[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Student finances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: i love tennis.jpg (406KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
i love tennis.jpg
406KB, 1600x900px
Is there any way I could scrape together a few hundred GBP from people online? I am at university in the UK and really struggling I work 2 part-time jobs and still cannot afford the cost of living. I have begun bin dipping at the back of shops and at one supermarket I was caught and they threatened to call the police. I fear I might need to drop out. Slim chance, but would anyone on /adv/ be willing to send a few paypal donations? Is there any rich people I should e-mail? Fundraising sites?
>>
reddit borrow is okay if you post on reddit regualrly
>>
I love tennis.
>>
As /biz/ says, just do one blowjob a day for 20 bucks, that's an extra 140 a week
>>
>>17532478
No, you mooch
>>
Fuck, that reminds me that Anna S has such a nice figure. *looks up pics*
>>
>>17532478
You're living above what you can afford, but I hope you've realized that by now.

Can't you go to a church in the UK and ask the priest for help/advice? He may be able to point you to a local food bank or something.
>>
>>17532726
Sure because living with shit I already had when I worked is too fancy. Living off less than $40 dollars of shit around the house is too high brow for us city folk
>>
>>17532478
Nobody from 4chan is going to send you money.
I was a student and I've known plenty of students who don't fuck up like you have.
Where are you fucking up?
Expensive phone?
Subscriptions?
Drinking too much/too often?
Buying yourself new things?
Buying expensive food or take aways?

There's a reason you aren't living in your means, you should probably address that first.
Failing that look for any charities who help you out with tinned food and stuff.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.