[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In relationship purgatory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>Be friends with girl from High School
>We both love each other
>She moves
>We keep in touch. Eventually I ask after college which one of us will make the move
>She says she wants to travel the world
>Eventually she says she doesn't like it when I'm romantic with her.
>She says she doesn't want me to commit to her anymore.
>I'm a bit hurt but such is human nature. We are still good friends regardless.
>Been about a week. Meet this shy girl from Japan. I get her number. Still taking it slow and keeping things fun/light.
>Old friend gets super jealous yet she mocks me whenever she gets the chance.
>I'm kinda dropping my spaghetti over the Japanese girl, slowly picking it up and getting better. She's just as awkward with me yet we can laugh about it.

I don't know Anons... I feel bad. Like my friend had her chance, I put myself on the line yet she had to go and break my spirits... I'm moving on and I sense her anger.
>>
>>17532878
You're an idiot.

You are wasting your time and your life with an online relationship because its safer.

Drop them both and get out more. Because girl 1 is a cunt and girl 2 is across the globe and probably a dude.
>>
>>17532887
Nah girl 2 is a student I met in my business class.
>>
>>17532893
Then that crusty only cunt girl 1 and cure that yellow fever brother!
>>
>>17532893
Still, she's across the fucking globe.
>>
>>17532906
>>17532904
I should explain a bit better. Her family is in the US. But she was born in Japan. I casually asked her out for some food. She responded in emojis.
>>
you put it out there and now she wants you? tell her to fuck off, seriosly
>>
>>17532914

she sounds retarded
>>
>>17532986
Or English isn't her first language... God bless 4chan
>>
>>17532997

if she shared a class with him then why the fuck wouldnt she know what asked? god bless the american education system
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1280x960px
>has a Japanese qt
>turmoiling over some slutty western woman
>>
Drop cunt 1 like a sack of year old shit. If she ever loved you she doesn't now.
If you're simply being a social retard and she's actually just giving you gentle ribbing over finding a girlfriend grow a pair.
>>
>>17532878
People can get like this, though. Especially women. Your friend doesn't WANT you, she just doesn't want anyone else to have you because she got used to you being the backup. She probably didn't think you'd actually get over her. Explain that if she can't stop being a salty fuck, you're going to stop seeing her. She either wants you or she doesn't. She can't have it both ways.
>>
>>17532878
>I don't know Anons... I feel bad. Like my friend had her chance, I put myself on the line yet she had to go and break my spirits... I'm moving on and I sense her anger.

It sounds like she wants to keep you on the leash and only because she isnt ready to commit this moment, and you were. She lost out and has no right to be mean or jealous. You offered her the relationship before all this even began. Enjoy your new relationship, and move on from the old one.
>>
>>17533175
Eh she was pretty damn salty. Trust me we rib each other over race, gender, religion etc. so we are pretty thick skinned. I mean even if it doesn't work out with me and my new Japanese pal I will at least be free to live my life. Been hurt before, can't be beta. Don't get hurt or hurt others you know? Gotta go nuclear here take my new pal out for lunch next week sometime!
>>
>>17533226
I just meant don't continue to harbor feelings for her. You can still be friends with her, just don't expect anything to come of your friendship.
>>
>>17532878
She's just jealous because her source of free male attention and validation dried up. She didn't think you'd find a new girl to pay attention to, but you did and now she's jealousss.

Tell that annoying "friend" of yours to shove a cucumber up her cunt.
>>
Japanese > all races
Make sure she has semi straight teeth though
>>
>>17532878
i'd choose the japanese bro. Trust me, you'll have a better experience with them than your cunt of a friend.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.