[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my father in law I don't want to hang out with him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (800KB, 2253x2073px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
800KB, 2253x2073px
Okay so my fiancé and I moved in with his parents to save money for college.
His family is really nice to me but the problem is, his dad invites me to spend time with him and watch tv and stuff in the living room and he smokes in there. I have bitch lungs with asthma and the smell makes me feel ill. How do I tell him politely that it's not healthy for me to breathe that air in?
>>
>>17533893
I don't understand your post. You say in the title "I don't want to hang out with him" but you say in the body that its because he smokes.

If it's just because he smokes then the next time he offers say that you can't be around him when he's smoking because it bothers your lungs and you don't want to be exposed to second hand smoke. If he says no then its on him and if he agrees then good on him and hopefully you actually like the man because if you don't I don't know what other excuse you could use.
>>
You need to move out for like 5 reasons
>>
>>17533920
Why's that
>>
>>17533893
Dumbass, ask him to spend time outside somehow. Like, go for a walk, see a baseball game, play catch, suck his dick, etc etc. Then while out there tell him that you prefer it, because you have breathing ptoblems and youre a little bitch or something
>>
gay or female?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.