[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dated a girl for about a year and we broke up in May 2015.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: rubio.jpg (24KB, 515x304px) Image search: [Google]
rubio.jpg
24KB, 515x304px
I dated a girl for about a year and we broke up in May 2015. Our relationship had deteriorated over time, and I stopped enjoying it. We fought frequently and there was a very real sense that she was more invested in it than me.

It wasn't a clean break-up at all. We stayed in touch for another year, and had a FWB relationship where she'd visit me at school every couple months and we'd get dinner and hook up. She still had strong feelings for me during this, and while I also had feelings for her, I wasn't ready to start dating again (though that's what she wanted). We both dated and hooked up with other people during this time.

Fast forward to this summer, and I could sense that she was becoming a little distant. I started to feel more strongly about dating her, and reached out. She knew I was interested, and agreed to meet up with me for a drink. When we spoke on the phone, it sounded like she was also interested in maybe rekindling things.

When we met up a week later, she told me she had just started seeing someone, which meant she didn't want continue our relationship. She asked if I wanted to stay friends, and I said no. It was sort of a "goodbye forever" thing when we departed.

That was on August 17 (2-3 weeks ago). I haven't texted or called her since that night, though I've been thinking about calling her every day.

Why do I feel like such crap right now? I ended things with us originally, and didn't want to start dating again despite knowing she wanted to. I have no idea why all of a sudden I want her back. Should I call her?
>>
bump bump bump
>>
No, ever again.

The fact she is seeing someone should tell you that she is not interested anymore and she already moved out. You should do the same. Do not waste your dignity trying to get her back. Even if you manage to get back together, It will not work out. Trust me.
>>
>>17533827

I'm just so bummed that the timing wasn't right.

I broke up with her and she had such a difficult time getting over me. Once she finally does, I want to be with her again and she starts seeing someone.

Is it wrong that I just want to give it one final shot?
>>
>>17533847
naw dude, it's not wrong you're just too late. Walllk awayyy
>>
>>17533847
you don't want her you just don't want her with someone else. Let go
>>
>>17533854
This. You must respect that she is seeing someone. The timing was not right, as you stated. That things happens. Move along and give yourself the chance to meet another grill.
>>
>>17533859
>>17533854
>>17533862

You're all probably right, it's just hard to accept this. She wanted me for so long and I chose to do nothing about it, and now that she's gone I want her back.

It's tough experiencing this pain. I almost hope that this is just a case of me wanting what I can't have, rather than wanting what is actually right.
>>
you just want her the most because she was the one ending things and after all the time you spend as FWB obviously youre now ressenting it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.