[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ so I'm 22 and living at home with my parents (haha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: billburr_copy.jpg (858KB, 1849x761px) Image search: [Google]
billburr_copy.jpg
858KB, 1849x761px
Hey /adv/ so I'm 22 and living at home with my parents (haha make your jokes) and had a very weird experience yesterday. My parents were supposed to out until dinner so I decided to have an after lunch wank in my room. Well mom comes home early and walks in while I'm beating the shit out of my dick. The weird thing was I just stopped for a second turned and looked at her in horror then started stroking again. This lasted about two minutes until I shot ropes all over my chest, with her watching. Then she just did this little half smirk and a schoolgirl giggle, shut my door and walked away. I'm scared as fuck to leave my room. Any advice? Pic unrelated I can't stomach looking for a related picture right now.
>>
She is laugh at you. not with you.
>>
>>17532351
Are you a nip?
>>
File: mf.jpg (27KB, 369x434px) Image search: [Google]
mf.jpg
27KB, 369x434px
Bump
>>
>>17532399
those steroid nips
10/10 would suck those
>>
OP she wants you go get some pussy
>>
>>17532447
I couldn't do it. Having her watch me blow a load was already too much.
>>
You are embarrassment like I. Its ok. Just avoid mom and never talk about it. She doesn't want to talk about either maybe.
>>
>>17532465
Could someone other than this oriental person answer me please?
>>
>>17532473
I'm no Chinese. I'm dark man
>>
>>17532343
0/10 b8

>>>/b/
>>
Put yourself in her place : if you discovered something like that, you'd just be amused and would laugh. Everyone knows almost everyone masturbates and/or has some kind of sex. Because evertone does. It's just social mask to never really acknowledge it. but everyone wears it too.
So that's nothing, forget it, she knows what it's like to want sex and she's your mother so she's on your side.
If she talks to you about it (which I doubt), fine, but otherwise it's not worth mentionning.
>>
Running away from the problem will get you nowhere.
Go talk with her about it.
>>
>>17532497
>>17532498
Well which one!! I really dont want to discuss this with her. Plus what if my dad finds out ?
>>
>>17532505
Also I doubt if I caught my mom masturbating I would make eye contact with her until she cums like I did.
>>
Mayeb she was just checking if everything was ok with you ;-)
Or she liked to watch it.

But the real question troubling you is :
Why didn't you stop masturbating?
>>
>>17532505
If you REALLY don't want to confront her
>>17532497
But the longer you wait with >>17532498 the more akward will it get, so if you can, do it as early as you can.
>>
You should go and look at her to see her reaction, if she ignores it, it's all good.

If she smiles without laughing then... is your mom hot?
>>
>>17532516
Yes I know this disturbs me as well.
>>17532536
I just walked by her in the hallway on the way to my car. She said hey how are you doing and I said good thanks so I guess we're ok.
>>
>>17532547
Yeah it would seem so. But why didn't you stop? Do you have some clue about that?

(And why did she watch? I would not be surpised she just checked her son works normally - I had a thing with a younger friend of my mom and she did ask her if I was ok)
>>
>>17532559
That's what I don't know. I blew the biggest load I ever blew and I could tell my mother was impressed, as sick as that sounds. Part of me kind of wants to "get caught" again just to see what happens.
>>
>>17532566
You could try masturbating spontaneously in front of your mother, but that's the hard way. ;-)

Seriously, maybe there's something about pride behind all that. Your mother instinctly wanted to see if her son is a nice male, and you showed her to gain her pride.
Would you say the presence of your mother excited you more?
>>
Is your mother hot? Pics?
>>
>>17532578
Yes it was exhilarating for the short time it lasted. By far the best orgasm I ever had from masturbating. And yes she is ok looking for her age and no I am not posting pics.
>>
>>17532596
Maybe because your mother was there, acknowledging you.
Or would you say you are attracted to her sexually?
Was she in your mind when you had that orgasm? What were you thinking about?
>>
Would you fuck her? Has that crossed your mind? Sincerely
>>
>>17532609
I have never once had a single sexual thought about her before that day. I was thinking about cumming deep inside her when I blew.
>>
>>17532636
And now that the load has gone, are you still thinking about it? Does it still seems nice?
>>
>>17532650
Yes and no. I will think of it and get a huge boner then I am overcome by shame and the boner goes away
>>
>>17532663
You were very excited at that time, so the first woman you saw was seen as a wet vagina waiting for you. On the spot you fantasised on her because she was there, but never before because you're not perverted like that. It's only the extreme situation. Proof is now you have shame thinking of it.
Don't try to know if she had any idea or whatever unless you really want to fuck her or be disgusted..
Maybe just ask her why she didn't leave.

And go quickly masturbate on or fuck someone else! Some hot chick who makes your dick very hard. And forget about it.
>>
>>17532343
She wants your d
>>
File: Bait thread.png (311KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
Bait thread.png
311KB, 680x681px
>>17532343

Bait thread, bait thread, all aboard the bait thread.
>>
>asking random people on internet for advice
Expect the worst
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.