[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I Say Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x316px
>roommate throws party for their birthday, along with another friend's birthday at our apartment
>two hours before party gf breaks up with me
>dissociate for the next two hours, thinks i'll be okay
>goes on short walk to the nearby gas station to get a drink and cool off for a bit
>roomate messages me saying "Bye, dick"
>dissociate for the first hour of the party, talk to no one except for my gf through text
>tfw gf telling me i'm an asshole, etc
>start crying at party
>sneak upstairs back to my room and cry for the rest of the night
>eventually gf gets back together with me, saying she only broke up with me to make me feel sorry
>fall asleep eventually from crying so hard and taking a couple shots, some allergy pills, and melatonin
>wake up to roommate subtweeting me about how bad of a friend I am
>doesnt want to tell roommate or anyone that gf broke up with me last night, in fear that they'll think we have a bad relationship
>embarrassed to talk to anyone about it
>embarrassed to apologize to friend about not being at party
>told everyone gf was the one, we're gonna get married as soon as I graduate, etc.

I have NO good excuses to tell my roommate and friend why I wasn't at the party. I really REALLY don't want to tell them anything about my gf. What should I tell them? Should I make up an excuse? Should I not say anything at all?

Also, PLEASE make this thread only about my roommate and friend and apologizing to them. I don't want to make this a thread about my gf.
>>
Your girlfriend is a whore.
>>
>>17535242
Im sorry if im going to be mean here, but you are such a beta cunt.

Just explain to your roommates you were going through a bad breakup, and why would you get back with a cunt who broke up with you, JUST to provoke a sad reaction from you?

Have some fucking dignity for yourself cause no one else sure as shit will.
>>
>>17535242
Your roomate is a passive-aggressive bitch, don't put up with his shit.
>>
>>17535252
Honestly, the fight we had was all my fault. Her manupulating me by "breaking up" with me wasn't even a portion of the amount of shit I did to her. She should be the one leaving me. I really don't want to get into it though. And I'm not going to tell my friends I went through a breakup.
>>
>>17535242
>being this much of a bitch
>unable to properly communicate with a roommate and friend
>getting played and manipulated by a whore that you call a gf
>worrying this much about what other people think about you

you're not going to make it friend. why did you guys even break up?
>>
OP you are the definition of bitchmaid
>>
>>17535260
>>17535256
DESU you're both just soft beta bitches.
>>
Shaking my head to be honest family.
>>
File: 1472985879886.jpg (139KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472985879886.jpg
139KB, 576x1024px
Get the fuck out
>>
File: frank.jpg (114KB, 470x608px)
frank.jpg
114KB, 470x608px
>>17535242
You should def marry her now and have at least two stupid kids because we need more people like you two, god you are weak
>>
Jesus Christ people like you and your whore girl friend should bury themselves and never have to let any human look at them ever again.
>>
Just tell him the truth.

I can see why your relationship is falling apart on your end. You have shit communication skills and care too much about your image.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.