and every girl that would give him the time of day would leave once they got to know him.

Now the happy part about this story is that he eventually dropped the wanna be James Bond bullshit and just became a good person. Is married with a child or two now.
>>
>>17535551
>>17535513

5'10", 145 lbs, Asian, 7/10

I dress well.
>>
>>17535543
Looks like I struck a nerve. Excellent. At least everything that has been said in this thread will get people thinking.
>>
>>17535560

Hit the gym you twig, jesus christ. I could probably snap you in two and then use your bones for toothpicks.
>>
File: 1455733082380.jpg (240KB, 1656x1009px)
1455733082380.jpg
240KB, 1656x1009px
>>17535560
>5'10"
>145lbs
>I dress well

as if draping overpriced linens onto your frail body can somehow mask your lack of masculinity.
>>
>>17535570
>>17535567
I'm thinking of transitioning though. I'm a repressed MtF.

Is this a good idea?
>>
>>17535544
>>17535548
>>17535550

Its funny because you have no idea how right he is.
>>
File: ryusen.gif (211KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
ryusen.gif
211KB, 294x233px
>>17535565
Yeah you did

Telling people to get therapy because you don't agree with how they are is fucking dumb
>>
>>17535574

The fuck is a mtf?
>>
>>17535581
Male to female trans woman.
>>
>>17535579
Gee, its shocking that someone is telling people who indicated they are unhappy based solely on poor choices to get help. Man, I cant believe some people use /adv/ to give advice. Selfish is what it is, rubbing happiness in the face of those asking about how to be happy. They should try to follow your example of being miserable, much less dumb.
>>
>>17535605
I'm actually not miserable so nice projection faggot

Being a condescending normalfag is hard dude keep at it
>>
File: 1460601969908.png (337KB, 541x566px) Image search: [Google]
1460601969908.png
337KB, 541x566px
>>17535587

So you are a trap. Move to Japan you would be a hit with the men.
>>
>>17535635
Nah, I'm into grils m8
>>
>>17535570
Join MMA. My friend, same proportions joined MMA and bitches call him charming and want to fuck him.
>>
>>17535736
I don't want to be buff/muscular tho. I want to lose 10-20 more lbs and dress up like a girl and take estrogen.
>>
>>17535382
>Being polite and respectful is a lot better option for preserving friendships and doing better with women.
lmao no

it literally does not matter how you treat women
>>
>>17535551
>being a jerk on purpose is the same as not forcing yourself to smile constantly

ayy lmao you're perfect for /adv/
>>
File: theylied.png (169KB, 1213x671px) Image search: [Google]
theylied.png
169KB, 1213x671px
>>17535376
Don't fall for the meme, OP.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.