[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soooo basically I got this girl to dump her bf of nearly two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1331px
Soooo basically I got this girl to dump her bf of nearly two years because she was pretty convinced she liked me but now all she does is talk about him and stalk his social media
We argue quite a bit about it and she esnures me that she likes me and wants to be with me and stuff but she never shuts up about her ex to me, her coworkers, or anyone really

What should I do? I'm pretty upset about it desu. I really like her
>>
>>17533117
Do shitty things and get a shitty gf. You made your bed OP.
>>
>>17533117
>I got this girl to dump her bf of nearly two years

If you had to actively convince her to dump her boyfriend then you started your relationship with her on the wrong foot. She has to decide, and it sounds like she hasn't completely but you pushed her into it. Otherwise simply ask her about it.

FUCKING COMMUNICATE!
>>
And I'll lie in it too ass up that's how I do. That's how johnny c do
>>
>>17533125
I didn't really push her into it. We just started talking a lot. More than her bf at the time and she decided to dump him on her own and begin a relationship with me.
>>
>>17533117
Bump
>>
>>17533117
So you thought that she could just get completely over a two year relationship just like that? Your relationship is unhealthy because it's started in an unhealthy way. Learn a lesson for next time.
>>
Fuck off Chad
>>
>>17533117
did you get inside those sugar walls yet
>>
>>17533117
Dump the slut and let her get back to her precious ex
>>
>>17533425
He blocked her on everything and is already dating somekne else so that's not happening
>>17533417
Ya
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.