[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I'm Into has bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1466937570172.gif (610KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1466937570172.gif
610KB, 500x374px
The girl that I'm into currently has a boyfriend.

I'm pretty sure that she's into me, we hand out at least four times a week in a big group, but I'm usually the one leading the conversation.

I'll catch her looking at me a lot and laughing at my jokes and she's always paying the most attention to me. I don't know if it's just my charisma or being the center of a conversation or if she's actually into me, but I'm really into her.

I'd make a move but she has a boyfriend right now. Is there anything I should do in the mean-time? Should I wait for them to break up? Should I drop some hints to her?

btw we're both at a college four hours away from our home towns (which are pretty close to each other) and her boyfriend is back at her hometown
>>
>>17534961
First of all she is being nice and looking at you while you talk, that's basic respect when someone is talking. Second she would be starting conversation with you if she liked you at all. Third girls laugh at stupid shit when they like a guy. Fourth you have to move on because what happens if she stays with this guy forever. Or the break up takes a year, don't wait that long. But on the other hand you can make yourself a viable choice for her if they ever do. Just kept talking to her and making her see you as a good person.
>>
>>17534973
She's always looking at me even when I'm not talking.

One night we were watching a whole bunch of movies and she kept glancing over at me during them.

She's also pretty shy from what I gathered and doesn't really talk to our group unless she's spoken to.
>>
>I'm pretty sure that she's into me
well, everyone here believes she is into them, too.
>>
Even if she's willing to dump her boyfriend for you, you don't want a girl who's that easy come easy go. There will be another new and exciting guy and then she'll dump you for him. Or are you Disney princess? The One she'll remain forever in love with?
>>
Tired of all these virgins posting about their deluded prophecies

>A girl looked at me, she must like me!
It literally means nothing and if you had ever been with a woman you would know this.
>>
She isn't into you.
>>
>>17534961
Chances are, you're hotter/richer/taller than him, or some of these things combined.
Well, all women are sluts that will always sleep with someone who's better than their current partner.
So yeah, cuck him, but do know that as soon as someone better than you shows up you'll be getting cucked as well.
>>
m8, be a man and ask her out. its a dick move but you were to late to ask her out before she had a man.
>>
Don't do it if she cucks him that easily than she'll do the same to you... Unless you want to fuck her which I also wouldn't do cause in uni there's so much grills in the end one fuck doesn't even matter
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.