[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to grow taller?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1471826634563.jpg (12KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1471826634563.jpg
12KB, 318x313px
I'm 5'8" and 18 years old. I'll do anything to grow an inch taller. What should I eat/do/take to grow taller?
>>
medieval torture machine that pulls you
>>
>>17533791
i saw in an mde video once sam had one of those inversion tables in the background, they're for people with bad backs but bonus is that they stretch the spine over time

my uncle had one he used every day, he swore by it. he was one of those people who are super fit, but not so tall lol
>>
You should be more concerned about your massive insecurity. That's why you are still a virgin, not because of your height.
>>
>>17534475
Your spine isn't going to stretch dumb shut, it's made of bone.
>>
>>17533791
Close your eyes
whisper "grow, grow, grow"
It works for 1 out of 30 people who try this method.
>>
File: 1442503002853.png (29KB, 960x545px)
1442503002853.png
29KB, 960x545px
>>17534487
KISS MY ASS, KISS MY ASS
>>
eat well and sleep well. good luck.
>>
Ways to grow taller:

GROWTH PLATES FUSED
- Stretching exercises a few times a week. Gains of 0.25-1 inches over long periods of time. Goes back to normal height if you stop stretching.
- Leg bone surgery: leg bones broken so that they heal & new bone is created -> longer legs. Wouldn't recommend.

GROWTH PLATES NOT FUSED
- Most effective method is HGH injections. Growth skyrockets. Follow your doctor's instructions. If HGH is gotten illegaly research a lot to know dosage & side effects of HGH.

- Good nutrition is important. Don't eat junk food and maintain a stable weight year round. Some studies highlight the importance of milk and dairy to grow.

- Sleep well as deep sleep is linked to HGH release.
>>
>>17534579
>- Stretching exercises a few times a week. Gains of 0.25-1 inches over long periods of time. Goes back to normal height if you stop stretching.
seriously ?
>>
>>17534583
You are taller at the morning and shorter at night for a reason. Whenever you sleep, due to you not standing still, the spine doesn't hold as much pressure and expands. Stretching exercises do something similar. However, gaining height by stretching requires a ton of effort for just a quarter of an inch or half an inch. Gaining a full inch by stretching is possible if you put a lot of effort on it. The time you'd spend on it probably wouldn't be worth it tough, and you'd lose the gained height if you stopped stretching. TL;DR: possible, yes. Worth it, not imo. Move along, it's genetics, don't be insecure, work hard in life.
>>
>>17533791
Do anything to grow taller you say?
Perfect, spend thousands of dollars go to multiple bone lengthening surgeries.

What is a bone lengthening surgery? it's where they intentionally break your leg allow it to heal in a spread apart position over 6 months for about a quarter of an inch bone length increase where they'll do this about 6 times to both your legs.

It will be extremely expensive, time consuming and after your legs will never be as strong as they currently are, but you'll be about an inch to two inches taller.

Or you know, you could just fucking get over it realize it's not a big deal and live a happier healthier life.
>>
>>17533791
Just need to eat dick and you'll grow plenty
>>
>>17533791
>I'm 5'8" and 18 years old

Oh my God, so short.

Really, OP?
>>
>>17533791
Can't fight genetics... (yet).
>>
You're fucking fine, dumbass.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.