[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf (well ex) broke up with me yesterday. We've been together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1471224445081.png (206KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471224445081.png
206KB, 490x360px
My bf (well ex) broke up with me yesterday. We've been together for three years and he has cheated on me a lot. He promised to change but said he is scared of me being jealous and can't even add girls on facebook so he needs time alone and we need to be broken up during that time. Well okay, I asked will we get back together and he said yeah and we would be loyal to eachother during that time.
WELL NOT. He was on datingsites already (AGAIN), has some new chick and I angrily messaged her (how to salvage that situation, didn't say anything nasty though)? But I am better off without this lying cheating asshole, right? I love him though ;__;
>>
Yes he sounds like a terrible person.
>I angrily messaged a girl he's been with
nevermind, you both sound like terrible people.
>>
>>17533121
Why? I just asked her is she having a thing with him and since when.
>>
>I angrily messaged a girl he's been with
poor girl probably had no idea what the hell was going on

>He was on datingsites already (AGAIN)
I am gonig to make a stab and say he has made a promise not to cheat or use dating sites more than once. Enough is enough, dump his ass. You can still love him, but he is toxic as a boyfriend.
>>
>>17533133
How did you get her e-mail address?
>>
>>17533135
He dumped me already. To figure out his issues = bang others

>>17533147
Nah, facebook
>>
>>17533152
How did you know they had connected on a dating site?
>>
I'm feeling like shit, it's 3 Am where I live and I have to get up at 5.45 for work. Aaa I need to stay away from him forever but I can't be angry at him, I never am at anyone. Would be easier then.
>>
>>17533164
Don't worry. You'll grow out of your teens eventually.
>>
>>17533157
I asked him and he admitted. "b-but i love you i'm sorry"
>>
Dip the fuck out of that relationship. No amount of puppy love can justify the shit he's pulling.
>>
>>17533191
I know. So true. Should I warn the new girl? My ex is a serial cheater who goes online to look for transwomen, women and men and has sex with them. I found out recently. Also has a thing with his ex and coworkers. Also banged me today. But maybe he changes for her? Maybe she should make her mistake. His ex warned me too though but I didn't listen so I doubt she would either (but they have only met this week so it is early). I just wish no other girl would have to cry over him cheating ;_;
>>
This is where you decide if you're going to be a doormat who is treated like shit for the rest of her life becaus
>Hurrr Duurr loove
Or if you're going to be a functioning human being who has healthy relationships.
Love isn't a good excuse to be treated like crap.
>>
>>17533208
Not worth it. Cut all ties. Best way to move on.
>>
>>17533219
Yeah, luckily he dumped me so no way of me taking him back again. It's just so sad that I would want him back. I need to get away from him for good. And from other men since I just let myself be treated like shit.

>>17533222
Yep.
>>
File: 1467388507761.gif (1MB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
1467388507761.gif
1MB, 245x225px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.