[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you ensure your gf doesn't cheat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (20KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 251x231px
How do you ensure your gf doesn't cheat?
>>
>>17534865
You cannot be 100% sure she doesn't cheat.

You can lower your chances by
>Dating a good person
Loyal. Mature. Not an attention whore. Not insecure. Upfront.
>Dating someone who is really into you
>Putting effort in the relationship
>Communicating
>>
>>17534868
Fucking hell, /adv/ is on point today.
>>
>>17534868
This

Choose a good person, then never even think about her cheating until you have solid evidence that it happened. If you dwell on it all the time you'll just be beta and overprotective and anxious. Which will push her away.
>>
Cat in the box. I mean jack in the box.
>>
File: 1442249359130.jpg (50KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
1442249359130.jpg
50KB, 500x673px
>>17534865
use nicotine patch on her while she sleeps near you, after a sufficient period of time she'd be addicted to it and associate pleasure with sleeping next to you and cannot stand a night away from you.
Love after all is just chemical.
>>
>>17534880
jesus christ is this from a book or something?

oddly clever but still wouldn't work unfortunately.
>>
>>17534865
It's almost like relationships are built on love and trust.
>>
>>17534908
Where did you read that?
>>
>>17534868
>>17534877
>>17534908
What if I did all that but my partner cheated anyway and now I'm jealous and paranoid and treating them badly because of it?
>>
>>17534920
If you can't accept what happened then you need to move on.
>>
>>17534920
If someone cheated on you, break the fuck up with them unless you're married or have a kid.

Life is too short for that shit. Respect yourself.
>>
>How do you ensure your gf doesn't cheat?

be a few points above them. Many guys choose girls this way for the long haul.
>>
By treating her right
>>
>>17534920
You probably didn't do as good as you think. A lot of people on this board lack of self awareness a lot.

Are you still with that partner?
If so, move on. Dump her. If you didn't forgive her, you can't be with her.

Jealousy and paranoia will just distance your partners from you. No one wants to justify and excuse themselves when they did nothing wrong. It's the worst behaviour ever.
>>
>>17534916
El Bible

>>17534920
Why would you stay with someone who cheated? It's one of the few areas where zero tolerance is okay.
>>
>>17534865
chastity belt
>>
>>17534865
Tie to radiator
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.