[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amount of Sexual Partners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (25KB, 327x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 327x436px
Hi folks,

Is 33 partners a normal amount for a 35 year old female to have, or is it a lot?
>>
>>17533991

Not particularly. If you do the math that works out to 1 to 2 people every year since she was 18.

Its kind of strange if she hasn't settled down yet but 2 different sex partners every year isn't ridiculous.

I don't know what perspective you're writing from but if I met a 35 year old woman with 33 different partners I'd be more concerned about why she hasn't settled down than her number of partners. Sounds like a fear of commitment. 2 different partners a year sounds like a semi-health sex drive.

Then again, if I met a 35 year old woman I really liked I wouldn't ask her number.
>>
Only insecure people ask prospective partners about how many sexual partners they've had, especially when that person is fucking 35.
>>
Good enough for gf material, but definitely not wife material
>>
When you've had 33 partners why would I want to be the 34th? It doesn't sound like it's going to stop there. You're no different from someone who changes job every 6 months. No one of value is going to commit to you.
>>
>>17534008
???????????

Almost half of all americans have a venereal disease. Sure, a lot of that is skewed because of blacks, but still. There is a high likelihood that by 33 partners you would have contracted something.

With nothing to say about the emotional consequences of having been ran through by a small army.
>>
>>17534023
>what is STD testing
>what is modern medicine
"I don't want an STD" is a poor front for insecurity.

>With nothing to say about the emotional consequences of having been ran through by a small army.
If you weren't a virgin, you'd know there's an emotional difference in sex with someone you care about and sex with someone you don't care about
>>
>>17534025
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>if you dont like cum dumpsters ur a VIRGIN

M8. I'm 20 and I've had sex 4 girls and only three of them were ur mum/sisters so sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not a virgin.
>>
>>17533991

Get ready for the /r9k/ army. They're a comin.
>>
>>17534035
4 partners at the age of 20 is really quite concerning, I'd be worried about all the STDs you could have and how emotionally damaged you'd be.
>>
>>17534042
So you can see where I'm coming from. Btw I can tell you're a roastie.
>>
>>17534045
I'm sorry you're damaged goods, but you really can't take it out on women.
>>
>>17533991
>is that person YOU ?
don't worry, it's ok
>>
>>17533991
If you have to ask, the answer is yes.
>>
I think it's a shit ton. Has the woman even had a relationship that lasted more than a couple months? It wouldn't stop me from fucking her but that is a huge red flag for a relationship.
>>
File: 1470708418967.gif (715KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470708418967.gif
715KB, 400x300px
>>17533991

People on this site still believe that a woman's worth is based on her purity and her purity alone. They still think that real relationships happen by owning a woman's sexuality and ensuring that she has been unbaptized in the world of sex and kinks.

To them, the only way you can pass the gauntlet of manlet scrutiny is if you're plucked a virgin from her ivory tower and personally trained her to be an obedient sexual dynamo. If you can accomplish this you are greeted in neckbeard valhalla by your fellow compatriots, given high fives, praises, and the oh so coveted 4chan titled of "Ultimate Alpha".

If you fail in this task you are scorned and driven out of the /r9k/ paradise with the crowd booing and screaming "cuck" and "beta".

Its very possible that this woman is a promiscuous piece of shit but according to them all you need to know is the number.

They're also going to pretend like they think sex is the ultimate form of intimacy only to be performed by people who deeply care about each other but in reality they're all so repressed and sexually frustrated they'd fuck any 9/10 that presented her pussy at the drop of a hat without even asking her name.

For them the number holds all the information they need to make a judgement about someone's life and character. They think this because they're young and insecure and society has trained them to use their youth and inexperience as a smoke screen for actual knowledge and egoless logic.

