[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinion on my Situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20160905_182109.png (80KB, 1165x625px) Image search: [Google]
20160905_182109.png
80KB, 1165x625px
To start off, I go out to clubs quite often, but rarely do anything when it comes to girls unless they approach me first (im a shy guy)

The other week I met this girl in a club when she approached me and took me offer to the sitting area, we were both quite drunk and hooked up for a bit before she had to leave. She added me on Facebook and we've talked every day since.

But here's where I need help.

We've been talking every day, but not very much, between 5-30 messages a day. I've also been trying to meet up with her in person again but she says she's busy.

She does work and go to university and is right in the middle of her assessments. She doesn't reply to my messages straight away but always does eventually.

So from what I've said, what do you guys think is up, I'm staying hopeful because she is awesome and gorgeous.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks
>>
If she is still talking to you its fine, just be patient. She is most likely genuinely busy, you'll get your time eventually
>>
>>17534427
Hope so, I'm not very experienced with girls and am probably just over thinking everything
>>
>>17534353
those emoticons are so fucking cute

also looks like she's into you
>>
>>17534353
only give out 1/3 of the smilies that a girl gives you back to her, otherwise you become a beta phaggot that looks like he's desperate.

That's for 99% of the time though so if it works with this bird then let it be.
>>
never say you are free most of the time
you are a busy man, she should feel honored to spend time with you (this is what gets them wet thinking about you)
never say if you are okay with something, assert yourself

>bitch (sometimes this works well, if she likes to be called that jokeingly, even mature women), im gona pick you up tomorow at X, to get coffee

her answers are polite and carry no passion or excitement, hop on to the next flower
>>
>>17534650
>>17534662
this, hard.

Be alpha. Girls are attracted to guys who don't need them. That's biology.
>>
>>17534662
I agree with this until the greentext
>>17534650
This is okay advice
>>17534427
Good advice

Generally, just let her have her space
Talk online from time to time so she doesn't forget you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.