[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

parents caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: SPEED_WEED_SHUT_DOWN_WIDE.jpg (351KB, 1118x610px) Image search: [Google]
SPEED_WEED_SHUT_DOWN_WIDE.jpg
351KB, 1118x610px
my parents caught me growing weed in their house a couple weeks ago and told me to stop -nothing I can do about it, it's their house so I stopped and they didn't mention it again. Yesterday I was away and my mom used the opportunity to search everything in my room without asking, took my two bongs and vaporiser that I use to smoke totaling well over a hundred euro of my own money and the paraphernalia itself is 100% legal.

So what do I do? I'm looking into growing weed on public property so but that's a side issue, I'm not sure how to process my mom taking my stuff away. I know it's only 100-150 euro and I can replace it but it's my money and she didn't even ask. I'm not in a position to move out or anything like that, have less than a thousand euro saved, and I'm supposed to go to college in two weeks while living at home.
>>
>>17532425
Grow up, nerd
>>
Have some respect for your parents and don;t grow weed on their property. Public places is a fucking terrible idea too. Just wait until you own your own place. I'm assuming you're still very young so there is no reason you need to be doing this. There is plenty of weed out there my man.
>>
>>17532425
You're living in your parent's home. You will always be a child in their eyes. Children who have broken the rules have no rights or privileges. Move out and be an adult or stop doing stupid things.
>>
>>17532448
at €25 per gram there's plenty of reason to grow weed, mostly saving money - haven't bought any for a couple years

>>17532476
yeah I get it, I know they get to decide whatever while I'm still living with them just don't know how to process what she's done - if I should awkwardly ask for them back, ask if she threw them out, be angry or whatever. Right now I'm just frightened and dealing with the initial guilty/regretful stuff you'd imagine comes with the shock trying to clear my head.
>>
>>17532514
no you don't regret anything you don't get mad at them like a fucking millennial

do they feed you?
do they give you a roof?
do they pay money for you?

fuck you. learn to respect your parents
if you were anyone's kid, your parents would be disappointed. I hope you are studying something or at least have a job.
because you sound like a waste of raising time for me
>>
>>17532514
your mother loves you and wants the best and for you not to fuck up. Let it go. Between putting a roof over your head, food, clothing and university one day you'll really appreciate this. You'll see
>>
>>17532531
calm down, why're you getting more worked up over something you read on the internet than I am when this is my real life?

>>17532540
you're right I'm just gonna drop it, only €150
>>
>>17532425
Move out faggot.
>>
>>17532514
Holy fuck how is weed that expensive in the UK?!
I can get a half ounce of high quality dispensary weed in chicago for $120 USD (~107 €)
>>
>>17532546
It's not agitation anon stop being such a drama queen using "fuck" in a sentence doesn't make someone worked up.
jesus anon grow some balls
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.