[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I use Tinder to meet up with women and get laid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: o-TINDER-APP-facebook.jpg (148KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-TINDER-APP-facebook.jpg
148KB, 2000x1000px
How do I use Tinder to meet up with women and get laid?
>>
>>17533140
Use google.
>>
copy and paste this sentence:
"ayyy bby want sum fucc?"
>>
>>17533295
>>17533199
serious replies only
>>
how do u use it without facebook
i get making fake fb but how do u keep that near invisible while linking it to tindr
>>
>>17533318
You can set your profile so only your friends can see it. Considering it's a profile without friends, no one will be able to see it.
Set the FB profile pic to something random.

That's how I did it.
>>
>>17533140
Be attractive.

Don't be unattractive.

Use your attractiveness to get laid.

If you are not attractive, become so so you can have what you want.
>>
Don't be a sperg on your profile. Get flattering photos complementing your appearance and making you look better than others.

Spam as many matches as possible with the same cheesy but not fully cringe chat up line and wait for replies.

One desperate girl is bound to reply, chat to her, if she seems interested ask her out.

The key is to seriously not give a fuck. Tinder is gay now every fag treats it like the gateway to getting laid. The moment it's not that it gets so much better
>>
>>17533521
>now

Kek

Latecomers looking for relationshits on a sex app are precious
>>
U dont need tinder ....just be asexual...its funner
>>
>>17533537
Plant please go
>>
Good question m8. I'm actually talking to a real girl on tinder for the first time since I made an account like 4 months ago
>>
>Be fatty beta
>go to /fit for 2 years
>get alright gains and bod
>also did uni
>decided to try tinder
>Slept with 19 girls being a beta spurger gains literally did the pick up
Got 2 crazy bitches pregnant my life is fucking done. Pic is me
>>
>>17533140
>>17534765
Sorry OP I forgot to make a point. DO NOT USE TINDER
>>
If you are good looking in a major city you will get 1-2 matches a day. Of these matches 1 in 5 will reply. Of these replies, 1 in 10 wont be attention whoring and will want to meet. It is squeezing blood from a rock.
>>
>>17534812
more like 20 matches a day and of that 20 they won't reply because they are bots haha
>>
>>17533140
unless you catfish them I doubt you have any chance if you are asking this question,
>>
I was out with a group and i noticed two of the girls constantly messing with their phones. They were mildly attractive at best. I looked on their phones and they were covered in tinder notifications. They were talking to six to seven different guys at once. If you want to be one of those poor saps be my guest.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.