Basically, they just don't know any better. I don't know anything about this girl so I won't make any judgements. Don't expect to get any reasonable input here.
>>
>>17534047
It's okay, my heart isn't full of hatred because I haven't been pounded into oblivion from miles of dick. I know what you're saying is coming from a place of hurt, so I forgive you.
>>
File: 1468288972925.jpg (72KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
1468288972925.jpg
72KB, 323x323px
>>17534025
>"I don't want an STD" is a poor front for insecurity.
you can't be fucking serious.
>>
>>17534067
The OP just asked if it was normal or not you fucking spaz.
>>
>>17533991
Yeah you're disgusting damaged goods and should feel bad
>>
>>17534067
Best I've read on /adv/ for a long time
>>
File: 1463839171940.jpg (224KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1463839171940.jpg
224KB, 524x468px
>>17534067
Jesus christ.
>>
>>17533991
the average lifetime partners for females is 4
>>
>>17534002
>Its kind of strange if she hasn't settled down yet but 2 different sex partners every year isn't ridiculous.

It's equivalent to a growing string of new people in your life, that you have sex with, one after another. The string length is 33.

I think it's outside of the norm even if OP is travelling city to city for her whole life.

>>17534067

For you /adv/ = /r9k/, thus it is there with every post you see.
For me, the similarity of /adv/ and /r9k/ is one of the irrelevant issues. In fact your answer is full of speculations that have nothing to do with OP's request, it is classified as not reasonable and oddly bitter about some anonymous opinions.

>Its very possible that this woman is a promiscuous piece of shit but according to them all you need to know is the number.

What ever number you are talking about, is not an equivalent to the quality of a woman, the more common reasoning in this board is that, the number is a necessary condition.
To put it in simplistic term, the opinion here seems to be:
If she has quality A, then her number must be less than B (-say the average, up to within 2 standard deviations of the population).
This means, if her number is >> B (ridiculous) then she doesn't have quality A. And if her number is less than B, the implication is inconclusive.

Hope you see the basic difference. This is babby logic stuffs.
If you want to make a proposition that the number is completely irrelevant to the quality, fine, that's a matter of personal experience, but it is ridiculous and hopelessly circular to assume the person with a different opinion has shortcomings in their understanding.
>>
>>17534067
I hope this will become copypasta.
>>
File: 1471371223484.jpg (66KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
1471371223484.jpg
66KB, 480x608px
Given the amount I'd never marry you since the odds are that you'll go and fuck another dude and then make me take care of the child

That would be my guess based on the information you provided, why
>>
Some of you guys need to just accept that a lot of people find girls that have an extensive past, gross.
It's just male sexuality.
>>
>>17533991
What a whore.
>>
>>17534372
A lot of girls find guys who fucked around gross, too.
I'd never date a manwhore.
>>
>>17534383
Good for you, that's your preference.
Just don't try to make people feel bad because you clash with their preferences.
>>
>>17534372
>>17534383
Most people lie anyway.
>>
>>17534063
Sadly, this.

If she is prepared to say she's slept with 35 men you can probably double that figure. Either way, I'd fuck it to pass a boring weekend but sure as shit wouldn't date or marry it.

41 year old married man with three sexual partners here.
>>
>>17534392
Of course I don't. There's nothing bad about fucking around, objectively, as long as you do it safely.
It's not fine for me, and I want to date someone with similar morals.
>>
>>17533991

OP I implore you

DO NOT date a NON-VIRGIN! No one should ever be with a non-virgin! Don't have sex unless you are sure you're going to marry the person. Don't believe what they say until you can verify it yourself! If they then prove themselves trustworthy, great. If not, don't waste your time!

NON-VIRGINS = TRASH! And yes, I mean both male and female non-virgins.
>>
>tfw my exgf was 18 and had fucked ~20 men and ~10 girls before me
>>
>>17533991

At what point does keeping count seem a little strange? Did she notch her bedpost or something?
>>
>>17533991

33 partners for a 35 year old female is a lot and you know it, miss. Every man and woman here and in the world knows this.

No man will marry you unless you lie.
>>
Eh would need more deets. I had one primary partner of over a decade with whom I shared a bunch of partners and gfs and we had a blast. I've just started this year with a new primary and he loves when I bring women to our dynamic.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.