[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (29KB, 256x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 256x214px
Ok so I went on Reddit. Yeah I know fucking Reddit. Anyway I asked a question as a white man trying to move with his family near an area of town that has a reputation for black/Latino gang violence. Basically asked is it safe for a white family to move and the shit storm of PC police started flooding my thread. So I deleted it rather than loose all muh karma points. Of course they called me racist but how exactly is it racist for whites to try and avoid black and Latino gangs that have propensity to specifically target whitey? Is there something I'm missing here? If blacks avoid white hick neighborhoods over shit like Emmet Till and not be called racist shouldn't whites get to avoid black racist neihborhoods over shit like the Knoxville Horror murders? Just trying to avoid carjackings, home invasions, robberies, rapes and murders.
>>
>>17534110
>>17534110
>>17534110

Yea, sounds reasonable to me.
>>
ur not racist. but I would stay away from that neighborhood if possible. Better to spend an extra 100 on rent then spend a 1000 on medical bills/ theft.....
>>
>>17534110
>Am I a racist?
No.
You just aren't a fucking sheep.
>>
>>17534110
No, it's just them being PC as fuck.

White people leave, shit tends to go to hell, they call it racism, etc.

When white people move in and start "gentrifying" the place, forcing the locals out via raised prices, they treat it as normal.

And besides, it's the very same people who shrilly scream about racism who at the same time do everything in their power to avoid, say, sending their child to a minority-majority school that could be "dangerous":
>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/12/magazine/choosing-a-school-for-my-daughter-in-a-segregated-city.html?_r=0

>In early spring 2015, the city’s Department of Education sent out notices telling 50 families that had applied to kindergarten at P.S. 8 that their children would be placed on the waiting list and instead guaranteed admission to P.S. 307. Distraught parents dashed off letters to school administrators and to their elected officials. They pleaded their case to the press. “We bought a home here, and one of the main reasons was because it was known that kindergarten admissions [at P.S. 8] were pretty much guaranteed,” one parent told The New York Post, adding that he wouldn’t send his child to P.S. 307. Another parent whose twins had secured coveted spots made the objections to P.S. 307 more plain: “I would be concerned about safety,” he said. “I don’t hear good things about that school.”

These people want a mini-UN of diversity without paying the appropriate price. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>17534110

its not racist, thats the wrong fucking word.

anyway, you probably were find asking about the gang violence, but as soon as you outed yourself as white on the internet, you became a target.
>>
>>17534110
Yeah don't move to a mostly shit skin neighborhood. It is nearly impossible statistically for it to be 'safe'
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.