[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl three weeks ago through an acquaintance. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cat.jpg (25KB, 450x411px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
25KB, 450x411px
I met this girl three weeks ago through an acquaintance. She showed interest in me but went out of the country for the majority of that time. Now she's back but is allegedly going through a "personal crisis" (my acquaintance couldn't reach her for like a week until she eventually got back to him).

Is it over? Can I expect to hear from her? I'm not in a position to get her number (she has mine though).

It's ironic that both of us are going through shit and could benefit from each other's company, yet we don't talk. I know it has nothing to do with me, but man I'm tired of girls' excuses. Now I'm back to having 0% of meeting someone new.
>>
>Is it over?

Had it ever begun?

Wait for her to contact you. If she doesn't, move on.

You can always meet other people by actually going out.
>>
>>17535258
I meant to ask if there's a chance she will still contact me. Considering it's been almost a month since we met, I'm really not sure.

Also go out where? I have no social circle, and I'm not the type to go out alone at night (I live in a shitty part of the city).
>>
>>17535494

Probably over, girls who show any interest in a guy will contact them asap. Its been a month and nothing so that goes to show you where you are on the priority list.
>>
Either you approach her out of goodwill and try to help her because you like her

Or you take this as a red flag and walk the other direction
>>
>>17535499
I figured as much. First I couldn't expect anything because she was away, and now she's going through whatever. Excuses, as usual.

>>17535522
I'd approach her, but I can't get her number. She's not doing anything to suggest that she's still interested in talking to me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.