[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure I'm fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1471495008076.jpg (112KB, 606x633px) Image search: [Google]
1471495008076.jpg
112KB, 606x633px
I fantasize about transforming into a disgusting horrifying monster and IMAGINE killing people brutally. I used to watch videos of terrorists and people getting killed when I was enraged in high school. Am I fucked up?
>>
>>17533677

one thing people don't realize is that morality is not intrinsic.

morality was born out of society and understanding and knowledge. the idea that we dont need to act this way and the best way to live a happy life is to not have people act that way against you.

someone who is naturally just a calm person without any bad thoughts isn't better than you. he is more or less ignorant.

its not until you've been tested that you can say you have strong morals. strong morals means doing the right thing even when you dont want to. not just simply living a cushy enough life that you dont feel the need to go against what is considered moral.

I used to think it was stupid to cheat, why would you do that, so dumb. but then i was actually presented the circumstances fori t, and i was not nearly as strong as i thought i was.
>>
>>17533688
So basically as long as I dint hurt nobody I'm essentially normal? Don't worry, I had no plans of doing such a thing
>>
>>17533710

basically yes. and depending on your definition of 'hurt' you're still kidn of normal. i've been in several bar fights just cuz i had a bad day. threw a guy at a chair just cuz he called me a faggot.

everyone has some level of violencei n their life. im not saying go out and do anything, but you have to realize, humans are animals. we have choice, and we should exercise it, but shit happens.
>>
>>17533719
Thanks. I was worried be a even after I broke out if that edgy phase in high school, the thoughts remained. But now I know that it's not as bad as i thought, thanks!
>>
>>17533732

dont worry man. just try to address what causes your anger, if anything does, and work at that. we all have a dark side though so dont try to push 'purity' on you.
>>
>>17533732
i find reaaally important the part when you said about not hurting others, i wouldn´t trouble much myself about having bad thoughts, i would focus in the potential consecuences of everything instead :)
>>
>>17533677
maybe, but that sounds like a fantastic premise for a video game. kinda like godzilla meets gta. my advice is that you learn to code or make friends with someone who codes. I want to play this shit.

also >>17533688 is right.

we all have fantasies about doing things we feel are immoral or that we know are destructive to others. why do you think gta is such a popular series?

as long as it stays just a fantasy, you're fine. if you notice the fantasy starting to bleed into your IRL decision making, then it's time to get some professional help. but even if it ever came to that: you just go to therapy, spend some time getting your shit sorted out, and then continue on with your life.

you're not fucked up. but the fact that you're questioning whether you're fucked up means that if you do become fucked up, there's a good chance you'll notice it in plenty of time to do something about it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.