[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have Heart Failure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: mcdc7_heart-failure.jpg (222KB, 1500x1789px) Image search: [Google]
mcdc7_heart-failure.jpg
222KB, 1500x1789px
Hey, /adv/. It's me from the heart failure thread last night. I went to the ER this morning and they didn't find anything. My oxygen levels were normal, my pulse was normal as well. They didn't find anything wrong with me. But, I'm still having a shortness of breath and nausea. Not so much chest pains anymore, those have kind of gone away. I've had bad OCD these past 3 weeks and I'm also taking accutane. Could one of these be what I'm experiencing? Maybe...side effects? I'm still scared since I'm still gasping for air and feel nauseous.
>>
>>17532232

I'm also scared that maybe they didn't find anything, but I still may have something really serious. They took x-rays and everything, but they didn't find anything wrong with me.
>>
Try stopping your medication for a while, maybe you're having bad side effects to it.
If that does not help, then get a second opinion from another doctor, though I seriously doubt it could be heart failure. If your oxygen levels are good, then you're good in that situation. Maybe it's something else. If you go to the doctors and tell them of a specific pain, they will only check the local area of where your pain is, and not your whole body. Your pain could be do to something else.
>>
>>17532267
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what it is but I'll try stop medications.
>>
>>17532232

are you a nervous and anxious person, especially in the last 72 hours?
>>
>>17532289

Yes.
>>
>>17532299
its cancer
>>
>>17532414

I don't cough up anything. This has been really recent. The doctors told me I didn't have cancer
>>
>>17532439
Might be supercancer, doctors have a hard time diagnosing that shit
>>
>>17532443
Might be. It could also be the gay disease too
>>
It's a panic attack or anxiety attack OP, more likely a panic attack. The symptoms include tightness of breath, racing heart, shaking, palpitations, etc. A lot of people go to the ER after one because they mistake it for a heart attack or similar. Don't bother messing around with your medication, it's not going to do shit to help.

There's a lot of resources on here to help you tackle your anxiety.
www.getselfhelp.co.uk
Here're a few in particular I think could be helpful for you, but there's loads more on the site about anxiety and panic disorders besides these.
http://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/panic.htm
http://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/emergency.htm
http://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/music.htm

Good luck, I used to have recurring panic attacks. They're not fun. Just remember to try to keep your breathing even and reassure yourself that you're okay. You're safe. You're not going to die, because those fears feed back into the panic attack and make it worse.
>>
>>17532472
I have a tight knit in my throat and some stomach pains. I've been having bad anxiety and OCD these past 2 weeks.
>>
>>17532299

even a brief period of high stress can give you a physiological response.
>>
Did they check for lupus?
>>
>>17532545
panic attack OP been there and you think you are gonna die
>>
It's anxiety. I know it feels so real. Anxiety can make all sorts of physical symptoms.

I was convinced I had a brain tumor, schizophrenia, als, etc. With multiple symptoms for each. Guess what, it's been years and nothing has ever ended up happening.

Get some Xanax for the short term, SSRI for the long term
>>
>>17532916
Thanks man. I went into the ER convinced I had some ducked up shit going on. But, nevertheless they couldn't find anything. The nausea and the shortness of breath feel so real and I don't even feel that anxious right now.
>>
>>17532725
No. But I haven't had any hair falling out or redness.
>>
>>17532968
Because they are real. Stress, anxiety, panic attacks all create physical symptoms that are completely real. Your mental state can do that. You're not crazy for feeling the things you feel, because they're not imagined. But they're only there because of how you're feeling, that's the difference. That's the key to getting it to stop.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.