[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird "game"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-09-04-11-19-35.png (121KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-04-11-19-35.png
121KB, 720x1280px
Hey guys, I'm new here, and I didn't know where to post this, but I need help. My friend recently got a kik message from this guy named "The Puzzler" and said that he didn't know why my friend's kik was on his phone, but he knows that he is The Puzzler. We decided we'd go mess with him and ask if he was a roleplayer and stuff, and quickly realized he wasn't. He asked us questions to get to know us, such as what our favorite book was. I'm not sure why, but he did. He said we were part of a 'game'. He gave us a riddle, and we don't know where to go about it. We were hoping if you guys could help us solve it, because we're super interested. He also somehow knows our timezone and such. Here is the riddle:

a symbol of unIty
where eagles fly High
like a peaRl in the ocean
my patriotism shines
maDe from earth sky and bone
from The suffering of men
IN THE UNION i stand
40 feet high
>>
>>17532885
you guys are gonna be part of a CP sharing community it seems, gl.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
We figured out that the capitalized words are "THIRD IN THE UNION" when unscrambled. We thought that it might be the third state to join the Union, which would be New Jersey. But that's all we have so far
>>
Christ the redeemer statue?
>>
I'm going by "The Puzzler" now.
Update:
We found out that there's the 40 foot tall tear drop statue for the 9/11 victims, which is a coincidence since the date is near. We have until 8:00, which is less than two hours from now
>>
File: 1469982632179.jpg (42KB, 392x330px) Image search: [Google]
1469982632179.jpg
42KB, 392x330px
>>17532936

GET OFF THE BOARD YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER

GO TO FUCKING /X/

STOP FUCKING ROLEPLAYING YOU FUCKING CUNT NIGGERFAGGOT KIKE SHITSTAIN COCKSUCKER

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR MADE UP ARG ROLEPLAYSHIT

LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF ASDLF;KJASDF;LKJASDF
>>
>>17532956
*Virtual hug* *Good vibes*
>>
Another update:
We found out that IHRDT also cyphers into the number Five. The V Corps fought in Gettysberg, which is a place in New Jersey, what we first said. There is a monument there that stands 40 feet tall
>>
>>17532936
OoOoO I want a name too! Can I be the tickler?
>>
>>17532971
>Gettysberg, which is a place in New Jersey
you might be good at puzzles but you suck at geography
>>
Shit, man you're right, sorry I'm typing quickly and typing our shitty ideas. We just need help here, we have an hour left. I'm interested in this, and we don't wanna be eliminated from the game
>>
>>17532983
Geography is a toughie for simple folk such as myself don't be too down about it, we all have strengths and weaknesses anon 0($#67;"38
>>
>>17532885

Good to see that teenagers are still as stupid as they were in the days of myspace.
>>
It's a flag
>>
>>17533053
Would've never guessed something that damn huge and the patriotism part. Yup that was some good shit rit thur
>>
Oh jeez, I got a lot of hate for this. Oh well, I guess.
Update: We answered, but got it partially correct. It was referring to the Monument of States that's in Kissimmee, Florida, but apparently we left something important out. Our friend that got the first text (who was the only person supposed to answer) decided to not pick up the phone and wasted our time. We also lost a clue for *apparently* tomorrow's riddle. Needless to say, I'm pissed
>>
You all didn't have to reply, I just needed some help solving a damn riddle. We figured it out on our own, but it would've helped a bit. This isn't an ARG or some shit, it's probably a prank pulled by someone we know, but it's an interesting one
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.