[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I already posted this. SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
(THIS IS PRETTY LONG. PROCEED PATIENTLY)

I think you can predict how this is going. Middle school boy, not super popular by the slightest, and more popular girl who find something in common. But first I wanted to add something that thickens the plot a little. She has thought I liked her since sixth grade, and now it is 8th. (Not entirely true, but she's cute) Last year, she got a boyfriend, and thought it would be funny to poke fun at me. (At that point I kinda liked her). Now, summer has just ended and I think she has shifted over to me after her breakup. She insults me every day with posts from some app.(Which also includes pick-up lines!) She notices things about me nobody else has acknowledged, and I'm the only boy she talks to in the hall. But, she is known to be that loud person. Does she like me?
>>
File: MXJb2oe.jpg (100KB, 605x608px) Image search: [Google]
MXJb2oe.jpg
100KB, 605x608px
>>17533474
Yes, take her to the 8th grade formal and fuck her in the ass

Thank me when you're 22
>>
>>17533474
>8th grade

Jesus Christ I cant relate to this at all. I will never understand normies.
>>
>>17533481
Seconded, double down on that anal contusion.
>>
did the rules change? why are there middle schoolers on here?
>>
You're in middle school. This literally won't matter in a year, tops
>>
>>17533990
Most importantly, why are the mods dead? Been a straight up day without them.
>>
>>17533474
Do nothing, be filled with regret, drink away the pain. Fight strangers. Depression is in vogue now.
>>
>>17533474
MODS
>>
File: 1472363410301.jpg (66KB, 575x523px) Image search: [Google]
1472363410301.jpg
66KB, 575x523px
>>17533474
You need to be 18 to browse and post here.
>>
>>17533481
>>17533989
thirded

fuck her good op. youll regret it down the line if you dont.
>>
>>17533474
Kid, I absolutely guarantee that in six months you won't remember her name.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.