[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unproductive as fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

tips on how to be productive, i can;t seem to fucking work without checking facebook and instagram every 10 minutes, i've got exams coming up soon, i realise it's under my control but any tips would be helpful thank you. Sometimes i'm so unproductive that i spend like 5 hours doing something that should take 1 hour.
>>
hahaha and i fucking go onto 4chan, look at me
>>
>>17535038

Turn off your router, take apart your computer and put the pieces around the house. Turn off your phone or give it to your neighbours or someone you trust. Put on headphones so you wouldn't hear outside world.

Make getting distracted as hard as possible basically.
>>
>>17535038
You sound like the type of person who doesn't appreciate or value his or her time. If you did, you wouldn't need to ask for tips on being productive.

Get off of here and go study for your exams.

Acing those exams, doing well in classes and graduating is so much more important than seeing what latest trip has popped up on social media accounts for the last 10 min.

If you lack the willpower, then deactivate those accounts and disable anything else that will distract you.
>>
>>17535038
If you really do this as an adult, you are a burnout loser who won't improve no matter how much you try.
Now the world is your oyster. Be the best bun you can be.
>>
>>17535038
Download Website Blocker, put on the websites you frequent.
>>
>>17535717
He'll just unblock them.
>>
>>17535748
If he's so lazy that he can't focus on work, I'm willing to bet he's also too lazy to go through the trouble of doing so.
>>
>>17535753
It's not likely laziness, it's prolly more the uncontrollable desire to search for the nearest stimulus.
>>
>>17535038
>guys how do I be productive and stop checking things
>lmao just do it you fucking retard
Great advice board
OP, start by working your way up. Set a timer, study 15 minutes, reward yourself with one small thing, repeat and rinse, and gradually build up the time you work.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.