[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I get so much animosity from other males?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Male Hate..jpg (12KB, 480x367px) Image search: [Google]
Male Hate..jpg
12KB, 480x367px
They always get upset at me. Form a group and start rumors about me, talk shit behind my back. Then there's always some idiot that starts passing comments as jokes. I ignore it but if it gets too much I confront them and usually make them get the fuck out of my space. But I don't get why the average male hates me so much, heck even my father spent his whole life trying to be a dick to me.

Women on the other hand? completely opposite. I get most of my recommendation letters from women. All jobs I have gotten up to now were under women - they treat me with respect and I sense no anger or hatred towards them.

I don't give a fuck that much about what men think but the same old "I just don't like you man" response is starting to bother me.

Growing up I did not have issues making friends but I still had a sizable number of men hate me for no reason / pick fights with me - I had to beat the fuck out of alot of people because of that. Any ideas?
>>
Just reading your post made me dislike you.
>>
who knows
>>
>>17535084
Tell us more about yourself.
>>
>>17535084
You mentioned "the average male". Are you saying you are an above average male? If that's the case then it's probably just jealousy.
>>
>>17535108
don't you know enough, already huh?
>>
>>17535084
Could it be sexual things? Maybe they're attracted to you?
>>
>>17535084
What you are probably experiencing is the same thing that happens to an attractive woman: all of the other women hate her and the men treat her well.

Is your father attractive, successful, and not a pussy? If so, he may have been trying to toughen you up. If not, he is jealous of you. Yes, it is a sick thing to see a parent jealous of their own children but I have seen far too many instances of it so I know it's a possibility.
>>
>>17535120
I guess it's because you sound like a cunt?
Jesus...
>>
Guys make fun of each other in social settings, you take it like a little bitch, so they determine that you're no fun to joke with, so you just become the butt of all the jokes.
>>
>>17535127
>you are probably experiencing is the same thing that happens to an attractive woman: all of the other women hate her and the men treat her well
Sorry, no. As a man I can confirm this does not happen to groups of men.

The guy in the group that everyone hates is always annoying/irritating and unwilling or unable to recognize social cues. So we use them as a punching bag and tell them to suck it up.
>>
>>17535127

He is the opposite of that. He has zero care for my concern, dude has actually done things to me in the past that were psychopathic level sabotage.
>>
>>17535148
>Sorry, no. As a man I can confirm this does not happen to groups of men.

I rescind my statement then. I was always under the impression that men could be jealous of other men the way women are jealous of other women.

I have certainly read stories of men saying that other men were intimidated by them because of looks, money, and power, but then intimidation is certainly not the same as jealousy.

>>17535155
Damn. That just sounds so reminiscent of a psychopathic mother harping on her daughter.
>>
>>17535155
Maybe you're psychopathic to some degree as well and that's what guys pick up on?
>>
>>17535189

I am soft spoken and I don't do anything hurtful. Idk about being psychopathic maybe I am a bad person unintentionally but I fail to see how. Like it's usually people who barely know me who develop strong opinions about me before they ultimately form a mob comprised of males.
>>
>>17535205
>like it's usually people who barely know me who develop strong opinions about me

How do you know this? Those people have to jump through a lot of mental hoops and make a lot of assumptions about a person they have just met to do that. Maybe you believe that they have made a strong opinion about you?

Obviously people make small, weak opinions about people they've just met and then over time those opinions may get stronger.

>form a mob

This is atypical. There is something else going on here.
>>
>>17535139
This.

Also you may just be the type to non-chalantly talk about yourself without knowing that you're bragging (kinda like in the OP). You gotta pull the shit back sometimes, because no one wants to be around someone who's doing that much better than them all the time and constantly reminds them.
>>
It's cus you;re a Chad
>>
>>17535084
you believe guys that look like pic hate you ?
idk perhaps they believe you are beneath them ?
>>
>>17535230
kek OP finally baited 1 retard
>>
>>17535241
I just found a random pic of a man on google. No they do not look like that. Last guy who went ape shit on me was 4 ft 7 inches.
>>
Youre probably the autistic guy who makes everyone uncomfortable. Girls recommend and respect you because they feel sorry for you. Guys are chill, clearly you are a weirdo.
>>
>>17535287
Since you're on this site you're probably that guy too
>>
>>17535316
Lol not everyone is an autist like you bud.
>>
>>17535357
You're very attractive.
>>
>>17535357
You look faggy and you look like an indian/spic mix
>>
>>17535357
You look like a movie's extra. Just bland as fuck.
>>
I've lived my life in the same way, and lo and behold, my mother was completely ignorant of me as a person and treated me with complete dismissal.

What got me out of having trouble getting along with other men is forcing myself to not feel so different, to realise that I was brought up reflecting the treatment that my single mother gave me. I'm not a person who only thinks about themselves and wonders why other people behave the way they do when i try to solve problems. I'm a person who now thinks think "why would another person not want to befriend me?" and tries to see the logic on believing I am the problem and not everybody else.

Its really hard for me to befriend other men, but I make a conscious effort to do it. The older I get the more miserable i become with the idea I'm unlikeable, and while ive never felt like I want to be part of "the lads" I've learned so much from male bonding that I actually feel more of a man than I ever used to.

There's something to be said about getting along with other men, exerting your masculinity attracts women in a comletely different way to how I used to attract them. Now I'm not befriending women, I am firting with them and watching them enjoy my masculinity. Its the best kind of high i've ever felt.

Also forming friendships with other men means you have experience with the difference between men and women. Men are blunt, honest, they don't lie behind their words to other men, you will be told if you're being a little bitch by a man, women cannot offer you that kind of transparency.
>>
>>17535357
You look decent. Just put on some muscle and you'll be set.
>>
>>17535357
kek
>>
>>17535120
>Tell us more about yourself.
>don't you know enough, already huh?
You're a condescending idiot to the people who are trying to help you. You probably act this way to your male peers.
You're welcome, by the way.
>>
File: 1472589230407.jpg (217KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472589230407.jpg
217KB, 1080x1080px
>>17535084
wtf I hate you now
>>
>>17535357
dude you look hilarious
maybe they are just fucking with you
>>
>>17535458

I wasn't trying to take a jab at him. I meant to say that I already wrote alot (without any commas lol). There isn't much else to me.
>>
>>17535367
>>17535370

When did I say I am attractive? not sure what's up with the personal insults lol.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.