[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Special" Friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1452051299214.jpg (40KB, 450x410px) Image search: [Google]
1452051299214.jpg
40KB, 450x410px
While I will admit that my friend has gone through a lot, so have most people. You see, she outs herself to be this one-of-a kind individual who no one can relate to. I've tried to be as supportive as I can without feeding her ego, but it's gotten to the point where she's actually making me feel fucked up. What do /adv/?
>>
>>17533236
Walk away. You're not obligated to feed someone's delusions or check them in check. Freedom of maneuver man.
>>
>>17533243
Even if she's suicidal?
>>
>>17533253
Fuck that noise. People who are truly suicidal are the types of people who hold it in, because they don't want to burden others with their thoughts. They pretend to be happy, then bam, they off themselves. That's why it's always a shocker to other people.

People who always threaten to kill themselves, or talk about it openly, are just attention whores.
>>
>>17533258
You're probably right, anon. I just feel so stupidly emotionally attached now.The thought of never talking again makes me feel guilty. Is there any way to not feel like this?
>>
File: sharingan.png (79KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
sharingan.png
79KB, 500x215px
>>17533258
t. person who's never been suicidal
>>
>>17533281
I never said that person may not be suicidal, I'm merely stating the odds of them actually going to kill themselves.
>>
File: Full_metal_5.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Full_metal_5.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>17533317
>People who are truly suicidal are the types of people who hold it in, because they don't want to burden others with their thoughts

You make blanket statements like this which leads me to believe you have never talked to an actual suicidal person before or were very poor at it because its exactly those type of impersonal thoughts that make people want to die

Stay out of things you don't understand
>>
>>17533281
>you will never spawn your own Susanoo

why even live?
>>
>>17533365
>tfw one day you will be able to get augmented eyes and brain implants that can manage photon projection and manipulation

Its not too late bro
>>
>>17533354
My buddy killed himself. Never once said anything. Was always happy go lucky, and went out of his way to help. His life wasn't shitty either.
>>
>>17533424
Not everyone is your buddy
>>
>>17533354
i've known one person who committed suicide without anyone suspecting it, and one person who only admitted he thinks about it when he was absolutely shitfaced. the only other person ive heard claim that they were suicidal was a hyperemotional 13 year old, who is now a mechanical engineer.
>>
>>17533434
Or maybe, you don't actually know anything, and are nothing more than an armchair philosopher.
>>
File: item.jpg (98KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
item.jpg
98KB, 615x615px
>>17533573
I can see why your friend killed himself instead of talking to you
>>
>>17533598
Oh boy, another wise crack from another unique tripfag.
>>
File: 1473021053822.jpg (775KB, 1996x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1473021053822.jpg
775KB, 1996x3000px
>>17533609
No, I just find it ironic you call him a buddy and he didn't even feel like he could open up to you

Pretty shitty friend
>>
>>17533619
There are valid reasons to keep depression to yourself, even if you have great friends who wouldn't mind you talking to them about it. You're just making up crap now because you don't have any actual argument.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.