[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blonde Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1467578054579.jpg (622KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1467578054579.jpg
622KB, 3008x2000px
So I have a serious problem when it comes to blondes, and I was wondering if anyone knows how to help me get better.
I have a harcore blonde fetish. It's getting seriously out of hand and really screwing with me. I think that blondes are the apex of women and I've only ever dated blonde girls. When I'm in the internet, if I see a picture of a blonde girl (even if it's not really a compromising picture), I'll usually end up masturbating. In public whenever I see a blonde girl I immediately get hard regardless of if she's even attractive or not. It's seriously out of hand.
So basically, have any of you had serious, borderline debilitating fetishes? If so, how did you get yourself over it? I want to be normal. There's a cute brunette girl who's talking to me and who I went on a date with yesterday, but over the night I had a dream that she was blonde instead. There's something seriously wrong with me, and I need some help, /adv/.
>>
>>17532381
Its normal to have a type.

I like BBW and my life is terrible now.
>>
For the record op, I also love blondes.
>>
File: 1464838412369.jpg (129KB, 863x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464838412369.jpg
129KB, 863x1080px
>>17532381
same problem with fetish for a specific body type (women with thick thigh and ass). To make it even more debilitating my gf is a 5'11 skinny blonde and even though I love her I'm pretty sure she would castrate me if she catch me flirting with another thick qt again.
>>
>>17532387
I like chubby women that sre blondes.

My life is aight. Gf is blonde pawg but is still pretty petite (~100lbs).
>>
>>17532518
wait till you get to your late 30's bro.
>>
>>17532524
It's why I'm enjoying things now. Her mom and grandma never got really fat, just overwright from an inactive lifestyle. If she gained that much I'd be okay with it since she distributes it nicely. I'd probably have her do squats too or something.

It's a marathom not a race.
>>
That's not a problem OP, that's how everyone is, including myself.

R-right?
>>
File: 1469402735480.jpg (68KB, 753x732px) Image search: [Google]
1469402735480.jpg
68KB, 753x732px
So this is normal? I'm not totally a freak?
>>
>>17532381
Its typing, like I am not attracted to black girls, but a nice blonde and pale skinned girl gets me crazy
>>
>not natural redheads
step up
>>
>>17532564
speak for urself

im not into blondes at all

run of the mill suburban white girls are shit tier
>>
I can't date any woman that isn't named Amanda without everything going to absolute shit real fucking fast. I also can't physically be attracted to someone unless their name has some form of "anda" in it, like Amanda has. It's not necessarily a fetish, but that's just what happens. I also fucking hate blondes but I'm the like OP with brunettes.
>>
File: 1441570386709.jpg (24KB, 346x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441570386709.jpg
24KB, 346x250px
>>17533207
>>
>>17532381
It's how I am with an asian woman who has a good ass. Whenever you feel the urge to masturbate just do something else like a chore you're neglecting instead.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.